RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第二集 S04E02 The One with the Cat / 转世灵猫

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第二集 S04E02 The One with the Cat / 转世灵猫

Phoebe becomes convinced that the spirit of her dead mother is inside a cat. Chandler and Joey are robbed. Monica goes on a date with a guy from her high school. 我开始相信,她死去的母亲的精神在一只猫。钱德勒和乔伊抢劫。莫妮卡继续她的高中男生约会。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Wow. That ripped.
哇,它会扯破衣服

That ripped real nice.
一点也不含糊

How many times do I have to tell you? You turn and slide.
你要我说几次?要侧身滑出来

You know? Turn and slide.
知道吗?侧身滑出来

No, you don't turn and slide.
不是侧身滑出来

You throw it out.
是把它扔出去

I'm tired of having to get a tetanus shot every time I get dressed.
我每次穿衣服 都得打破伤风预防针

Well, we're not throwing it out. I built this thing with my own hands.
不能扔掉,这是我亲手钉的

All right.
好,

How about we sell it?
那卖掉呢?

All right.
好吧

But you're gonna have to tell them.
不过你得告诉他们

You mind if we stick you in a different cabinet? They seem all right with it.
你们可以搬个家吗? 看来他们没意见

- Monica, it's Chip. - Yes.
- 摩妮卡,我是奇普 - 漂亮!

- Who's Chip? - Shh.
谁是奇普?

It was good running into you today.
很高兴今天遇见你

So, uh, here's my number. 555-9323. Give me a call. Later.
我的电话是5559323 打给我,就这样

Chip is Chip Matthews.
奇普就是奇普.马修斯

The guy who took Rachel to the prom? Why's he calling you?
瑞秋的高中舞会舞伴? 他打给你干什么?

Because I ran into him at the bank. He is still so cute.
我在银行遇见他,他还是好师

Monica, you're so lucky. He's, like, the most popular guy in school.
你好幸运 他是全校最红的男生

I know.
我知道

Chip? Hi, it's Monica.
奇普?我是摩妮卡

Okay.


Okay. Goodbye.
好,再见

Oh, my God. We just had the best conversation.
天哪,我们聊得好愉快

- I was just leaving. - Good.
- 我正要走 - 好

Because I've got a product report to read.
我要看产品报告

It's, like, eight pages. I hope I don't fall asleep.
有八页,但愿我不会睡着

Why? Did you write it?
为什么?是你写的吗?

Whoa.


Look at that.
你看看

Chip Matthews called. I wonder what he wants.
奇普马修斯打电话来 不晓得有什么事

Well, uh, actually...
其实…

I bet he sensed that I was ready to have sex with another guy.
他一定成应到 我可以跟别的男人上床了

Well, um...


Why don't you give him a call?
那你为何不打给他?

Okay.
好啊

- Are you sure you want to hear this? - Oh, I'm sure.
- 你真的想听? - 真的

Chip. Hi, it's Rachel.
奇普,我是瑞秋

Rachel Green.
瑞秋葛林

Yeah. Um, you left me a message?
你留言给我吗?

Yes, you did. My roommate wrote it down.
你有,我的室友记下来了

Monica Geller?
摩妮卡盖勒?

Oh.


Oh, that's right.
原来如此

He called to ask out Monica.
他是要约摩妮卡

That's got to be embarrassing.
真是尴尬

Dumb drunken bitch
醉醺醺的白痴贱人

Thank you. Thanks. Ha, ha.
谢谢

Now here's a question.
请问一下

Where'd you guys get the "finest oak east of the Mississippi"?
密西西比以东 最好的橡木家具在哪里?

Uh-uh. First you tell us where you got the prettiest lace in all the land.
你先说 全国最漂亮的蕾丝在哪里?

I'm reading your ad.
这是你们的广告

- Looks good, huh? - Yeah.
- 不赖吧? - 是啊

"Stunning entertainment center, fine...
〝高级视听娱乐柜,精致…

Fine Italian craftsmanship."
精致义大利手工〞

Oh, my God. You guys are selling the entertainment center?
天哪,你们要卖娱乐柜?

- Why? I love that thing. - You want it?
- 为什么?我喜欢那个柜子 - 你们要吗?

- Oh, no. - No.
- 不要 - 不要

Uh, Gepetto?
〝名家手艺〞?

Five thousand dollars?
〝定价五千〞?

Are you insane?
你疯了吗?

Hey, the ad alone cost 300 bucks.
登广告就要三百块耶

All right, look, I'm changing it to $50 or your best offer.
我要改成五十元或再议

What kind of profit is that? And you call yourself an accountant?
那有什么利润可言? 你也配当会计师?

No.
我不是

Oh.


What do you do?
那你是什么?

I can't believe you don't know what I do for a living.
你居然不知道我干哪一行

- I actually don't know. - Yeah, something to do with numbers?
- 我也不知道 - 是不是跟数字有关?

Oh, my God, no. Shoo, kitty. No.
天哪,不要,走闭,小猫

No, no. Shoo. Come on, you. Come on.
不要…别这样 给我过来

Crazy.
来吧,太疯狂了

- Oh, my God. - What?
- 天哪 - 怎么了?

Nothing. Nothing.
没事

What? What's wrong?
怎么了?

I just...
我只是…

I just have this really strong feeling that this cat is my mother.
我只是有一股弦烈的感觉 觉得这只猫是我妈

You mean, the mom you met in Montauk? She was a cat?
蒙塔克那个妈妈?她是一只猫?

No. No, no. She was a human lady.
不,她是一个人

This is the spirit of my mom, Lily. The one that killed herself.
这是莉莉妈妈的灵魂 自杀的那个

Are you sure she's in the cat?
是她变成一只猫

Or have you been taking your grandma's glaucoma medicine again?
还是你又偷吃外婆的青光眼药

No, Dr. Skeptismo.
没有,疑心病博士

I'm sure. First of all, okay, there's the feeling.
我很肯定 第一,我有这梱成觉

Okay, and for another, how about the fact that she went into my guitar case...
还有,她跑进我的吉他盒里

...which is lined with orange felt.
它的衬里是橘色的

My mother's favorite fish was orange roughy.
我妈最喜欢的鱼是橘棘鲷

Cats like fish.
猫喜欢吃。鱼

Hi, Mommy.


Oh. I haven't seen this smile in 17 years.
我十七年没看到这个笑容了

- Dude, Phoebe's mom's got a huge pair of... - Let it go.
- 菲比的妈有两颗好大的… - 算了吧

Hey.


Um, when were you gonna tell me that you're going out with Chip Matthews?
你什么时候要告诉我 你要跟奇普约会?

Now?
现在?

- Is it okay if I go out with Chip Matthews? - No. It's not okay.
- 我跟他约会没关系吧? - 当然有关系

I can't believe you'd want to after what he did to me.
他那样对我耶

What, that thing at the prom?
你是说舞会的事?

Monica, I couldn't find him for two hours. He was having sex with Amy Welsh.
摩妮卡,我两个小时都找不到他 他跑去跟艾美威许做爱

Come on, that was back in high school. How could that still bother you?
那是高中的事 你怎么还会在意?

I mean, why of all people do you have to go out with Chip?
你为什么偏要跟奇普约会?

Look, you and I went to different schools.
我们的高中不一样

Okay, that doesn't help because we went to the same high school.
少来,我们上同一所高中

You went to one where you were popular.
你在高中是风云人物

And you got to ride off on Chip's motorcycle...
你坐奇普的摩托车 穿他的特优选手外套

...and wear his letterman jacket.
你坐奇普的摩托车 穿他的特优选手外套

I went to one where I wore a band uniform that you had to have specially made.
我穿的是特制的乐队制服

They had to have that specially made?
那是特制的?

It was a project for one of the Home Ec. Classes.
那是家政课的作业之一

Oh, my God. They told us that was for the mascot.
天哪 他们说那是给吉祥物穿的

Back then I thought that I'd never, ever get the chance...
那时候,我以为 我永远不可能跟奇普约会

...to go out with a Chip Matthews.
那时候,我以为 我永远不可能跟奇普约会

And now he's called me up and asked me out.
现在他打来约我

And the fat girl inside of me really wants to go. I owe her this.
我心中那个胖女孩真的很想去 这是我欠她的

I never let her eat.
我从不让她尽情的吃

- Oh, you go out with him. - Oh, really?
- 你去吧 - 真的吗?

Yeah.


If it's possible, could you leave him somewhere...
如果可以,你能不能丢下他

...and go have sex with another guy?
去跟别人做爱?

I'll try.
我试试看

So you guys having any luck getting rid of the entertainment center?
娱乐柜卖得怎样?

There were a couple calls last night...
昨晚有几通询问电话

...but, uh, I don't think any of them are gonna work out.
但我都觉得不可行

Yes, Joey has a very careful screening process.
乔伊有一套严格的筛选过程

Apparently not everyone is qualified to own wood and nails.
并非每个人都适合拥有木制品

Stop it. Stop it.
别挣扎了

She keeps squirming and trying to get away.
她一直想跑走

Just like when she was alive.
跟在世时一样

So, Pheebs, how long is your mom gonna be with us?
你妈要跟我们在一起多久?

Well, I'm not sure.
我不确定

I mean, I guess until she, you know, gets used to the fact that there's...
直到她能接受我有了…

...you know, a new mom.
新妈妈吧

You know, I think she's worried that she's gonna be replaced.
她很担心会被取代

Well, that's not gonna happen, is it? No.
才不会呢,对不对?

Okay, I have to return a call in the other room.
我去房里回个电话

Why can't you use the phone in here?
怎么不在这袒打?

Well, I'm returning a call from a certain mom at the B-E-A-C-H.
我要打给住在〝海边〞的妈妈

I just spelled the wrong word.
该小声的字说错了

So, guys, am I crazy or does Phoebe's mom remind anyone else of a cat?
是我疯了,还是有人也觉得 菲比的妈像一只猫?

- Ross, don't start. - Come on.
- 罗斯,别提了 - 拜托

You can't tell me you actually believe that there's a woman inside that cat?
你们真的相信 那只猫是一个女人变的?

I believe it.
我相信

- No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
- 你才不信 - 我信

No, you...
你才不…

You know what?
你知道吗?

You're not gonna suck me into this.
我不会跟你争辩

Oh, sure I am. Because you always have to be right.
你会 你总是要说服别人

I do not always have... Okay, okay.
我才没有…好

Jurassic Park could happen.
《侏罗纪公园》是有可能的

Wow. That's, uh... That's pretty nice.
哇,还不赖嘛

"Pretty nice"?
还不赖?

You'll have to pardon my roommate. He wanted to marry this.
原谅我的室友 他简直想娶它过门

We don't have 50 bucks. But would you be willing to trade for it?
我们没有五十块钱 你们愿意交换吗?

We got a canoe.
我们有一艘独木舟

You know, I really don't think we need a canoe.
我们不需要独木舟

You gotta take the canoe.
你们一定要收下独木舟

All right, just...
你们就

Just take the entertainment center.
你们就把柜子搬走吧

And then when you get home, throw the canoe away.
等你们到家,再把独木舟扔掉

We're not throwing it away. I built that canoe.
想都别想,那是我亲手做的

Good for you.
干得好!

You guys, you're never gonna believe what I just found on a telephone pole.
你们看我在电线秆上发现什么

Looks kind of familiar?
眼熟吗?

Apparently Phoebe's mother also goes by the name Julio.
显然菲比的母亲也叫胡立欧

You guys, there's a little girl in SoHo looking for this cat.
有个小女孩在找这只猫

- I mean, you know what that means? - Yeah, 200-dollar reward split five ways.
- 知道这代表什么吗? - 知道,五个人平分两百元赏金

Do we have to tell her?
要告诉她吗?

- Yes, we have to tell her. - Oh, but it's made her so happy.
- 当然要告诉她 - 但她现在好开心

Little girl misses her cat.
想念猫味的小女孩

Crazy lady thinks her mother is in a cat.
觉得猫是母亲转世的疯婆子

Okay, ha, ha, you know what? I have to go have dinner with my son.
好,我要去跟我儿子吃饭了

Can I trust that when you see Phoebe, you will tell her?
你们见到菲比会告诉她吧?

Yeah.
会会

Thank you.
谢谢

Ugh. I hate it when Ross is right.
我最讨厌罗斯说对了

- He is right, isn't he? - You know what?
- 他说得对,对吧?

This might be one of the times when he's wrong.
搞不好这一次他错了

- You think? - Oh, no, he's right.
- 是吗? - 不,他说得对

- Hi. - Hi. Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿

Uh, Pheebs, ahem...
菲比·”

- About your mom, heh. - Yeah?
- 关于你的母亲… - 怎样?

How's that going?
你们处得好吗?

So great. Oh, we took a nap together today.
棒呆了,我们今天一起睡午觉

My mom fell asleep on my tummy and purred.
妈在我肚子上睡着还打呼

That's so sweet.
真温馨

I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去点咖啡

Huh? What'd you say, Joe? I'll be right there.
乔伊,你说什么?我.马上过去

- Pheebs... - I just feel so...
- 菲比 - 我觉得好…

- All right. - I'm coming already.
- 知道了啦 - 马上来

Not yet, not yet, not yet.
还没还没还没…

- Hello, Chip. - Hey, Rach. How you doing?
- 奇普 - 瑞秋,你好吗?

I'm great. I'm great.
很好

Got a great job at Bloomingdale's. I have wonderful friends.
我有一份好工作,一群好朋友

And even though I'm not seeing anyone right now...
虽然现在没有男朋友

...I've really never felt better about myself.
却对自己很满意

So, uh, Monica ready yet?
摩妮卡好了吗?

She'll be out in a second.
她,马上就好

So, Chip, how's, um, Amy Welsh?
奇普,艾美威许好吗?

Amy Welsh? Wow, I haven't seen her since...
艾美威许?我们自从…

So, Monica about ready?
摩妮卡快好了吗?

This is the unit for you, my friend.
买这个柜子就对了

Sturdy construction, tons of storage compartments.
坚固耐用,容量超大

Some big enough to fit a grown man.
甚至塞得进一个大人

What?
什么?

Oh, yeah, I got in there myself once.
对,我就进去过- 次

My roommate bet me 5 bucks that I couldn't.
我的室友赌五块说我进不去

And then he stuck a board through the handles and locked me in.
然复在门把上塞棍子把我关住

Ha, ha. Yeah.


It was funny till I started feeling like I was in a coffin.
起先很好玩,复来成觉像棺材

No, you... You can't fit in that thing. That's not deep enough.
你才进不去,它不够深

Oh, yeah?
是吗?

If I can't...
要是我进不去…

...I'll knock 5 bucks off the price of the unit.
就少算你五块钱

- All right, you have yourself a deal. - Okay.
- 就这么说定 - 好

See? I told you.
你看,我就说吧

Sometimes I come in here just to get away from it.
有时候我会进进出出的玩

Hey, a nickel.
有五分钱耶

Here we are.
到了

Oh, my God, you still have the Chipper.
天哪,你的奇车还在

The what?
什么?

That's what we used to call your, uh, motorcycle in high school.
那是你的车子在高中的外号

You know, a motorcycle's a chopper.
摩托车也叫机车

And you're Chip.
而你叫奇普

Never mind.
没事

No, I think it's cute.
真可爱

Wow.


A lipper from the Chipper.
奇普亲亲

So are you still in touch with anyone from high school?
你还有跟哪些同学联络吗?

Um, there's Rachel...
有瑞秋,还有…

...and that's it. How about you?
就这样,你呢?

Oh, yeah, I still hang with Simens and Zana.
我还在跟西门斯、萨纳混

You know, and I see Spindler a lot, and Levine, Kelly.
也常跟史宾、莱文、凯利见面

And I run into Goldie from time to time...
三不五时会遇见高第

...Stick, Brown, Sulkov, McGuire...
史迪、布朗、苏卡夫、麦奎尔

...J.T., Beardsley.
杰弟、毕斯利

Is that all?
就这样?

Ah, you know, after high school, you just kind of lose touch.
毕了业都会失去联络

Oh, yeah, I ran into Richard Dorfman.
我有遇见李察多夫曼

- Oh, how is he? - Not so good.
- 他好吗? - 不太好,

Me and Simens gave him a wedgie. Ha-ha-ha.
被我和西门斯内裤弹射

- Isn't he an architect now? - Yeah, they still wear underwear.
- 他不是建筑师吗? - 建筑师也要穿内裤

Oh, my God.
天哪!

What?
怎么了?

- Are you all right? - Yeah.
- 你还好吗? - 还好

What happened?
怎么回事?

Oh, man, he promised he wouldn't take the chairs.
不会吧,他答应不拿沙发椅的

What the hell happened? How were you locked in there?
你怎么会被关进去?

Where the hell is all of our stuff?
我们的东西呢?

Well, this guy came by to look at the unit...
有一个人来看柜子

...and he said he didn't think it was big enough to fit a grown man.
他说它塞不下一个大人

So you got in voluntarily?
所以你自愿进去?

I was trying to make a sale.
我想把柜子卖出去

Oh, man. If I ever run into that guy again, you know what I'm gonna do?
要是让我碰上他 你猜我会怎样?

Bend over?
把屁股翘起来?

And then Zana just let one rip.
然复萨纳干脆 让另一个破掉

Look, not that I don't enjoy talking about people who we went to high school with...
我不是不喜欢回忆往事

...because I do. Ha, ha.
我喜欢

But, um, maybe we can talk about something else.
但我们可以聊点别的

Like you. I don't even know where you work.
像你,我还不晓得你的工作

- You know where I work. - I do?
- 你知道啊 - 我知道?

The movie theater. You used to come in all the time.
电影院啊,你以前常来

- You still work at the Multiplex? - Like I'd give up that job. Ha, ha.
- 你还在影城做事? - 我怎么可能换工作?

Free popcorn and candy any time I want?
随时都有爆米花和糖果可吃

- I can get you free posters for your room. - Thanks, I'm set.
- 我可以帮你拿海报 - 谢谢,不用了

Do you live with your parents?
你还住在家袒吗?

Yeah, but I can stay out as late as I want.
对,但是没有门禁

Wow, they really got you guys. Your TV, the chairs.
他们还真是大搬家 电视、沙发椅

Yeah, your microwave, the stereo.
微波炉、音响

Oh, man, he took the five of spades.
天啊,他把黑桃5拿走了

Oh, no, no, here it is.
噢,在这袒

Oh, my God. What happened?
天哪!怎么了?

Oh. Um, Joey was born, and then 28 years later, I was robbed.
乔伊出生 二十八年复,我被抢了

So how was your date?
约会怎么样?

Well, you know how I always wanted to go out with Chip in high school?
我高中时一直想跟奇普约会

Well, tonight, I actually went out with Chip Matthews in high school.
今晚,我真的 跟高中的奇普约会了

Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
真可惜

No, it's okay. Not only did I get to go out with Chip Matthews...
不会,我不但跟奇普约了会

...I got to dump Chip Matthews.
我还甩了他

- Oh, that's so great. - I know.
- 太棒了 - 我知道

- Hey. - Hey.
一嘿 一嘿

So, uh, what did the insurance company say?
保险公司怎么说?

Oh, they said, uh:
他们说

"You don't have insurance here, so stop calling us."
〝你们没投保,别再打来了〞

You didn't tell her?
你们没有告诉她?

Okay, fine.
好吧

- Pheebs? - Yeah. Hi.
- 菲比 - 怎样?

Hi. Listen, uh...
听我说

...this cat belongs to a little girl.
这只猫是一个小女孩的

All right? There are flyers all over the place.
路上贴满了寻猫敔事

I'm sorry, sweetie.
对不起

Hey, we can take her back with you if you want.
我们可以陪你把猫送回去

Oh. Mm-hm.


But, you know, she chose to find me.
但是她选择来找我

I mean, I have to respect her decision, right?
我得尊重她的决定,对吧?

- That's a good call. - That's right.
- 有道嘿 - 没错

No, no. Hey, enough is enough.
不对,别再闹了

Look, I'm sorry that you feel guilty or whatever...
我很遗憾你跟新妈妈在一起 会有罪恶成

...about spending time with your new mom. But this is not your old mom.
我很遗憾你跟新妈妈在一起 会有罪恶成。但这不是你的旧妈妈

This is a cat. Okay?
这是一只猫

Julio the cat.
他叫做胡立欧

Not Mom. Cat.
不是妈妈,是猫

It's okay.


Ross, how many parents have you lost?
罗斯,你失去过几个父母?

None.
零个

Okay, then you don't know what it feels like when one of them comes back. Do you?
那你就无法体会 其中一个回来的成觉,对吧?

I believe this is my mother.
我相信这是我的母亲

Even if I'm wrong, who cares?
就算不是又怎样?

Just be a friend, okay? Be supportive.
你就当个好朋友,支持我

I'm sorry.
对不起

Okay.


I don't know what to say. Heh.
我不知道该说什么

You could say you're sorry to her mom.
你可以向她的妈妈道歉

I think she would like that.
我想她会接受

Come here. Here, come here, come here.
乖,过来吧

Mrs. Buffay?
布非太太?

Sorry about what I said.
我为我说的话道歉

Um, it was insensitive of me to say...
我实在很伤人

...that you were just a cat.
说你只是一只猫

When, clearly, you are also the reincarnated spirit...
很显然的,你也是… 我朋友的母亲…

...of my friend's mother.
灵魂转世

Thank you.
谢谢你

- We both forgive you. - Heh.
我们都原谅你

What are you gonna do about the little girl?
那个小女孩怎么办?

Yeah. Okay, listen.
好,听我说

Um, Mom, I hope you know that you still mean a lot to me.
妈,你对我还是很重要

And you're welcome to come back any time.
你随时都可以回来

Pheebs?
菲比

If she could come back as a couch, we'd really appreciate it.
要是她可以变成一张沙发 我们会很感激

Come on, Mom, I'm gonna take you home.
走吧,我带你回家

- I'll go with you. - Me too.
- 我跟你去 - 我也去

Oh, uh, you know, I got an extra futon.
我有多的床垫

Dude, you don't have to brag. We got nothing here.
你拽个屁啊,我们什么都没有

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.