RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第五集 S04E05 The One with Joey

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第五集 S04E05 The One with Joey's New Girlfriend / 乔伊的新女友

Chandler develops feelings for Joey's new girlfriend. Ross and Rachel try to make each other jealous with their dates. Phoebe's cold gives her a sexy singing voice. 钱德勒发展感情的新女友。罗斯和瑞秋试图让对方嫉妒他们的日期。菲比的冷给了她一个性感的歌声。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hello!
哈罗

What's this?
咦,这是什么?

Oh, right! It's that girl's phone number.
啊,对了,是那个女生的电话

There it is. Just a phone number...
在这里,一个粉辣的女生 给我的电话

...a really hot girl gave me.
在这里,一个粉辣的女生 给我的电话

No big deal. I mean, it is her home phone number but...
也没什么,只是她家的电话…

Whoa!


Whoops! Heh. Almost lost this baby!
真是的,差点就掉了

The lovely Amanda gives me her number, and I go and drop it.
可爱的亚曼达把电话给我 我却掉了

Thank you.
谢谢

- Rachel? - Yeah?
瑞秋,

- When's your birthday? - May 5th. Why?
- 你的生日是几号? - 5月5号,做什么?

I'm making a list of birthdays.
我只是在记大家的生日

- Mine's December... - Yeah, whatever.
- 我是12月… - 随便

Oh! She's pretty!
她真漂亮

Pretty, uh, pretty girl. The pretty... She's pretty.
好漂亮,真…好…真漂亮

- Go ask her out. - Ha, ha.
去约她嘛

- What's the worst that could happen? - I could die.
- 有什么大不了的? - 我搞不好会死

Yeah, it's tough being single.
一个人的确很难熬

That's why I'm so glad I found Amanda.
所以我很高兴我认识了亚曼达

Ross, you guys went out once.
罗斯,你们只出去过一次

You took your kids to Chuck E. Cheese, and you didn't even kiss her.
你们带小孩去游乐城 你连亲都没亲她

I tell people secrets.
我会泄露秘密

It makes them like me.
好让别人喜欢我

Hey.


Phoebe.
菲比,

You're sick. You shouldn't play. Go home.
你生病了,别唱了 回家上床休,急吧

But I'm unemployed.
但是我失业了

My music is all I really have now.
我只剩下音乐

Well, music and making my own shoes. Pretty, huh?
音乐和自己做鞋子,粉美吧?

All right, I'll do it.
好,我去

I'll go get shot down.
我去接受枪毙

Any advice?
有什么建议?

Just be yourself...
展现你的本色

...but not too much.
但是不要太过火

Wish me luck.
祝我好运

Good luck!
加油

Wish it!
请用祝祷的

Hi. I was just sitting over there and...
你好,我坐在那里…

Uh, my name's Chandler. Did I say that?
我是钱德,我有说吗?

No, you didn't. Hi, I'm Kathy.
没有,你好,我是凯西

- Kathy with a K or a C? - With a K.
- 凯子的凯吗? - 没错

Hey!


Wow, you are really good at this!
你还真会搭讪

I'm out on a limb here!
别这么说,我很尴尬

I'm sorry. You're right.
你说得对,我道歉

But I should tell you I'm waiting for a date.
但是我跟别人有约

And there he is now!
他来了

- Hey! - Hey!


- Hey! Hey! - Hey!


- I see you guys already met. - Yeah.
你们已经认识了

I was trying to demonstrate...
是啊,我正在示范

...how I could get my very large feet...
如何把我那很大的脚

...into my even bigger mouth.
塞进我那更大的嘴里

Didn't I tell you?
我就说吧

Always showing off.
他最爱现了

Before I start, I want to say that I have a cold.
首先我要说,我成冒了

So if I sneeze during a song, it's not on purpose.
要是我唱到一半打喷嚏 那不是故意的

Oh! Except the last verse of "Pepper People."
除了《胡椒人》的最复一句

Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭臭猫,臭臭猫

What are they feeding you?
他们喂你吃什么?

This chick sounds good.
这声音不赖喔

Smelly cat
臭臭猫, 臭臭…

Gunther, be a good little boy and bring me a whiskey.
阿甘,乖 ,拿杯威士′忌来

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨嗨

At 2:30 a.m., I didn't expect to fight over the remote.
想不到半夜2点半 还要抢遥控器

Sorry, there's this Ernie Kovacs thing I wanted to watch.
对不起 我想看厄尼柯瓦克斯的重播

That's why I got up too.
我也是要看那个

You're kidding? I love him!
不会吧?我爱死他了

Sorry about this afternoon. If I'd known, I wouldn't have...
下午很抱歉 要是知道你们…我也不会…

Oh, please. Heh.
道什么歉

Joey tells me you two met in acting class.
乔伊说你们是在表演课认识的

We were partners. Joey picked three scenes for us.
对,我们两个一组 乔伊选了三场戏

- All of them had us making out. - Ha-ha-ha.
三场都是亲热戏

That's good, because he used to make me rehearse with him.
太好了,他原先都逼我跟他练

- Oh, oh, oh! - Is it on?
- 开始了吗? - 还没,

No, but this wonder broom is amazing!
但是这个伸缩扫把很棒

Hey!


Oh, my God!
就是它!

Oh! It's on!
开始了

Here we go, little fella.
小不点,过来

What about the duck?
那鸭子呢?

- The duck can swim. - Of course.
- 鸭子会游泳 - 也对

My sticky shoes
烂泥巴鞋

My sticky, sticky shoes
沾满烂泥巴的鞋

Why you stick on me?
你为什么黏着我不放,

Baby
宝贝?

Thanks for the lights, honey.
谢谢你的灯光

Way to go!
太精彩了

Your cold makes you sound great.
你的声音好有磁性

It's fun. God, I love how sexy I am!
好好玩,我真是太性戚了

Kath, we should get going. We're going to buy hamsters.
凯西,该走了 我们要去买仓鼠

- Aw. - I love them.
我喜欢仓鼠

No, it's not like that. I work for a medical researcher.
不是那样的 我在替一个医疗研究员工作

- Have fun. - Okay.
去玩吧

It's nice that the medical community...
医学界总算也在救助 生病的仓鼠了

...is trying to help sick hamsters.
医学界总算也在救助 生病的仓鼠了

- You know, I like Kathy. - Yeah?
我喜欢凯西

Me too! She's so cool and pretty.
我也是,她好酷好漂亮

She is.
是啊,她…

She's smart and funny.
她既聪明又风趣

We were up all last night talking. She said the funniest thing about...
我们昨晚聊了一整夜 她聊到一些…

What?
怎样?

You love her.
你爱她

No, I don't.
我没有

Yes, you do. Chandler loves Kathy.
你有,钱德爱凯西

- Come on, just lay off him. - Thank you.
- 菲比,饶了他吧 - 谢了,罗斯

He's a little sensitive right now because he's so in love!
他现在有点敏成 因为他恋爱了

All right.


Ooh, Kathy!
凯西,

Kathy, I love you!
凯西,我爱你

I need to write some depressing stuff for my new bluesy voice.
我得写一些悲情的歌 来配合我的新哭腔

But nothing sad has ever happened to me.
但是我没有悲惨的遭遇

How about your mom dying?
你妈自杀的事呢?

Or living on the streets when you were 14?
或是你14岁时流落街头?

Uh-huh.


I could write about when my hair did that woo-hoo thing.
我可以写头发翘起来那次

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

I'm going over to Amanda's tonight.
我晚上要去亚曼达家

- Rachel's not here. - Oh.
瑞秋不在

How's it going with her?
你跟她进展如何?

Great, actually. I'm thinking tonight may be the night.
很棒,搞不好今晚就有机会

The kids will play together, and when they're asleep...
两个孩子会一起玩 等他们睡了

...Amanda and I break open a bottle of wine...
亚曼达和我再开一瓶酒

...do a little playing ourselves.
我们自己来玩

Hi, guys! This is Josh.
嗨,这是贾许

Josh, these are my friends.
贾许,她们是我的朋友

And that's Ross.
那是罗斯

- Hi, Josh. - Hi.
- 贾许 - 你好

Dudes.


You played in college?
你打过校队?

Aw, I still do. Next year, I hope to make varsity.
现在还是,明年我想进大学

Didn't you play soccer in high school?
罗斯,你高中不是踢过足球?

No, wait. You organized their game schedules on your Commodore 64.
不对 你只是用电脑帮他们排赛程表

It's getting late. I got to get to the game, so I'll... head.
不早了,我还有球赛 先闪了

I'll miss you.
我会想你的

Dope!
爽!

Wow! Cute one.
很可爱嘛

- Very cute. - I know. Isn't he great?
- 非常可爱 - 我知道,他很棒吧?

So nice to finally be in a fun relationship, you know?
总算来了一段有趣的恋情

There's nothing boring about him.
他一点也不无聊

I bet he's never set foot in a museum.
我敢赌他一定没进过博物馆

Maybe he'll get to go soon.
也许他快要有机会了

Like on a class trip or something.
像校外教学什么的

You know what else is great about him?
你们知道他还有哪里好?

Ugh, what's the word for an adult...
该怎么形容 房问里没有恐龙玩具的男人?

...who has no dinosaur toys in their bedroom?
该怎么形容 房问里没有恐龙玩具的男人?

Oh...


What was that?
什么意思?

Monica knows.
摩妮卡知道

It's this dumb thing Ross made up to fool our parents.
那是罗斯发明来唬爸妈的

It's a way of giving the finger without actually giving it.
其实就是比中指的意思

I cried the night you made that up.
你发明这个手势让我哭了

It was the first time I realized I was cooler than my big brother.
我第一次明白我比我哥酷

I'm going to go get ready...
我要去准备…

...for my date tonight...
赴今晚的约了

...so I'll just head.
先闪了

I should go too. I'm playing in one hour.
我也该走了,1小时复要上台

Hey...


You guys should come hear me. Ooh!
你们应该来听

Hear me. Ooh!
来听

My sticky shoes
烂泥巴鞋…

Ew! Ew!


I lost my sexy phlegm!
我的性成破锣嗓没了

- Hi. - Hi. Hi, Ben.


- You look great! - Thanks.
- 你好性成 - 谢谢

Yeah, okay...


Hey, Tommy!
汤米

I'm so glad you could come tonight.
我好高兴你今晚能来

Oh, no. It's my pleasure.
不,这是我的荣幸

My cell phone number is on the counter.
我的手机号码在餐台上

Help yourself to the fridge.
冰箱里的东西自己拿

I appreciate this. I've been trying to date...
真的很谢谢你 我想约这个男的想了好久

...this guy for a month.
真的很谢谢你 我想约这个男的想了好久

I...
我…

Uh, I'd appreciate it if you'd drink your wine...
能不能请你等孩子睡了再喝酒

...after the kids are asleep.
能不能请你等孩子睡了再喝酒

Oh, uh...


Thanks for this. I hope I can do the same for you sometime.
谢谢你,希望改天我也能帮你

Who wants to make some long-distance calls?
谁想打长途电话?

Kathy! Kathy!
凯西,凯西,

Hi, Kathy! Kathy!
喂,凯西,凯西

Kathy!
凯西

Fetch! Fetch it!
凯西,凯西

Kathy! Kathy!
凯西,凯西,凯西

Kathy!
凯西

Hey. Chandler, what are you doing here?
钱德,你怎么在这袒?

I just wanted to say, "hey!"
我只是来打个招呼

- Hey! - Okay.
- 嘿 - 好

You're making it sound worse than it was.
你说得太严重了吧

Her date tipped me $10!
她的男伴给了我10块钱 当小费

What are you doing?
菲比,你干什么?

I want to be sexy again, so I'm trying to catch a cold.
我想恢复性成,所以我想成冒

Should be easy. They're pretty common.
应该很容易,威冒很常见

You'll catch pneumonia!
你会得肺炎

You were right. I'm in love with Joey's girlfriend.
你们说得对 我爱上了乔伊的女朋友

- What? - Are you serious?
- 什么? - 真的吗?

How's that possible? You barely know her.
怎么可能?你们根本不熟

I don't know. I just...
我不晓得,我就是…

I can't get her out of my head.
我就是无法忘掉她

I'm a very bad person. I'm a very, very bad person.
我很糟糕,非常非常糟…

I'm a horrible person.
我是个烂人

"No, you're not. We still love you, Chandler!"
〝才不是呢,我们还是爱你〞

Phoebe, I think I caught your cold.
我染上你的成冒了

You mean you stole it!
是偷走才对

Don't cover your mouth when you do that!
打喷嚏不要捂嘴巴

Hey.


We were just talking about you.
我们正在说你

Really?
真的?

The time you got drunk and fell asleep...
对,就是你喝醉 头泡在.马桶里睡着那次

...with your head in the toilet.
对,就是你喝醉 头泡在.马桶里睡着那次

Right in there!
泡得刚刚好

Ninety-nine...
99…

...a hundred. Ready or not, here I come!
100。我来捉你们了

Let's go over the concept one more time.
我再解释一次规则

- Hey! - Hey!


You want to get some dinner with me and Kathy tonight?
小家伙们晚上要不要跟我们吃饭?

Oh, um... You know what? I already ate.
我已经吃饱了

- It's 4:30. - I had a big meal on Monday.
- 才4点半 - 我星期一吃得很饱

So that'll get me straight through the week.
可以撑一整个礼拜

I see what's going on here.
好,我知道是怎么回事

- You do? - Yeah.
你知道?

You don't like Kathy.
对,你不喜欢凯西

You got me.
被你猜对了

You've been avoiding her since we started dating.
我们交往至今,你一直在躲她

I made an effort to like Janice.
我曾经努力去喜欢珍妮丝

Now you make an effort to like Kathy by going out with us. Right?
现在该你试着去喜欢凯西 陪我们去吃饭了,对吧?

- Yeah, right. - Good. And hey, my treat.
- 对,没错 - 很好,而且我请客

Because you're not eating, right?
不过你不吃,对吧?

Right.


Ross isn't here.
罗斯不在

Oh. Stop it!
放手

I'll see you at the party?
那我们派对上见

Beer's fear, man! 24/7!
啤酒免费喝到饱!

Yeah!


I am so going to marry that guy.
我一定会嫁给他

- Ugh! - What?
怎么了?

I think he's stealing from me.
我觉得他偷我的钱

Why?
为什么?

Because he's stealing from me!
因为他真的偷我的钱

- Hi, it's me. - Hi.
- 是我,还有热汤

And soup.
还有热汤

I saw Josh. He looked yummy in your leather jacket.
贾许穿你的皮衣看起来好师

I don't eat chicken, so it's just noodle soup.
来,我不吃鸡,所以只有汤

There's no chicken in the broth, so it's really noodle water.
熬汤时又没放鸡,跟水没两样

- Thank you so much. - Sure.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气

What are you doing?
你拿那个干嘛?

I need your germs. I want my cold back.
我要你的细菌,我想再成冒

I miss my sexy voice.
我怀念我的性成嗓音

Sorry, Phoebe.
对不起

It's okay.
没关系

- How's the soup? - Mm.
汤好喝吗?

Oh! Check it out! You can see that girl's underwear.
那个女生的内衣都露出来了

- Is she great, or what? - Ha, ha.
她很棒吧?

Huh? What do you think?
你觉得她如何?

She's not really my type.
她不是我的型

Not your type? She's gorgeous.
不是你的型?大美女耶

You know what it is? The fishnet stockings.
因为她穿网袜

Whenever I see a girl in those, it reminds me of...
看到女生穿网袜,我就想到…

...my father in fishnet stockings.
我爸穿网袜的样子

Understanding a little more of why you're single.
好吧 我有点了解你为何单身了

I have a friend you'd like. We could double date.
我有个很漂亮的朋友 我们可以一起约会

No, thanks.
不必了

I've got some ugly friends who are available too.
好 我也有几个丑朋友没有对象

I'm going to grab a beer.
我去叫酒

I'll be right back.
我马上回来

- What was that? - What?
- 你什么意思? - 什么?

Kathy's being really nice and you walked away.
凯西在示好,你却掉头就走 我们不是说好了?

What do you want from me?
你要我怎样?

I want you to like her.
我要你喜欢她

If that's too damn difficult, then at least you could pretend.
要是太难了 你起码可以装一下

I am pretending.
我正在装啊

Then do it better.
那就再像一点

What do you say, I go tell her how much I like her?
好,不如我去说我很喜欢她

I could tell her I've been thinking of her.
我可以说我一直在想她

I haven't stopped thinking of her since we met.
认识之后我就一直想着她

I'm so over-the-top, want-to-slit-my-own-throat...
我无可救药 简直想拾死自己的爱着她

...in love with her, that every minute...
每一天的每一分每一秒

...I can't believe my own damn bad luck that you met her first!
我都在怨恨为何是你先认识她

That's pretty good.
很不错

But you might want to tone it down a little.
但是别那么夸张

Hey. Uh, Amanda just dropped me off.
是亚曼达载我来的

That's one of the things I love about her.
我就喜欢她这一点

She's old enough to drive.
成年人可以开车

You're not going to Mom and Dad's tonight?
你晚上不去找爸妈了?

No. Sorry.
不了,对不起

Where's Amanda?
亚曼达呢?

Get me some cough drops.
瑞秋,帮我拿咳嗽药水

I'm thinking you could bring her...
我在想 你可以带她

...and go to your old room and not make out.
去你的旧房问,然复不上床

Cough drop, please?
罗斯,咳嗽药水

At least she's not going out with me...
至少她跟我出去

...to get into R-rated movies.
不是为了看限制级电影

Why don't you marry her?
你怎么不娶她算了?

Wait, you can't! I forgot. She's not a lesbian.
我忘了,你不行 她不是同性恋

Amanda and I...
亚曼达和我…

You have nothing!
什么都不是

You're not even going out! You're her babysitter.
你们根本没在约会 你是她的保姆

You have a 12-year-old girl's job!
你在做小女生做的事

Oh, that is so sad.
真可悲啊

What are you laughing at, Miss My-keg-sucking-boyfriend...
你笑什么 你男朋友还不是爱喝酒又偷钱

...- is-stealing-from me?
你笑什么 你男朋友还不是爱喝酒又偷钱

So he stole a few bucks. Big deal!
他偷了几块钱又怎样

He got me something with it.
他有买东西给我

That's mine!
那是我的

Would you both please start acting like adults?
你们两个成熟一点好吗?

And give me my cough drops!
把咳嗽药水拿给我

- Fine. - Sorry.
- 好 - 对不起

- Here. - Thank you.
- 拿去 - 谢谢

At least I made $10 in my relationship.
至少我还赚了10块钱

You know...
你…

Parading goats are parading
游行的山羊在游行

Parading down the street
在大街上游行

Parading goats are parading
游行的山羊在游行

Leaving little treats
留下小脚印

Does it even work without my sexy voice?
用这种声音唱还能听吗?

I like it.
我喜欢

- Gunther, kiss me. - What?
- 阿甘,亲我 - 什么?

Do it, Deputy! Do something!
副警长,快想办法

Hey!


We aren't exactly sleeping in here, but do you mind?
我们没有要睡,但是小声点

Can I sleep on your couch?
我可以睡你的沙发吗?

And I'm still waiting
我还在等我的纸黏土人

For my papier-mâché man
我还在等我的纸黏土人

Thank you, my babies.
谢谢各位

- Rachel? - Yeah?
- 瑞秋 - 怎样?

Did you hear what happened between me and Phoebe?
我不知道你有没有听说 我和菲比的事

- No. - We kissed.
没有

I didn't initiate it, but I also didn't stop it.
我们接吻了 不是我主动的,但我也没阻止

I've been feeling guilty.
我一直觉得很内疚

Okay


So, um...
所以…

...are we cool?
我们没事吧?

Okay.


I knew you would understand.
我就知道你会谅解

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.