RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第二十集 S05E20 The One with the Ride Along / 一起去巡逻

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第二十集 S05E20 The One with the Ride Along / 一起去巡逻

The guys go on a ride along with Gary. Rachel accidentally deletes a message from Emily on Ross's answering machine. 他们沿着加里骑。瑞秋意外地删除一个消息的艾米丽在罗斯的电话答录机。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, guys, listen, don't forget that tomorrow is the day that Emily gets married again,
好 大家注意听 明天是艾蜜莉再婚的日子

so whatever we do, just try to really keep Ross's mind off of it.
我们要尽全力 转移罗斯的注意力

- Okay. - Good idea.
对 好主意

Hey, man. What's up?
你怎么了?

Just thinking about Emily getting married tomorrow.
正在想艾蜜莉明天结婚的事

Oh, Ross. Look, look.
罗斯 你看

What? Where?
看什么? 在哪里?

Right over there. There. Look, look, look.
就在那儿啊 快看...

- What am I looking at? - Somebody help me out here.
你要我看什么? 谁来帮帮我啊

PHOEBE: Hey. GROUP: Hey.
嘿 嘿

How are you?
你们好吗?

Monica, sorry I didn't come by last night. I was out with Gary.
摩妮卡 抱歉我昨晚没过去 我跟盖瑞在一起

He let me ride around with him in his cop car.
他用警车载我去兜风

We saw and prevented crimes.
我们还阻止了一起犯罪

- You got to go on a ride-along? - Uh-huh.
你可以坐警车去兜风?

- I want to go on a ride-along. - Me too.
我也要坐警车兜风

- Okay. - Yeah. Me too.
我也是

Yeah, yeah! Me too!
好啊 我也要

Really? You?
你真的要?

Yeah.
是啊

- Well, it's kind of dangerous. - Well, I like danger.
有点危险喔 我喜欢危险

- Okay, you guys free tonight?
好 你们今天晚上有空吗?

- Yeah.
有...

Tonight? You-you didn't say it was going to be at nighttime.
今晚? 你刚才没说是在晚上

- Hey. MONICA: Hey.
嘿 嘿

I'm so glad you're home, I thought tonight we could finally organize these photos!
真高兴你回家了 今晚总算能整理这些相片

Oh, thank God.Finally.
谢天谢地 终于要整理了

I've broken them down into categories.
我已经把照片分门别类

We got holidays, birthdays, candids...
有假日类、生日和偷拍

And then what I've done is I've cross-referenced them by subject. Right?
我已经依照主题 做好了交又搜寻

So if you're looking up, oh let's say birthdays and dogs,
好比你要找生日和狗

you get photo 152.
就会找到1 52号相片

See?
你看

Oh, it's me and LePoo.
喔 是我和拉普

Wow, I miss that dog.
我真怀念那条狗

You can also find him under "dog" and "dead."
你也能在狗和死亡项目之中 找到他

Great. Thanks.
太好了 多谢

Hand me that other box of photos.
把另一箱照片递给我

that's the very last one.
那是最后一箱 好

Oops.
糟糕

RACHEL: Sorry.
对不起啦

Well, good thing you number all of them, huh?
幸好你有写上号码 对吧?

I hadn't.Photo 152 was a prototype.
还没 1 52号相片是范例

Honey, it's okay. It's okay.How about I fix you a drink?
甜心... 没关系的 我帮你弄杯喝的

Maybe a margarita?Ross has the blender.
玛格莉特好吗? 果汁机在罗斯那里

Everything's just falling apart.
一切都毁了

No honey, it's okay!
亲爱的 不碍事

Listen, I'll got to Ross's and get the blender, you get all the margarita stuff ready.
我去找罗斯拿果汁机 你先准备玛格莉特的材料

His keys are in the drawer.
好吧 他家钥匙放在抽屉里

Y'know what? I also need some cash.
我还需要一些现金

Okay, you want me to stop at the ATM?
你要我去自动柜员机颌吗?

Nah, while you're at Ross's if you see any lying around...
不用 到罗斯家里拿就好

- What?
什么?

- What?I don't do that.
什么? 我不做那种事的

That was so cool, man. The way you leaned on that guy.
你逼问那家伙的方式 真是太酷了

It is starting to get dark out there.
天色越来越黑了

He told you everything. You totally cracked him.
他什么都招了 他对你毫不保留

Yeah well, being that he was the victim, they're usually pretty talkative.
对 他是受害者 他们通常都很多话

Okay, but it is officially nighttime.
好 正式进入夜晚了

Oh hey, Gary, want me to grab the berry for ya?
盖瑞 要我帮你拿红灯吗?

It's called the cherry.
这叫做〝警灯〞

It's the- Chandler!!
钱德!

Okay, I got it! This place makes the best sandwich in the world!
买到了 这家店做的三明治 世界第一

Hey Joe does it have meatballs on it?Oh-ho, yeah!
乔伊 里头有肉球吗? 没错

Does it have melted cheese and marinara sauce?
有融化的起司 和大蒜蕃茄酱吗?

Yeah, you can't eat that in my car.
有 那就不能在我的车上吃

Yeah, okay.
好巴

Even though my tax dollars paid for this car.
买这部警车的钱 我缴的税也有一份

Your tax dollars?
你缴的税?

Yeah, okay.
好啦 你的钱

Wow! That sandwich really does smell good.
这个三明治还真香

Did I say you could smell it?
我有说你可以闻吗?

Did I say you could smell it?!
闻个三明治都不行?

Half the taste is in the smell.
香味就占去了好吃的一半

You-you're sucking up all the tastiness!
你把好吃都吸光了

Okay, I'll give them back.
好吧 还给你

What is so great about that sandwich?
这三明治到底棒在哪里?

- Okay. Imagine the best sex you ever had. - Okay.
想像你做爱最爽的次 好

- Are you thinking about Monica? - Yeah.
你想的是摩妮卡吗? 是啊

What's that like?
是什么感觉?

Please don't be from a real dinosaur. Please, please.
拜托不要是真的恐龙 拜托...

Please, please, please.
千万不要...

"Made in Mexico." Yes!
墨西哥制造 好耶

Who would buy this?
谁会买这种东西?

Rach, it's me. Pick up.
瑞秋 是我 快接啊

What's up?
什么事?

I need a few more things to make the margaritas.
我做玛格莉特还缺材料

Uhh, I need some salt, some margarita mix, and tequila.
我要盐巴、玛格莉特调汁 还有龙舌兰酒

So all we have is ice?
我们家里只有冰块喔?

See if he has ice.
看看他有没有冰块

Okay.
好巴

Hello Ross? It's Emily.
喂? 罗斯 我是艾蜜莉

I know this is out of the blue but uh,
我知道这很突然

I'm getting married tomorrow.
但是我明天就要结婚了

Well, maybe I am. I keep thinking about you
或许啦... 我一直在想你

and I'm wondering if-if we made a mistake giving up so fast.
不知道我们太快放弃 是不是一个错误

Are you thinking about me?
你有在想我吗?

Of course you're not.
一定没有

But if you are, call me tonight.
如果有的话 今晚打给我

Okay, bye.
好吧 再见

Where we going?
下一站是哪里?

This witness won't return my calls so we're gonna see if we can surprise him coming home.
这个目击证人不回我电话 我们去他家堵他

Surprise him? We're not gonna make anybody mad, are we?
去堵他? 他不会生气吧?

Come on, man.
得了吧你

Listen so uh, are you gonna squeeze the perps shoes a little bit before he lawyers up?
那你会在那贼人的律师出现前 先从他身上挤出一些汁来?

He's a witness, not a perp. And no one talks like that.
那是目击证人 不是贼人 而且没有人会那样说话

Yeah. No one talks like that.
是啊 没人会那样说话

- Oh, what, like you're Mr. Cop?
难不感你是警察?

- I'm more cop than you two.
我比你们两个都像警察

How do you figure that?
这是什么道理?

I'm in the front seat, okay?
醒醒吧 我坐在前座

I'm Gary's partner.
我是盖瑞的搭档

When you say "partner," it doesn't sound cop.It sounds gay.
你说搭档的时候不像警察 隹J像是同志

Um, jealous.
爱吃醋

- Hey, we're undercover here. .
麻烦别张扬 我们这是秘密出勤

- Oh, yeah. No problem
好 没问题

- Ross. - Sorry.
罗斯 抱歉...

There.
好了

Hey, Gary. Who am I?
盖瑞 我是谁?

Phone home.
打电话回家

Look at Officer Ross riding back here with the visitors.
看看这位罗斯警官 被打入后座了

What's up with that, Serpico?
是啊 这是怎么一回事呢?

Are you thinking about me?.
你有在想我吗?

No, of course you're not
一定没有

But if you are, call me tonight.
如果有的话 今晚打给我

Okay, bye.
好吧 再见

No.
不会吧

I know.
我知道

Thank God you were here. We have to erase that.
幸好先被你听到了 我们一定要把这留言洗掉

What? We can't do that.
什么? 我们不能那样

We have to.
非这样不可

What if Ross hears that and calls her and they get back together?
万一罗斯听到了 回电给她 他们又后合了怎么办?

Is that what you want?
你希望那样吗?

Ross back with that controlling, neurotic, crazy Emily?
看到罗斯跟那个控制欲超强 神经兮兮的疯子艾蜜莉复合?

The Emily that wouldn't let him see you?
那个不让罗斯见你的艾蜜莉?

No. Oh, no, no.God, no.
不行 万万不可...

He should not get back with her.
罗斯绝对不能和她复合

I know that, you know that. Even Ross knows that.
你知我知 就连罗斯都知道

But that still doesn't give us the right to erase his message!
但我们还是没有权力 擅自洗掉给罗斯的留言

Look, I'm his sister
我可是他的妹妹

and I love him. I don't want to see him get hurt.
我爱他 不想看他受到伤害

Doesn't that give me the right to control...
得了 我这样还没有权控制...

Help him?
帮助他吗?

I don't think he's the one who needs help.
我觉得需要帮忙的不是他

No, look, she's obviously unstable, okay?
艾蜜莉非常不稳定

She's thinking about running out on her wedding day.
她竟然想在结婚当天落跑

Okay, fine! But I mean, look at the position she's putting him in!
好啦 但你看看 她让罗斯陷入了什么处境

What's he gonna do?
你要罗斯怎么办?

Ross is gonna run over there on the wedding day and break up the marriage?!
难不感在艾蜜莉结婚当天 跑去破坏婚礼?

I mean, who would do that?!
谁做得出那种事?

Okay, fine. All right. But that was different.
好啦 不过这是两码子事

Although it did involve a lot of the same people.
虽然有很多人都是重复的

Y'know what, this is obviously some kind of twisted joke she's trying to play on him.
艾蜜莉显然想用变态的笑话 来恶整罗斯

Okay, you are crazy!
够了 你疯了

I'm sorry, but she sounded generally upset!
她听起来真的很沮丧

I mean, listen!
你听听就知道

Your messages have been erased.
您的留官已经删除

No.
不会吧...

Okay, y'know, we-we're safe right? I mean nothing bad can go down!
好 我们很安全 对吧? 不可能会有厄运降临

No. But that reminds me. Sign this.
对 不过我倒想起来了 签一下这个

ROSS: What is it?
这是什么?

Oh it's nothing, it just says that you can't sue the city if you scrap your knee or y'know, get your head blown off.
没什么 只是断腿或脑袋闻花 也不能告到市政府头上

Oh, hurry up. I want to sign that.
快点喔 我要签

Here he comes.
好 他来了

What is he doing? What the hell is he doing?
他在干嘛? 搞什么鬼?

What is it?
什么? ... 怎么了?

- Is everything okay? What's going on?
没事吧? 发生什么事?

He sees us. Don't move. And don't look at him.
他看到我们了 别动 不要看他

Hey, it's okay. It was just a car backfire.
没事的 只是车子逆火

Hey, look at that. You tried to save your buddy.
看看 你想用身体掩护朋友

You see that?You see what he did?
看到他冒命拯救朋友没?

You okay, man?
你没事吧?

Thanks, Joey.
乔伊 谢了

Uh... Hello?
那我呢?

Hi.


All right, I guess we should go.
我们应该走了

No, wait.
不 等等...

Oh, yeah. Right.
喔 对

No. Monica.
不是啦 摩妮卡...

Monica, we have to fix this.
摩妮卡 我们得补救这个

There's nothing we can do. You erased the message!
我们无能为力啊 你已经把留言删掉了

Unless we tell him.
我可以老实跟他说啊

Well, if you're gonna be totally rational about this, I can't argue with you!
如果你想要这么明理的话 我也争不过你

All right? Fine, if you wanna tell him, tell him. I just don't want to be a part of it.
好啦 你要说就说 我不想介入

Oh, maybe that's Emily calling back to leave the exact same message.
或许又是艾蜜莉打来的 她想说一样的话

Hey Ross! It's you! I just want you to remember this feeling.
嘿 罗斯 是你啊 我只是要你记得这种感觉

You are lucky to be alive.
活着是一种幸运

So live every day to the fullest.
所以每一天都要活得精彩

Love yourself, okay?
珍爱自己 好吗?

And also get stamps. Bye.
好吧 也别忘了买邮票 再见

Play that message for Emily, and this problem goes away.
哇 只要把这留言放给艾蜜莉听 所有的问题就都解决了

Right?
可不是吗?

Anybody want to meet a hero?
谁要来见见英雄?

John Glenn is here?
约翰葛林来了?

GARY: No. Joey.
不 是乔伊

We had the most incredible night.
菲比 今晚真是太不可思议了

- We're in the car... - Wait. Hold on.
我们在警车里... 慢着...

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨 嗨

Okay, go ahead.
好 继续说

So we're in the car, and bang. A shot was fired.
好... 我们在警车里

And bang! A shot was fired.
突然趣声! 有人开枪

And Joey with no regard for his own safety throws himself on me!
乔伊完全不顾自己的安危 扑到我身上保护我

My God, Joey!
天啊 乔伊

It was a car backfire.
那是汽车逆火放屁的声音

But he didn't know that.Yeah, I didn't know that.
对 但是当时他并不知道 对 我不知道

It could just as easily have been a bullet.
那很有可能是子弹

Ever think about joining the force? We could use a guy like you.
乔伊 有没有想过要当警察? 警界很需要你这种人

Who jumps at loud noises.
听到巨响就吓得跳起来

Wow. I could have died tonight.
我今晚有可能丧命的

If the car that backfired had run over you.
对 如果那部放屁的车 把你碾过去的话

I think I'll go home before Ross starts rambling about his newfound respect for life.
我先回家去了 省得罗斯大谈人生新发现

I do have a newfound respect for life.
我的人生的确有了新发现

Oh, my God.
天啊

- You want to get some dinner?
你要吃晚餐吗?

- Yeah, sure.
好啊 当然

You know what? If I heard a shot right now, I'd throw my body on you.
你知道吗 若现在听到枪声 我一定会扑倒你身上

Oh yeah? Well maybe you and I should take a walk through a bad neighborhood.
是吗? 那我们或许应该 去穷山恶极的社区散步

Okay.
好啊

PHOEBE: Bye. - Bye.
再见 再见

Cut it out Ross!
罗斯 你别再闹了

I hate to have to save your life and kick your ass in the same day!
我不想在同一天里 先是救你又痛扁你一顿

Dude.
兄弟

How come you took off?
你刚才怎么先闪了?

Oh, I just went for a walk, around the living room. Whatever...
我只是去散步 在客厅袒烧来烧去

- Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗?

- No. No, I'm just tired.Y'know, from-from the walk.
没有 我只是累了 走路走累了

Okay.You dove in front of Ross! Ross!
好巴 你扑上去救罗斯

Ross.
罗斯耶!

That's what this is about.
原来是这么一回事

Oh, my God. You hate Ross.
天啊 你恨罗斯

I don't hate Ross.Of course you do.
我没有恨罗斯 你当然有!

I saved him. You're mad at me. It all adds up.
我救了他 你生我的气 这样全都说得通了

You want Ross out of the picture.What picture?
你想铲除罗斯? 铲除什么?

I don't know. But I don't like what I'm hearing.
不知道 但是你说的话很吓人

Look I'm very glad that you saved Ross from the car backfire,
我很高兴你在汽车放屁事件中 救了罗斯一命

but y'know, it could've been a bullet and you y'know, you didn't try to save me!
但那若真的是子弹怎么办? 你竟然救他不救我

You're upset because you think I chose Ross over you.
原来你是在气这个 你以为我觉得罗斯比你重要

No, I knew you could take care of yourself.
不是这样的... 我知道你能照顾自己

You know? I mean, Ross needs help. He's not "street" like us.
罗斯需要别人帮忙 他不像你我见过大场面

When it comes down to it, you would risk your life for Ross before you would for me.
话说到头 你宁愿先去救罗斯 也不来救我

That's the bottom line.
这才是重点

No, not exactly.
不完全是这样

All right, look, I, I wasn't trying to save Ross.
其实我那不是要救罗斯

Okay?
好吗?

My sandwich was next to Ross.
我的三明治在罗斯旁边


All right?

I was trying to save my sandwich.
我是要救我的三明治

From a bullet?
怕它被枪打到?

- I know it doesn't make much sense.
我知道这说来没哈道理...

- "Much" sense?
岂止没哈道理

Chandler, it was instinct. I just went for it.
钱德 那是本能反应 当下就扑过去了

You risked your life for a sandwich?
所以你冒命去救三明治

I know it sounds crazy...
我知道这听起来很夸张

...but this is the greatest sandwich in the world.
但是 钱德 这可是世界上最棒的三明治

So you didn't choose Ross before me?
所以你并不觉得罗斯比我重要

No. I would never do that.
才不 我绝对不会那样

You're like my brother.
你就像是我的亲兄弟

- Really? - Yeah.In fact, to prove how much you mean to me...
真的? 对 为了证明你对我的意义

Here.
给你

- Thanks. - Easy, it's not a hot dog.
谢了 轻点 这不是热狗

How good is that?
是不是很好吃?

See?
看吧

What are you doing?
慢着 你在干嘛?

You're showing me how much I mean to you.
你不是要证明我对你的意义?

Yeah. With a bite!
是啊 用一口来证明

Jeez.
你也帮帮忙

Hi.


What are you doing here?
瑞秋 你在这袒干嘛?

Hey, you know what?You are in our apartment all the time.This is just a drop in the bucket, mister.
你动不动就柱我们的公寓跑 我这只是小巫见大巫而已

It doesn't matter. The important thing is that you're here.
没关系啦 重点是你来了

You're my friend and you're here.
你是我朋友 而你来到了这里

Okay, just a little scared. What's going on?
好 我有一点点害怕 罗斯 你是怎么了?

The most amazing thing happened tonight.
今晚发生了最不寻常的事

I thought my number was up.
我还以为自己要去见阁王了

I had an actual near-death experience.
我真正面临到了濒死经验

What happened?
什么? ... 怎么回事?

We were on the ride-along with Gary
好 我们不是跟盖瑞 坐警车兜风吗?

and somebody took a shot at me.
有人朝着我开枪!

Really?
真的吗?

No. A car backfired.
不是 是车子放屁

But I thought somebody was taking a shot at me.
但... 我当时以为是有人对我开枪

And, Rach...I survived.
瑞秋 我劫后余生

And I was filled with this great respect for life.
我的人生拥有了全新视野

I want to experience every moment.
我要真切体验每一刻

I want to seize every opportunity.
我要把握每一个机会

I am seeing everything so clearly now.
现在的一切都变得好清晰

Because a car backfired?
全都是因为汽车放屁?

Okay. Why are you here?
好吧 你来这里干嘛?

I don't know how this fits into your whole seizing thing...
我不知道这件事符不符合 你所谓的〝把握每一个机会〞

...but Emily called you today.
不过艾蜜莉今天打电话给你

- You talked to her? - She left a message.
你跟她说了话? 没有 她在你电话里留言

But it kind of got erased.
不过留言被删掉了

I mean, there's something wrong with your machine.
你的答录机有问题

What did she say?
那她说了什么?

Something about having second thoughts about the wedding.
说什么对结婚的事有点反悔

And did you guys make a mistake breaking up?
说你们分手是个错误

And she wants you to call her.
她要你回电

That was a good thing that I told you, right?
我跟你说这件事很对吧?

Yeah. Yes. Of course.
是啊 当然是这样

Okay, thank you. Thank you.
好 谢谢你...

Because...I'm gonna tell Monica I was right.
我要去跟摩妮卡说 我这样做是对的

Because y'know what? she didn't want...Not important.
因为你知道吗? 她不希望... 那不重要

Point is, I was right. Your decision.
重点是我是对的 你自己决定

Okay? I was right. Your decision.
好 我是对的 你自己决定要不要回电

Right.


I guess I should call Emily.
我猜我应该回电给艾蜜莉

No, that's not the right decision.
不对 你的决定不对...

That's not right.Ross, come on.
罗斯 你清醒一点

I mean, that woman made you miserable!
那个女人把你给整惨了

Okay, Ross?Do you really want to get back into that?
罗斯 你真的想要再来一次?

Okay, look. Yesterday...I wouldn't have even considered calling her back.
如果她是在昨天打来的 我压根不会想回电

But my ex-wife calls on the same day...I have a near-death experience?
但在我面对濒死经验的同一天 我的前妻正好打电话来

That's gotta mean something.
这一定有所含意

That was not a near-death experience. That was barely an experience.
罗斯 那不是濒死经验 就连经验都谈不上

You weren't there.
当时你并不在场

Maybe this is something that I'm supposed to seize, you know?
或许这就是我应该把握的事

Okay. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗?

Maybe this is not about seizing stuff.
或许这无关把握或是不把握

Maybe this is about escaping stuff.
或许这是关于逃避

Okay? Look at today.I mean, you escaped...
就拿今天来说 你逃过了...

...death.
死亡

And maybe this is a chance for you to escape getting back together with Emily.
或许你这是你逃避的机会 不去和艾蜜莉复合

That does make sense.
这还蛮有道理的

Because I do want to seize some opportunity...
因为我要把握住这个机会

...but I really don't want to see or talk to her.
但是我真的不想她见面或联络

Well, there you go.
这不就结了

Yeah, maybe today's just close-call day.
或许今天只是〝千钧一发〞日

Hey, thanks, Rach.
嘿 瑞秋 谢了

Oh, honey. No problem.
亲爱的 甭客气

Wait, wait. The message is blinking.
等等... 留官灯号在闪

Maybe you didn't erase it.
或许留言没被删掉

Hey, Ross, it's you...
罗斯 是你啊

That's an old message.
这是旧的留言

Nobody needs to hear that.
没什么好听的 没错

Hey, um, was Monica here?Yeah.
摩妮卡有来过吗? 有啊

I want my money back.
要她把我的钱还来

You probably need that for stamps, right?
是要用来买邮票的吧?

Hey, Pheebs?Has Gary ever been shot at for real?
菲比 盖瑞有真的中枪过吗?

Yes, once.
有 一次

A little.
小小的一次

He kind of did it to himself.It's not really a good story.
算是他自己打的 这故事没什么好讲的

I wonder how I'd react under fire.
不知道我置身战火会怎样

And not backfire...but heavy fire.
不是汽车放屁 是枪林弹雨

Like if I was in a war.
好比我在战场上之类的

Man, I would be great in a war.
我去打仗一定很厉害

I think I'd make a fantastic military leader.
一定会是很棒的军事领袖

I mean, I know I'd make general before any of you guys.
跟你们这些人比起来 我一定会最先当上将军

Before or after you were shot by your own troops?
在你被自己的部下枪杀前 还是之后?

I know Joey would be
我知道乔伊会在哪里

in the foxhole protecting all of us.
他一定会在散兵坑里保护大家

If the foxhole was lined with sandwiches.
对 如果那个散兵坑 是用三明治围起来的话

Yeah, hero sandwiches.
没错 英雄三明治

You all know I'm a pacifist, so I'm not interested in war in any way.
你们知道我主张和平 我对什么战争都没兴趣

But when the revolution comes, I'll have to destroy you all.
不过等到革命的那一天来临 我一定要把你们消灭光光

Not you, Joey.
乔伊 你例外

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.