RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第六集 S04E06 The One with the Dirty Girl / 灰姑娘

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第六集 S04E06 The One with the Dirty Girl / 灰姑娘

Ross's new girlfriend seems nearly perfect until he discovers that her apartment is incredibly dirty. Chandler buys a better birthday present for Kathy than Joey. Phoebe and Monica decide to become partners in a catering business. 直到他发现她的公寓是非常肮脏的罗斯的新女友看起来很完美。钱德买生日礼物给凯茜比我更好。菲比和莫妮卡决定成为一个餐饮企业的合作伙伴。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Thanks for the tasty dinner. - You're welcome for a tasty dinner.
- 谢谢你的美味晚餐 - 不客气

What are you guys looking at?
你们在看什么?

Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world.
罗斯和宇宙无敌第一美女

Yeah, come to Papa!
好骚的娘儿们

I know!
我知道

Probably the only time I'll say this...
这实在不像我会说的话

...but did you see the ass on her?
但你们看到她的屁股了吗?

What did you? When did you?
你是…你是…

How did you? How did you get a girl like that?
你怎么… 你怎么把到那种货色的?

So what is she, like a spokesmodel? An aerobics instructor?
她是谁,代言模特儿? 有气舞蹈教练?

Actually, she's a paleontology doctoral candidate...
她是古生物学博士候选人

...specializing in the Cenozoic Era.
专攻新生代

But that's, like, the easiest era.
不过那是最简单的时代

I've seen her at work, but I always figured...
我在馆里见过她,但总觉得…

But, uh, I made her dinner.
总之我做饭给她吃

We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow.
我们聊得很愉快 明天还要见面

Maybe her friends are betting to see who gets the biggest geek.
也许她跟朋友打赌 谁能钓到最怪的怪胎

Fine by me. Hope she wins.
我无所谓,祝她胜利

Hey!


You have any wrapping paper?
有包装纸吗?

Is it for my birthday present?
你要包我的生日礼物?

It was your birthday months ago.
你生日都过了1个月

You said you ordered something special and it just hadn't come yet.
对,但你说订了特别的东西 还没送来

I have a call in about that.
我有接到电话

Oh. Okay.


It's for Kathy. It's an early copy of her favorite book.
这是给凯西的生日礼物 是她最喜欢的书的早期版本

Oh! The Velveteen Rabbit!
是《天鹅绒兔宝宝》

When the boy's love makes the rabbit real...
天哪 当男孩的爱让他变成真兔子…

Don't touch it, because your fingers have destructive oils.
好,别模,你的手有油污

Then you'd better keep it away from Ross' hair.
那你最好别靠近罗斯的头发

This is pretty rare. How did you get that?
这很珍贵,你是怎么找到的?

No big deal. I just went to some bookstores...
没什么,我只是跑了几家书店 问了几个书商

...talked to some dealers, called some of the author's grandchildren.
联络了几个作者的孙子

Honey, that's so sweet.
真是太成人了

What a great way to say, "I secretly love you, roommate's girlfriend."
完全宣告了 〝室友的.马子,我在暗恋你〞

It doesn't say that.
哪会啊…

Does it?
会吗?

How will it look when you get her something incredibly meaningful...
你自己看嘛 你送的礼物别具意义又昂贵

...and expensive, and her boyfriend, Joey, gives her an orange?
她的男朋友却送她一个柳橙

I'll make sure Joey gets her something really great.
好 我会叫乔伊送她很好的礼物

It's got to be better than that book.
可得比那本书还好

Ooh! Like a crossbow!
像十字弓啦

Once again, I am sorry.
真的很抱歉

Thank you. Bye.
谢谢,再见

I had to turn down a job catering a funeral for 60 people.
我推掉一个60人的丧礼外烩

Oh, my God! What happened?
天哪,出了什么事?

Sixty guests.
是60个〝客人〞

Why'd you have to turn it down?
你为什么要谁掉?

I don't have the money or equipment...
因为我没有钱和用具

...to handle something that big on such short notice.
可以临时接这种大生意 不可能的

Wow, what is with all the negativity?
这么消极是怎样?

You sound like "Moni-can't," not "Moni-can"!
你好像〝摩妮不可〞 而不是〝摩妮可〞

Moni-ca.
摩妮〝卡〞

You've been playing around with this catering for years.
你办外烩都3年多了

- Do you want to be a caterer? - I don't know.
- 你到底想不想当外烩厨师? - 我不知道

There you go! That's the spirit!
这就对了!

If you need money, I will lend you money. Just get moving!
你需要钱我借你,你就接吧

Really? I'd need $500 for all the food and supplies.
真的?我需要5百元来采买

It's worth it if it'll get you moving. You haven't worked in months!
好,能让你接就值得 你好几个月没工作了

Neither have you.
你也是

Yes, but I'm doing this.
但我正在资助你

That would be great! Thank you.
太好了,谢谢

- Hey! - Hey!
- 嘿 - 嘿

Can I borrow your apartment keys?
你家的钥匙借我

Why?
为什么?

You can pee here.
你可以在这里尿啊

Ha-ha-ha. Yes, I can, of course. Excuse me.
也对 不好意思

It's okay. The duck's using our bathroom anyway.
反正J . M好鸭子也在用浴室

What are you getting for her birthday?
你要送她什么生日礼物?

We've been dating a couple weeks. I got to get her something?
我们才交往2星期也要送吗?

Yes!
要啊

Yes! You have to get her something really nice.
不但要送,还要送得很好

- I know! - And not one of your coupons...
- 有了! - 1小时的乔伊猛男体验券不算

...for an hour of "Joey Love."
- 有了! - 1小时的乔伊猛男体验券不算

Ooh! A crossword! Can I help?
填字游戏!我可以帮忙吗?

No!
不行

Last week I got all but three answers...
对不起 可是上星期我几乎全答对了

...and I want to finish one without any help.
我很想独力完成一次

Fine.


But you can't help me develop my new universal language.
那你也不能帮我研发新宇宙语

- Hey! - How'd it go?
- 嘿 - 怎么样?

Oh, my God! It was the best funeral ever!
天哪,这个葬礼太棒了

Everyone loved the food.
每个人都说好吃,还有

I even got another funeral for tomorrow.
我还接了明天的另一场葬礼

The dead guy from today's best friend.
是今天的死者的死党

It's like I am the official caterer for that accident.
我成了那场事故的指定外绘

Mon, I'm so happy for you!
我真替你高兴

Thanks. Check out my new catering stuff.
谢了,你看我的新用具

Look! I'm an omelet station!
看,我可以去卖蛋卷

- Omelet? Made to order? - Ha!
要特制蛋卷吗?

I'll have one, please. Plus my money.
请给我一份,还有我的钱

Oh...


I didn't realize you needed it right away.
我不晓得你.马上就要

You told me to go and be a caterer. So I went. I be'd.
你叫我去当外烩厨师 我就去了

I used it to buy all this stuff.
我把钱都花掉了

I got another job tomorrow, so I'll pay you back then.
我明天还有生意 到时就能还你

Oh! Okay. Sorry I acted like a bank.
好,抱歉刚才一副银行嘴脸

Um, would you like to come in?
你要进来吗?

Did Homo erectus hunt with wooden tools?
直立人是用木器打猎吗?

According to recent findings.
最新证据显示是的

Here, Mitzi! Here, Mitzi!
蜜琪来,蜜琪来

Uh, Mitzi is?
蜜琪是…

My hamster.
我的仓鼠

I hope she's okay. I haven't seen her in a while.
但愿他没事,好久没见到他了

Have a seat.
请坐

Where?
坐哪里?

Uh, oh! Do you, uh...?
对了,你…

Do you have any, um, Cinnamon Fruit Toasties?
你有肉桂水果烤吐司吗?

- What? - Well, I do.
- 什么? - 我有

Let's go back to my place, light a couple candles...
我们回我家去,点几根蜡烛

...break open a box of Cinnamon Fruit Toasties?
开一盒肉桂水果烤吐司

- I'd rather not. - Oh, yeah? Why not?
- 还是不要好了 - 为什么?

Okay, um... Don't take this the wrong way...
我没有恶意

...but your place kind of has a weird smell.
但是你家有一股怪味

- Is everything in the car? - Did you settle the bill?
- 东西都上车了? - 对,钱拿到了吗?

No. I hate this part.
还没,我最讨厌要钱了

Ooh! Oh! Look what we almost left!
差点忘了这个

- That's not mine. - Oh.
那不是我的

Ooh. Look what we almost took!
差点偷了这个

Excuse me, Ms. Burkart?
柏卡特太太?

Well, we're all cleaned up.
厨房都收拾好了

Oh. Good. Thank you.
很好,谢谢你

Um, ahem...


And, well, there's this small matter of the, um...
还有一件小事…

- Dear? - The matter of...
- 什么事? - 就是…

...payment.
费用的事

Jack used to handle the finances.
钱都是杰克在管

You know what we should all do?
你知道吗?

Go see a musical.
我们应该去看歌舞剧

Sure.


You know which one?
你知道应该看哪一部?

The 1996 Tony Award winner.
1 996年东尼奖得奖作品

Do you know the name of that one?
你知道它的名字吗?

I don't know, um, Grease?
不晓得,《火爆浪子》?

No.
不是

Rent?
《吉屋出租》?

Yes! Rent!
对!《吉屋出租》

So when do you want to go?
好,什么时候去?

What? I'm sorry. I can't, I'm busy.
什么? 我不行,我很忙

Hey...


Man, it is so hard to shop for girls. Ugh!
天哪,女孩子的礼物真难买

Yes, it is, at Office Max!
的确很难…文具店?

What did you get her?
你买了什么?

A pen.
一支笔

It's two gifts in one. It's a pen that's also a clock. Huh?
这是二合一,是笔,也是时钟

- Ha, ha. You can't give her that. - Why not?
- 你不能送这个 - 为什么?

She's not 11!
她不是小孩子

And it's not the seventh night of Chanukah.
这也不是光明节结束前夕

What he means by that is, while this is a very nice gift...
他的意思是,这个礼物虽然好

...maybe it's not something a boyfriend gives.
却不适合送给女朋友

Sure, it is.
当然适合

She needs a pen for work.
她上班要用到笔

She's writing. She turns it over. "Whoa! It's time for my date with Joey!"
写到一半转过来一看,哇,该去跟乔伊约会了

All right. What did you get for Angela Del Veccio's birthday?
好 你送安琪拉什么生日礼物?

She didn't have one.
我们交柱时没碰上生日

For three years?
整整3年?

Look, it's too late, and I got an audition.
已经来不及了,我还要试镜

I can't shop anymore.
我不能再找了

I will go out and try to find something for her.
我去帮你找,好吗?

Thanks, man.
谢了

While you're at it, could you get her a card?
你能不能顺便买张卡片?

Would you like me to write her a little poem as well?
要不要我顺便写一首小诗?

Or just get a card that has a poem already in it.
或是买张印了诗的卡月

- Oh! You have to get our money. - She couldn't stop crying.
- 你得把钱要到 - 但是她哭个不停

With those thick glasses, her tears look giant.
眼泪还被眼镜放大了

I know, it's tough.
我知道很难

You know what the first thing I did after my mom's funeral was?
你知道我妈一下葬我做了什么

- What? - Pay the caterer!
- 什么? - 付钱给外烩厨师

I've had a lot of jobs.
我做过很多工作

And there are some people who always try to get out of paying.
有些人总是想赖帐

It's either "That massage wasn't long enough"...
不是〝按摩时问不够长〞

...or "I don't know any of those songs"...
就是〝我没听过这几首歌〞

...or "These sombreros aren't big enough. Bad little white girl!"
或〝这些墨西哥草帽不够大〞 〝坏心眼的白妞〞

Okay.


So you think she's faking?
你觉得她在装?

There weren't any tears till you showed her the bill.
你拿出帐单前她根本没哭

She sounded pretty upset to me.
她听起来很难过

You're a grand old flag


You're a high-flying flag And forever in peace may you wave


She seems fine now.
现在似乎没事了

So you just left? Her place was really that bad?
所以你就走了? 她家真的那么脏?

You throw your jacket on a chair at the end of the day.
我们下班回家 会把外套扔到椅子上

Like that, only instead of a chair, it's a pile of garbage.
在她家是扔到一堆垃圾上

And instead of a jacket, it's a pile of garbage.
那也不是外套,而是一堆垃圾

And instead of the end of the day, it's the end of time...
那也不是下班回家 而是世界末日

...and garbage is all that has survived.
只有垃圾存留下来

- Here. - Wow. Thanks.
- 拿去 - 谢了

So, uh, what happened?
然后呢?

Nothing. I had to get out of there.
哪有然后,我逃之天夭

Next time, you take her to your place.
下次你就带她去你家

I tried that. She says it has a weird smell.
我试过了,她说我家有怪味

- What kind of smell? - I don't know. Soap?
- 什么怪味? - 不晓得,香皂味?

- Listen, you like this girl, right? - Yeah.
- 听着,你喜欢她对吧? - 对

- You want to see her again? - Yeah.
- 你想再跟她见面? - 对

So you're going to have to do it in the mess!
那你就得在垃圾里跟她做

Yeah, okay. You're right.
好吧,你说得对

I mean, uh, who cares about a little sloppiness?
稍微乱一点又怎样?

Yeah.


- It's endearing, really. - All right!
- 其实蛮可爱的 - 很好

Now you go get that beautiful pig!
去搏倒那只美丽的猪吧

I just spent the entire afternoon looking for a present...
我花了一下午替凯西找一件

...for Kathy that would be better than the rabbit.
比这只兔子好的礼物

Any luck?
有找到吗?

Yeah, I found this great place called "Invisible Things for Kathy."
有,我找到一家店 叫〝送给凯西的隐形礼物〞

Can you give me a hand with all this stuff?
你能不能帮我搬一这些礼物?

Just return the book, let Joey give her the clock pen...
你就把书退回去 让乔伊送她那支时钟笔

...and you get her something worse than that...
你送个更差的东西,例如…

...like a regular pen.
- 支普通的笔

She's really going to love this, you know?
她会很喜欢这本书

The bottom line is, I want her to have it...
我希望她拥有这本书

...even if I don't get to be the one who gives it to her.
就算不是我送的也行

Aw, honey, that's so sweet.
好成人喔

Yeah? You don't think it's just pathetic?
你不觉得很可悲吗?

Oh, "pathetic"!
是〝可悲〞!

Hey! I've been looking all over for you.
我要去见凯西了,我到处找你

- Where? - Our place. The hall.
- 在哪里找? - 家里啦,大厅啦

I got something.
我找到礼物了

It's a book.
是一本书

A book?
书?

Is it a book that's also a safe?
是书也是保险盒?

It's a book that's just a book.
它就是一本书

It's The Velveteen Rabbit. It was her favorite as a kid.
是她小时候最喜欢的书 《天鹅绒兔宝宝》的珍本

So, uh, just let me know if she likes it, okay?
让我知道她喜不喜欢,好吗?

You got it.
没问题

Thanks for doing this. I owe you one.
谢谢你,我欠你一次

There wasn't any change from that twenty, was there?
那20块没有找钱是吧?

No, it came out to an even twenty.
没有,刚好20块

Wow. That's almost as much as a new book.
哇,跟新书差不多贵

Jeepers Creepers


Where'd you get those peepers?


Jeepers Creepers Where'd you get those eyes?


You didn't get the money?
还是没要到,对吧?

Maybe I can try at intermission?
等她暂停再去好了

You know what? Let's just go.
我们就走吧

No! Hey! We're not leaving till we get paid!
不行,钱没拿到不能走

I don't know who she thinks she is.
她以为她是谁啊

Enough is enough!
好,我受够了

Hey, widow?
喂,未亡人

Widow? Excuse me? Excuse me!
死老公的 打扰一下

Thanks. Um, clearly this is a very, very hard time for you.
谢了 你现在当然十分难过

Um, but we provided a service, and we deserve to be paid...
但我们提供服务 就该领到费用

...because you ate that service.
因为你吃都吃了

We are not leaving here until we are paid every penny, because...
钱没付清我们不会走

...we're part-time caterers and we have no place else to go.
因为我们是兼职的,不必赶场

All right. I'll get my bag.
好,我去拿皮包

Good.
很好

I'm going to leave some cards here.
我留几张名片

Please think of us for your next event.
下次有需要请考虑我们

You want to come inside?
你想进来吗?

Yes.


Yes, I do.
我想

I'll be right back. Make yourself comfortable.
我马上回来,你随便坐

- Guess who. - Uh...
猜精我是谁?

Department of Sanitation?
卫生稽查人员?

- It's me. - Ha, oh!
是我

Aw!


What?
怎么了?

- Oh, Cheryl! - Oh, Ross!
- 喔!雪柔 - 喔!罗斯

Oh! Oh!


Oh! God!


Aah! Oh, my God!


No! No!


It's my hamster! It's Mitzi!
那是我的仓鼠,是蜜琪

Oh, my God! I'm so sorry. I must have freaked out.
天哪,对不起,我吓到了

Thank God it's not Mitzi!
幸好不是蜜琪

It's just a rat.
只是一只老鼠

I did it! Aah!
完成了

I finished it! I did it all by myself!
我填完了 我一个人把它填完了

And there's nobody to hug.
却没有人可抱

Move!


Hey! Hey, you guys!
你们!

I finished it all by myself! Hug me.
我一个人把字谜填完了,抱我

Yay! So good!
太棒了

Congratulations. Thank you.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢

How did it go?
外烩办得怎样?

The widow wouldn't pay, so Phoebe yelled at her till she did.
过瘾死了 那个寡妇不肯付钱 菲比就骂到她付钱为止

I'm a hard-ass.
没错,我是狠角色

And I'm a wuss. We should be partners.
而我是软脚虾 我们应该联手

Hard-ass and wuss. We could fight crime.
是啊 狠角色和软脚虾打击犯罪

Wait a minute, Phoebe.
等一下,

We should be partners.
我们是该联手

We should be catering partners.
我们应该合伙办外烩

You're not working now, and we have a great time together.
你想嘛,你现在没工作 我们又合作无间

- Okay. - I cook and you take care of the money.
- 好 - 我下厨,你管钱

Oh! Lt'll be like I have a wife in the '50s!
我就像娶了个很传统的老婆

- Hey. - Hey!
- 嘿 - 嘿

How did she like the gift?
怎样?她喜欢吗?

She loved it. She's showing the girls right now.
她爱死了 她拿去隔壁给女生们看

Yeah? That's great.
是吗?太好了

I got to tell you...
老实说

...I feel bad taking credit for this, because...
占了这个功劳我很过意不去

...am I going to get a lot of credit for this!
我可有得爽了

- Hey. - Hey.


Hey. Happy birthday.
生日快乐

Thank you.
谢谢

You know, uh, Chandler got you a gift too.
钱德也有礼物要送你

No, he didn't.
他没有

Yeah, he did. Look, it's right there on the counter. Ho, ho!
他有,看,就在餐台上

Happy birthday.
生日快乐…

I'm sorry.
我很抱歉

You really didn't have to.
你何必破费

- Wow! - See...


You think it's just a pen, but you turn it over and it's also a clock.
你以为这是一支笔 其实转过来还有时钟

Really? No, this is great!
好棒的礼物

- Thank you, Chandler. - Oh. Yeah.
- 谢谢你,钱德 - 不客气

Aw. Heh.


Want to go to bed?
要睡觉了吗?

I'll be in, in a minute.
我马上就来

Oh, uh... Don't forget your coupon.
别忘了带猛男体验券

Good night.
晚安

Um, thank you for the gift.
谢谢你的礼物

Oh, uh, I just knew that sometimes when you're writing...
我只是想有时你写字时

...you don't always know the exact time.
不一定知道确切时间

No, I didn't mean the pen. Thank you for the book.
我不是说这支笔 谢谢你那本书

Uh, the book?
书?

The Velveteen Rabbit?
《天鹅绒兔宝宝》

I have a feeling you had something to do with it.
我觉得跟你有关

What do you mean?
什么意思?

When Joey gave it to me he said:
乔伊送我的时候说

"This is because I know you like rabbits, and I know you like cheese."
〝因为我知道你喜欢兔子 也喜欢起司〞

Thanks. I love it.
谢谢,我好喜欢

I know how hard it must have been for you to find.
你一定花了很多功夫

In case you missed that, that sound was, "Oh, well."
如果你没听到 我的意思是〝还好啦〞

You must really like Joey to go to all that trouble.
你一定很喜欢乔伊 才会这么费心

Oh, yeah. He's my...
是啊,他是…

He's my best friend.
他是我最要好的朋友

- Well... - Good night.
晚安

Hey, that coupon expires, you know.
那可是限时体验券

Hi, uh, you don't know me. I'm Monica Geller, Ross' sister.
你不认识我 我是摩妮卡盖勒,罗斯的妹妹

You know, it's too bad that didn't work out.
你好,可惜我们合不来

Anyway, he told me about your apartment.
总之他提到你家的情况

Well, I couldn't sleep thinking about it.
我想得睡不着

So, uh, would it be okay if I cleaned it?
我可以帮你打扫吗?

No?
不行吗?

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.