RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第十二集 S04E12 The One with the Embryos / 受精卵

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第十二集 S04E12 The One with the Embryos / 受精卵

Phoebe's uterus is examined for implantation of the embryos. Meanwhile, a seemingly harmless game between Chandler and Joey and Monica and Rachel escalates into a full-blown contest. 菲比的子宫对胚胎植入。与此同时,一个看似无害的游戏之间的钱德勒和乔伊和莫妮卡和瑞秋升级为一场全面的比赛。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

What the hell is that?
谁在鬼叫?

What the hell is that? Is that you?
谁在鬼叫?是你吗?

- Boy, you're really not a morning person. - Just back off!
- 你清晨的火气还真大 - 滚远- 点

Get up! Get up! Get up!
起来…

What is that noise?
那是什么声音?

You.
是你的敲门声!

It's the chick.
是小鸡啦

She's going through some changes.
他正历经过度时期

What kind of changes?
什么过度时期?

Well, the vet seems to think that she's becoming a rooster.
兽医认为… 咱们的小母鸡要长大成公鸡了

We're getting a second opinion.
我们打算再问问别的兽医

Hey, what are you doing shopping at 8 in the morning?
你干嘛清晨八点去血拼?

Well, I've been up since 6...
我六点钟就起床了

...thanks to somebody's dumb-ass rooster.
都是被某人的笨公鸡害的

You guys, you really should get rid of those animals.
你们应该把他们处理掉

They shouldn't be in an apartment.
他们不应该窝在公寓里

Yeah, especially not with all these knives and cookbooks around.
是啊,特别是这里 又有那么多刀和食谱

All right, I'm gonna go to the fertility doctor and, uh, see if I'm ready...
我要去看妇产科医生 看看能不能把法兰克

...to have Frank and Alice's embryo transferred into my uterus.
和艾莉丝的胚胎 移植到我的子宫袒去

Now, how will they know if you're ready?
他们怎么知道你准备好了没?

Oh, they're just gonna look and see if my endometrial layer is thick.
他们要看看我的子宫内膜 是不是已经增厚了

Oh, I can check that for you.
我帮你看就好了

Okay, everyone, think "thick."
各位,帮我的子宫内膜加油吧

Good luck.
祝你好运

Hey. Wish me luck. Hey.


- Oh, good luck. - Good luck.
- 快祝我幸运 - 祝你好运

- And I'm still right. - That is so not true.
- 我说得没错啦 - 鬼扯

What?
怎样?

She's mad because I know today's her laundry day...
她不爽是因为我知道 她今天要洗衣服

...and that means she's wearing her old-lady underpants.
所以现在穿的是老奶奶大内裤

I can check that for you.
要不要我检查一下?

I just can't believe that you think that you and Chandler know me and Rachel...
你们凭什么认为 比瑞秋和我更了解我们?

...better than we know you.
你们凭什么认为 比瑞秋和我更了解我们?

Well, we do.
本来就是

You can only eat Tic Tacs in even numbers.
你吃薄荷糖时一定要吃偶数

Yeah, what's that about?
你有什么毛病啊?

And you. Ross, I believe if you check Rachel's bag...
而你麻… 罗斯,你去搜搜瑞秋的购物袋

...you will find a half-eaten box of cookies in there.
里面一定有一盒 吃了一半的饼干

You're good.
高明

These are not.
这包饼干就不怎么高明了

I'm so not impressed. Everybody snacks when they shop.
有什么了不起 哪有人买东西时不吃零嘴?

- Yeah. - Oh, yeah?
是吗?

Ross, how many items left in that bag?
罗斯,购物袋袒 还有几样东西?

- Five. - Okay.
五样

Ten bucks says that we can name every item in that bag.
赌十块,我们能说出 那五样东西是什么

- How many guesses do you get? - Six.
- 你们能猜几次? - 六次

Challenge extended.
男生队下战书

- Deal. - Challenge accepted.
- 赌就赌 - 女生队接受桃战

All right, we'll start with...
第一样是…

...apples.
苹果

We'll be starting with apples.
第一样是频果

Stop that now.
拜托你住嘴

Yes.
有苹果

Okay. Uh, tortilla chips.
玉米片

- Yogurt. - Diet soda.
- 优格 - 健怡汽水

Yes, yes, yes.
对…

- Orange juice. - No, there's no orange juice in there.
- 柳橙汁 - 我没买柳橙汁,

- We win. - Ha, ha.
我们赢了!

They have another guess.
等等,他们还能再猜一次

Okay, well, we won that one.
但是那题我们赢了

Okay. The last thing is...
最复一样东西是…

Ooh, ooh, ooh.


No, no. Not for, like, another two weeks.
不是…还要等两周

I got it. Scotch...
我知道了 胶…

...tape.


How did you know she would buy Scotch tape?
你怎么知道她会买胶带?

Well, we used up theirs last night making scary faces.
我们昨晚玩扮鬼脸时 把她们的胶带用光了

Oh, man.
讨厌

All right. Ten bucks. Fork it over.
十块钱,愿赌服输

Cough it up. Pay the piper.
十块钱,愿赌服输

Give me it.
甘愿点,拿钱来

That does not mean you know us better. I want a rematch.
这没什么了不起 我要再比一次

Yeah, and none of these stupid grocery questions. Real personal questions.
靖杂货没桃战性 这次要问切身问题

Yeah. And the winner gets 100 bucks.
赌一百块

Serious?
你当真?

Are you scared?
怕了?

No.
才怪

Okay, who makes up the questions?
谁出考题?

Ross will do it.
罗斯

Oh, sure, Ross will do it.
是啊,找罗斯

It's not like he has a job or a child or a life of his own.
反正他没工作,没儿子 生活又无聊

Well, fine. We'll ask Phoebe.
好嘛, 那找菲比好了

No, no, no, I wanna play.
不要, 人家想玩嘛

Looks like your uterus is ready for implantation.
你的子宫可以做胚胎移植了

Oh, I knew it. I knew it. I felt really thick this morning.
我就知道 我今天早上就觉得厚厚的

- Ha, ha. - Okay, so, what's now?
现在怎么办?

Go get the eggs. Put them in there.
快去把卯子放进去

Okay. It'll take just a little while to prepare the embryos.
我要花点时间准备那些胚胎

- Embryos? As in more than one? - Mm-hm. Five, actually.
- 那些胚胎?不只一个? - 事实上,一共有五个

Five? Okay, where am I giving birth...
五个?你把我当母猪啊?

...in a hospital or a big box under the stairs?
五个?你把我当母猪啊?

Ha, ha. We do five because that gives you a 25-percent chance...
植入五个胚胎 表示着床机率大概是25%

...that at least one will attach.
植入五个胚胎 表示着床机率大概是25%

That's it? Twenty-five percent?
25%?这么少?

That means that it's, like, 75-percent chance of no baby at all?
这表示我生不出小孩的机率 是75%?

Yeah, you know, I was thinking, what are the odds...
那如果两百佃胚胎进去 机率会不会高一点?

...if, like, you stuff, like, 200 of them in there?
那如果两百佃胚胎进去 机率会不会高一点?

Sweetie, now...
亲爱的,

...she's a woman, not a gumball machine.
她是个女人 不是卖泡泡糖的机器

Okay, well, you know what? Don't worry.
别担心

I'm gonna do this as many times as it takes to get it right.
我会一直做到成功为止

Well, see, the thing is, we kind of only have one shot.
但是我们只有一次机会

Um, it costs $16,000 each time you do this.
做一次移植要花一万六千块

So, um, we're kind of using all the money we have to do it just this one time.
我们为了这次 已经花光所有的积蓄

Whoa.
天啊,

That's... Okay, that's a lot of pressure on me and my uterus.
这让我和我的子宫 压力超大

So... Well, okay.


So maybe there's something that I can do, you know, just to make sure I get pregnant.
也许我能做些什么事 来提高怀孕的机率

No, I'm sorry.
没有

Wow, you guys really don't know anything.
你们真是哈都不懂

I know. Why doesn't she get drunk?
那她喝个烂醉如何?

That worked for a bunch of girls in my high school.
我很多高中同学 都是这样搞大肚子的

Hey, guys. Do you realize that any minute now...
你们知道菲比现在

...Phoebe could be pregnant?
随时可能会怀孕吗?

I know, I know.
我知道…

- It's such a huge, life-altering thing. - I know.
- 这件事真是非同小可 - 是啊

The test is ready.
考题准备好了

Okay. Each team will answer 10 questions.
每一队都要回答十个问题

The first team to answer the most questions wins.
答对最多的那一队就赢

The categories are "Fears And Pet Peeves"...
考题项目如下二’ 〝恐惧和怪癖〞

..."Ancient History"...
〝陈年往事〞

..."Literature"...
〝文学〞

...and "It's All Relative."
和〝日常琐事〞

Now, the coin toss, to see who goes first.
我们丢硬币来决定哪一队先攻

Okay.


- Somebody call it this time. - Yeah.
拜托你们先猜哪一面

Tails.


- It's heads. - Yeah!
是人头

Gentlemen, pick your category.
男生队,请挑项目

"Fears And Pet Peeves."
〝恐惧和怪癖〞

"What is Monica's biggest pet peeve?"
摩妮卡最受不了什么?

- Animals dressed as humans. - That's correct.
- 动物穿衣服 - 答对了

- Ladies? - Same category.
- 女生队? - 同- 个项目

Okay.


"According to Chandler, what phenomenon scares the bejesus out of him?"
钱德最怕什么东西?

Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance.
踢踏舞之王麦克费特利

That is correct.
答对了

The Irish jig guy?
那个刀匕舞的爱尔兰人?

His legs flail about as if independent from his body.
他那双脚跳舞时 好像跟身体分离了一样

Gentlemen, your pick.
男生队,轮到你们了

"It's All Relative."
〝日常琐事〞

"Monica and I had a grandmother who died.
摩妮卡和我的祖母过世时

You both went to her funeral.
两位都参加了她的葬礼

Name that grandmother."
我们祖母叫什么名字?

- Nana? - She has a real name.
- 姥姥?- 她有个真正的名字吧

- Althea. - Althea?
- 艾席雅 - 艾席雅?

- What are you doing? - Took a shot.
- 什么? - 试试看嘛

Shooting with Althea?
那干嘛猜艾席雅?

- Althea is correct. - Nice shooting.
- 答对了 - 猜得好

We'll take "Literature."
〝文学〞

"Every week, the TV Guide comes to Chandler and Joey's apartment.
乔伊和钱德 每周都会收到《电视周刊》

What name appears on the address label?"
请问收件人的姓名为何?

Oh! Chandler gets it. It's Chandler Bing.
钱德订的,当然是钱德宾罗

No.
不是啦

I'm afraid the TV Guide comes to "Chanandler Bong."
《电视周刊》收件人的姓名 是〝钱尼德勒邦〞

I knew that.
我知道正确答案

Rachel, use your head.
瑞秋,用用脑子行不行?

Actually, it's Miss Chanandler Bong.
事实上 应该是〝钱尼德勒邦小姐〞

Hello, teeny embryos.
嗨,各位小胚胎,

Oh, I'm Phoebe Buffay. Hi.
我是菲比

I'm hoping to be your uterus for the next nine months.
我的子宫 就是各位未来九个月的家

You should know that we're doing this for Frank and Alice...
我们这么做 都是为了法兰克和艾莉丝

...who you know. You've been there.
你们跟他们应该很熟

Um...


You know, they want you so much.
他们真的很希望能有个小宝宝

So when you guys get in there, really grab on.
你们进去之复好好抓紧

Okay, and I promise that I'll keep you safe and warm...
我保证会让你们 住得又舒服又安全

...until, you know, you're ready to have them take you home.
直到你们准备好 让他们带你们回家为止

So...


Okay.


Oh, and also, next time you see me, if I'm screaming, don't worry.
咱们下次见面时 我应该会鸡猫子喊叫

That's what's supposed to happen.
请别担心,这是很正常的

- Ready? - Uh-huh?
准备好了吗?

Good luck.
祝好运

All right, the score is nine to eight in favor of the guys.
目前比数是九比八 男生队颌先

Ladies, if you miss this, the game is theirs. Pick your category.
女生队若答错这题 男生队就赢了 选一个项目吧

"It's All Relative"!
〝日常琐事〞

- You don't have to shout everything. - I'm sorry!
- 犯不着扛直嗓子吼 - 对不起!

Ooh. "What is the name of Chandler's father's...
钱德父亲在赌城的男子歌舞秀 叫做什么名字?

...Las Vegas all-male burlesque?"
钱德父亲在赌城的男子歌舞秀 叫做什么名字?

Viva Las Gaygas.
〝同志万岁〞

Unfortunately, that is correct.
很不幸的…你答对了

Yes.


All right. We have a tie.
目前双方平手

Luckily, I've prepared for such an event.
不过我早有准备了

- The Lightning Round. - Ooh.
抢答

Thirty seconds. All the questions you can answer.
双方各有30秒抢答

You guys are dead.
你们输定了,

I am so good at Lightning Rounds.
我超会抢答

I majored in Lightning Rounds, all right?
我大学是主修抢答的

- We're gonna destroy you. - Want to bet?
- 你们才输定了 - 敢不敢赌?

Oh, I'm so confused as to what we've been doing so far.
怪了,我们这不正是在赌吗?

How about we play for more money? Say 150?
把赌注提高到… 150块如何?

One hundred and fifty dollars.
150块

Say 200?
200块如何?

Two hundred dollars.
200块

You're doing it again.
你又来了

Excuse me.
不好意思

- Monica, I don't want to lose $200. - We won't.
- 我不想输200块 - 我们不会输的

- Okay. - Three hundred?
300块如何?

- Monica. - I'm just trying to spice it up.
- 摩妮卡 - 我只是想让比赛更香辣有劲

Okay, so then play for some pepper. Stop spending my money.
赌辣椒行不行? 别再乱花我的钱了

I got it.
我有了

How about if we win, they have to get rid of the rooster.
我们赢的话 他们就得处理掉那只公鸡

Ooh, that's interesting.
有意思

Hey, no way. That rooster's family.
不行,公鸡和我们是一家人

- Throw in the duck too. - What do you have against the duck?
- 还有那只鸭 - 干嘛扯上那只鸭?

- It doesn't make noise. - Well, he gets the other one all riled up.
- 他又不乱叫 - 那只鸡被他搞得心浮气躁

- Look, we are not... - All right, hold on.
- 听着,我们绝不… - 等等

If you win...
你们赢的话

...we give up the bird. - Aah!
我们就处理掉那只公鸡

But if we win...
我们赢的话…

...we get your apartment.
就把你们的公寓让给我们

Ooh!


Deal!
成交

Monica, betting the apartment? I don't know about this.
拿公寓来赌好像不太稳当

Rachel, I have not missed one question the whole game.
瑞秋,我从头到尾 一题都没答错

I own this game.
我是抢答之王

Look at my hand.
看我的手

Why, do you have the answers written on there?
你手上有写小抄吗?

No. Steady as a rock. Now, are you with me?
不是啦,我的手稳得很 你还不放心吗?

- All right, let's do it. Okay. - Come on.
- 咱们上阵吧 - 这样才对

All right. Gentlemen, you're up first.
男生队先攻

Okay.


You have 30 seconds.
限时抢答30秒

The Lightning Round begins...
抢答阶段要闲始了…

Stop it.
不准跳

Now. "What was Monica's nickname when she was a field-hockey goalie?"
摩妮卡当曲棍球队 守门员的外号为何?

- Big Fat Goalie. - Correct.
- 胖球门 - 正确

"Rachel claims this is her favorite movie."
瑞秋宣称 她最喜欢的电影为何?

- Dangerous Liaisons. - Correct.
《危险关系》

- "Her actual favorite is?" Correct. - Weekend at Bernie's.
- 她真正喜欢的电影是哪一部? - 《玩死老弟》 - 正确

"In what part of her body did Monica get a pencil stuck at age 14?"
摩妮卡14岁时 身上哪个部位卡了一枝铅笔?

Oh!


Ew, no!
嗯…不是啦

Her ear.
是她的耳朵

All right, "Monica categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?"
摩妮卡的毛巾都分门别类 一共分为几类?

- Okay, everyday use. - Fancy.
- 日常用毛巾 - 高级毛巾

- Guest. - Fancy guest.
- 客用毛巾 - 高级客用毛巾

- Two seconds. - Uh, eleven?
- 还剩两秒钟 - 11类?

Eleven. Unbelievable. Eleven is correct.
不可思议,答对了

Yes!
太好了…

All right.


That's four for the guys. Ladies, you're up.
男生队答对四题 现在轮女生队抢答

All right, all right, come on!


Thirty seconds on the clock.
限时抢答30秒

Five correct questions wins the game.
答对五题你们就赢了

The Lightning Round begins now. "What is Joey's favorite food?"
抢答开始 乔伊最喜欢的食物为何?

- Sandwiches. - Correct.
- 三明治 - 正确

"Chandler was how old when he first touched a girl's breast?"
钱德第一次 模女生胸部是几岁?

- Fourteen? - No, 19.
- 14岁? - 不,19

Thanks, man.
谢了,老哥

"Joey had an imaginary childhood friend.
乔伊小时有个幻想中的朋友

- His name was..." - Maurice.
- 他的名字叫… - 莫瑞斯

- "His profession was?" - Space cowboy.
- 的职业是… - 太空牛仔

Correct.
正确

"What is Chandler Bing's job?"
钱德宾的工作为何?

Oh.


Oh, gosh. It has something to do with numbers.
跟数字有关

- And processing. - And he carries a briefcase.
还有处理 他上班带公事包

Ten seconds. You need this or you lose the game.
剩10秒钟,答错就输了

It has something to do with transponding.
跟答询有关

Oh! Oh! He's a transponster.
他是答询员

That's not even a word!
哪有这种字?

I can get this. I can get this.
我知道…

No!
不…

Yes!
炎…

- I call Monica's room. - You can't just call Monica's room.
- 我要摩妮卡的房间 - 这哪是你说要就要的

Sure I can. Standard Shotgun Rules. I'm in sight of the room and I called it.
哪不是,先下手为强 谁叫你不先要

Damn.
可恶

Man, I feel like I'm coming down with something.
我好像要生病了

- Oh. - Yeah.


Bet you can't guess what color my tonsils are. I bet the apartment.
要不要猜猜我的扁桃腺 是什么颜色?用公寓来赌

Oh, I would never bet this apartment. It's too nice.
我才不会拿 这么棒的公寓来赌呢

- Hey. - Ooh, Pheebs, are they in there?
菲比,你肚子里有东西了吗?

Um, yeah, uh-huh, I'm implanted.
对,胚胎放进去了

- How do you feel? - Well, freaked.
- 你觉得怎么样?- 担心死了

Because it turns out the odds are, like, really sucky.
成功的机率不高

And this is Frank and Alice's, like, only shot.
但法兰克和艾莉丝 只有这次机会

I mean, they are, like, literally putting all their eggs in my basket.
他们把所有的蛋 都放在我的篮子里

Yeah, but I bet it works.
我相信你一定会成功

Really? How much?
是吗?你要赌多少?

All right, I'm gonna go take a pregnancy test right now.
我现在就去验孕

Oh, wow. You can tell this soon?
这么快?

Well, the doctor says it takes a couple days.
医生说要等两天

But, I mean, my body's always been a little faster than Western medicine, so...
但是我的身体 一向比西方医学快一点

Oh, my God. I can't believe you guys actually think you're moving in here.
天啊 你们真以为能搬进来?

Well, believe it, baby.
面对现实吧,宝贝

Well, I'm not moving.
我不走

What?
什么?

No. It was a stupid bet. We were just playing a game.
那不过是场愚蠢的赌局 玩玩罢了

You just can't ignore the bet. It's a bet.
赌就赌了,哪能不算

You bet on a bet, and if you lose, you lose the bet.
赌输就是输了

Rach, we have to move.
我们非搬不可

If we had lost, we would have made them get rid of the birds.
若我们赢了 也会逼他们把鸡鸭处理掉

No.
才怪

All right, look, I hate this as much as you, but if it makes you feel better...
我也不想这样 但说句安慰你的话…

...this is all your fault.
这全都是你的错

- What? - Chanandler Bong.
- 什么?

Come on, we steal that TV Guide every week.
我们每周都偷他们的电视周刊 你怎么会不知道收件人是谁?

I knew it.
我就知道

I don't care. I'm not going anywhere.
我不管,我不走

Cool. Girl roommate.
酷啊,跟女生做室友

Well?
怎么样?

Nope, not knocked up yet.
我的肚子还没被搞大

It's only been a couple hours, so just give it some time.
才过两个小时耶,耐心点

Yeah, all right. Meanwhile, I'm gonna do whatever I can to help this...
我也要为这件事尽一份力

...so I'm just gonna, you know, lie in your chair, okay?
让我躺在你们的椅子上

You know, just...


Yeah, good. I'm gonna let gravity, you know, do its jobs.
让地心引力发挥作用

Hey, Rach, can you give me a hand with this box?
瑞秋,过来帮我搬这个箱子

No. Put that box down. We are not going anywhere!
不,把箱子放下来 我们哪儿都不去

This is my apartment and I like it.
这是我的公寓,我喜欢它

This is a girl's apartment.
这是女生的公寓

That is a boy's apartment. It's dirty and it smells.
那里才是又脏又臭的男生公寓

This is pretty. It's so pretty.
这袒漂亮死了…

And look, and it's purple.
看,墙壁是紫的

And I'm telling you, you with your steady hand, I am not moving.
稳若盘石小姐,我不搬

And now I have got the steady hand.
看,我的手也稳若盘石

- I'll take care of it. - That's right.
我去搞定

You do what the hand says.
这才乖,照我手的话去做

- How'd it go? - I lost our mattresses.
- 情况如何? - 我把床垫输掉了

Are you in there, little fetus?
小胎儿,你在里面吗?

In nine months, will you come greet us?
九个月后是否就能够相见?

I will buy you some Adidas
我会带你去吃牛肉面

- Hi. - Hi.


Oh, hi, Phoebe?


Um, we were just at the drugstore, um, so we got you a little present.
我们刚刚去过药妆店 帮你买了个小礼物

Um, it's a lollipop and a home pregnancy test.
棒棒糖和验孕棒

Hey, don't mix those up. You could really ruin that lollipop.
别搞混了,棒棒糖沾尿很嗯心

So, um, you feel like taking a test? There's only one question.
想不想验一下?一次定生死

All right. I will. No, I will.
我验就是了

But, um, you know, just remember that it's still really early.
别忘了,现在还早

Okay, so if it says that I'm not pregnant...
若结果是阴性 不表示我不会怀孕

...that doesn't mean I'm not gonna get pregnant, okay?
若结果是阴性 不表示我不会怀孕

And just, please, just so I don't go completely nuts...
拜托你们别寄望太高 否则会把我逼疯的

...just try not to put all your hopes on this, okay?
拜托你们别寄望太高 否则会把我逼疯的

Okay.


Great.
好极了

You know what? You are mean boys who are just being mean.
你们真是坏到骨子里去了

Hey, don't get mad at us. No one forced you to raise the stakes.
别把气出在我们身上 没人逼你们把公寓拿来赌

That is not true. She did. She forced me.
乱讲,她有逼我

We'd still be here if you hadn't got the question wrong.
答错的人是你啊

Well, it was a stupid, unfair question!
那个问题太不公平了

Don't blame the questions!
别怪我出的问题

Would you all stop yelling in our apartment?
别在我们家大吵大闹

You are ruining moving day for us.
扫了我们的搬家兴

- Would you stop calling it your apartment? - It is ours.
- 别说这里是你们家 - 本来就是

Guys, you guys, you're gonna have a baby.
你们要有宝宝了

They're gonna have a baby.
他们要有宝宝了

My sister's going to have my baby!
我姊姊要帮我生小孩了

Okay, but this can't be good for the baby.
别抱了,这对宝宝不好

I can't find garbage bags.
我找不到垃圾袋

Oh, I think I saw some in here.
这里面好像有

What is it?
什么东西?

I don't know. But maybe if we keep that drawer shut, it'll die.
不知道,要是把抽屉关上 他也许会死

I can't believe we're living here.
真不敢相信我们得住在这里

What? What is it?
什么事?

Did you see the size of the closets?
你知道衣橱有多大吗?

I can't believe we live here.
不敢相信咱们可以住在这里

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.