RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第二十二集 S03E22 The One with the Screamer / 尖叫的汤米

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第二十二集 S03E22 The One with the Screamer / 尖叫的汤米

Ross witnesses Rachel's date screaming at people, however noone believes him. Meanwhile, Joey becomes upset when Kate is offered a job in Los Angeles, and Phoebe refuses to hang up the phone when she is placed on hold by her phone company. 罗斯目睹瑞秋的日人尖叫,但是没有人相信他。同时,乔伊难过当凯特为洛杉矶工作,菲比拒绝挂断电话时,她被她的电话公司搁置。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Oh, Phoebe, are you still on hold?
菲比,你还在等?

I was supposed to call my dad back, like, two hours ago.
我两小时前就该打给我爸了

Oh, yeah. He clicked on.
喔,对,他打进来过

He said call him as soon as you get a chance.
他说你有空就打给他

- He's at Flimbees. - What's Flimbees?
- 他在甲乙丙 - 什么是甲乙丙?

Oh, yeah, that's the word I use when I can't remember the real thing.
我记不起正确答案时都这么说

Okay, hang up. That's it. Come on.
挂电话,够了,快点

No. Rachel, that's what they want me to do.
不要,瑞秋,他们就是要我放弃

My warranty expires tomorrow. If I don't get through...
保修明天就过期了 要是无法接通…

...they're not gonna fix my crappy, broken phone for free.
他们就不会免费修理我的破电话

We cannot let them win. It's us versus them.
不能让他们赢 这是我们与他们的对决

Yes.
没错

- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨

Uh, listen, I gotta double-check for tickets tonight. Who got what?
听着,我得再确认一次今晚的票 你们都要几张?

I have one.
- 我要一张 - 我要一张

I need two. I'm bringing Pete.
我要两张,我要带彼特去

My boyfriend.
我的男朋友

I have a boyfriend now.
我现在有男朋友了

Two it is. Ross, how about you?
你两张,罗斯,你呢?

Uh, yeah, I, uh... I also need two.
我也要两张

Really? Who's number two?
真的吗?第二个是谁?

Whose Number Two?
第二个是谁?

One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.
水管工高难度游戏中的那个?

Uh, no one, it's just this person.
没什么,反正有个人

Like a date-type person?
是约会对象吗?

Yeah, kind of. Uh, it's this woman from work.
算是吧,是工作上认识的女生

I hope that won't be too weird. Will it, Rach?
希望不会太奇怪 不会吧,瑞秋?

No. No, not at all. I was actually gonna bring someone myself so...
一点也不会 其实我也要带人去

But you said one ticket.
但是你只要一张

I meant me plus one.
我是说我再多要一张

Okay. Did, uh, you guys mean you plus one?
好,还有谁是多一张的?

- All right. I'll see you tonight. - Okay.
- 好,晚上见 - 好

- Okay. Bye-bye. - Bye.
- 好,拜 - 拜

Bye-bye.
拜拜

Okay, I need a date.
我得找个约会对象

Oh, hey. You guys are finally gonna get to meet Kate.
对了,你们终于要见到凯特了

And I, uh, borrowed some of your cologne. I hope she likes it.
我借了你的古龙水 希望她会喜欢

What are you doing? That's never gonna happen.
你在干嘛? 不会有结果的

- She's seeing somebody. - Yeah. And I don't have any cologne.
- 她在跟别人交往 - 而且我没有古龙水

- Green bottle next to the shaving cream. - Oh. Worm medicine for the duck.
- 刮胡膏旁边那一瓶 –鸭子的除虫药

- Here you go. You can wear this. - Thanks.
- 拿去,这件给你穿 - 谢谢

- Uh-huh. - Okay.


Oh, I'm setting the phone down.
我把电话放在桌子上

But I'm still here.
但是我没挂线

Just don't go anywhere. I'm still here.
不要走开,我没挂线

Don't switch or anything, because I'm right here. Just one sec.
不要转线,我没挂线 等我一下

One sec. One second.
等一下…

- Wait. One second. Just... - Phoebe?
- 等等,一下就好… - 菲比?

What? Monica, I'm scared.
怎样?摩妮卡,我好害怕

Okay. Honey, that's a sleeve, okay?
小姐,那是袖子

And we also have speakerphone.
而且我们有免持功能

Please stay on the line.
请不要挂断

Your call is important to us.
我们很重视您的来电

You gotta hang up. Because we're gonna be late.
你得挂线,因为我们要迟到了

Thank you for your patience. You're the next caller.
谢谢您的耐心 您的电话将下一个被接听

Yes. Yes. I'm the next caller.
太好了!我是下一个

You were gonna have me hang up.
你差点让我挂掉

Hey.


Can you take a duck and a chick to the theater?
可以带小鸡和小鸭去剧院吗?

- Of course not. - No.
- 当然不行 - 不行

Okay, I just wanted them to hear it from somebody else.
我只是想让别人告诉他们

- Hey. Hey, Rach. Hi. - Oh, hi, how are you?
- 嗨,瑞秋,你好吗? - 嗨,你好

- Good. - Hey. Ha, ha.
- 很好 - 嘿

- Ahem. Looks like we're the first ones here. - Yeah, looks that way.
- 看来我们最早到 - 看样子是的

First ones here.
第一批来的

Hmm. Oh, Tommy, this is Ross. Ross, Tommy.
- 汤米,这是罗斯 - 罗斯,这是汤米

Hey. - Oh, I'm sorry. This is Cailin. Cailin...
- 抱歉,这是凯琳 - 凯琳…

- Sorry. - Oh.
对不起

- And break. - Ha-ha-ha.
放开

Okay, uh, I think I'm gonna run to the ladies' room.
我要去一趟洗手间

- Okay. I'll get our seats. - I'll join you.
- 我去找座位 - 我跟你去

So, uh... Well, this is, uh...
这真是…

This is awkward.
有点尴尬

Yeah?
是吗?

Well, you know, because Rachel and I used to go out. Ha, ha.
因为瑞秋和我交往过

Oh, I didn't know that.
我不知道

Oh.


Well, then this is awkward.
那这才叫尴尬

- So, what do you? Oh. Yeah. - I think we're here. Yeah.
- 座位是… - 应该是这里

Uh. Huh.


Excuse me. I'm sorry.
打扰一下,对不起

I think you may be in our seats.
你们好像坐到我们的位子了

Um, no, I don't think so.
应该没有吧

- Could we take a look at your ticket? - Sure.
- 可以看- 下你的票吗? - 当然可以

Yeah. Yeah, see, this says, "D-13."
没错,这是D13

- And... - Oh, well, I thought that...
- 而… - 我以为…

You thought, huh? Yeah, well, that didn't really work out too well for you. Idiot!
你以为,是吧? 你以为也没有用,白痴!

What are you, a moron? Huh? It says, "D-13." Okay?
你是有病吗? 上面印的是D13,好吗?

Look, you're surrounded by even numbers. Does that give you some clue?
你被双数包围了 你都没有察觉到吗?

- Well, the usher told me... - Oh. Oh, the usher must be right.
- 带位的人说… - 带位的人当然对罗

What, with all his training they go through. Get out!
他们受过严格训练嘛,滚!

Here.
拿去

- Hey, man, you want the aisle? - No, I'm good.
- 你要坐走道吗? - 不用了

- There he is. - There's our star.
- 他来了 - 我们的明星来了

You were great.
你演得好棒

So? So? What'd you think?
你们觉得怎样?

Almost as good as the play with the two naked girls on the seesaw.
跟两裸女坐翘翘板那出剧有得拼

- I wasn't in that. - I know.
- 我没有演 - 我知道

Hey, Kate, listen I want you to meet everybody. Everybody, this is Kate.
嘿,凯特,各位,她是凯特

- Excuse me. Excuse me. Sweetheart. - Hi.
- 借过,甜心 - 嗨

Come.
过来

So that's the girl you like.
那就是你喜欢的女生

I'm telling you, this guy Rachel is with is crazy, okay?
说真的,瑞秋的男伴是神经病

He viciously screamed at total strangers.
他对陌生人大吼大叫

I think he's bad news.
我觉得他很糟糕

Wait a minute, wait a minute. You don't like the guy Rachel's dating?
等一下,你不喜欢瑞秋的约会对象?

Well, that's odd.
真奇怪啊

Oh, hey, Lauren. Uh, you guys, this is Kate's understudy, Lauren.
嘿,萝伦 各位,这是凯特的候补演员萝伦

- Hi. - Hey, gosh, you look so familiar.
- 嗨 - 嗨,天哪,你好眼熟

Oh, yeah. I ran into you in the hallway in your building.
我们在你那栋楼的走廊上见过

It was right after I slept with Joey. He dumped me the next day.
就在我跟乔伊上床之后 他第二天就甩了我

So how'd you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的?

Well, uh, the short version is, I pursued her for a couple of months.
简单的说,我追了她两个月

Then I gave her a check for $20,000 and she was mine.
给她一张两万美元的支票后 就搞定了

Yeah, and in the long version, I dump him for telling people the short version.
复杂点说,我因为他说话太简单 而甩了他

Joey, sweetheart, you were fabulous.
乔伊,宝贝,你太棒了

Hey, you guys, this is my agent, Estelle.
各位,这是我的经纪人伊斯特

How do you do?
你们好吗?

Oh, you two girls were outstanding.
你们两位女孩太棒了

Do they have representation?
她们有经纪人吗?

They weren't in the play.
她们没有演

- Huh. We're not actors. - Oh. What a shame.
- 我们不是演员 - 真可惜

Because with her face and her chest...
她的脸蛋加上她的胸部

...I could really put something together.
我可以捧出个明星来

Could I borrow it?
可以借我吗?

Hi. Remember me?
嗨,记得我吗?

Hi. Yeah. Ahem, Tommy's in line for the bathroom...
是你,汤米在排队上厕所

...and someone just cut in front of him. I think he's gonna snap.
有人插队,我觉得他要抓狂了

- Ross, I'm gonna go. - Go? Why?
- 罗斯,我要走了 - 走?为什么?

I don't know. Could be because I don't feel like...
不知道,或许是因为…

...standing around all night, waiting for some guy who may or may not scream.
我不想整晚等着看一个人 会不会发疯

Oh, but Cailin...
但是,凯琳…

...he definitely will scream.
他绝对会发疯

Goodbye, Ross.
再见,罗斯

Oh, go, all right.
走就走吧

Here we go, people.
好了,大家

Ahem, "Boxing Day.
〝《节礼日》…

The Lucille Lortel Theatre..."
路西尔洛泰剧场…〞

Ba-da, ba-da, ba-da. Aha.


"Joey Tribbiani gives an uneven performance.
〝乔伊崔比亚尼… 他的表现参差不齐

But Mr. Tribbiani is not the worst thing in this production."
不过崔比亚尼 还不是这出戏最差的一环〞

Yes. Ha-ha-ha!
太好了

"Kate Miller's awkward and mannered portrayal is laughable."
〝凯特米勒差劲做作的诠释实在可笑〞

Ba-da, ba-da, ba-da, aha!


Here it is. "The direction...
来了!〝导演部分…

...by Marshall Townend is..."
马歇汤恩导演…〞

Thank you, boys and girls.
谢谢各位

You've ruined my life.
你们毁了我的一生

Please stuff your talentless faces...
请用我妈做的蟹饼…

...with my mother's crab cakes.
填满你们没有才华的肚子

Excuse me.
借过

Does anyone mind if I save this?
我可以留着吧?

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

- Oh, is the play over? - Yeah, where were you?
- 戏演完了? - 你去了哪里?

Thank you for your patience.
谢谢您的耐心

You're the next caller.
您的电话将下一个被接听

You were the next caller five hours ago. You must be going crazy.
五个小时前你就是下一个被接听 你一定快疯了

No, I've kept myself busy.
我有找事情做

Oh, okay, yeah, I put your stuff in her room and her stuff in your room.
对了,我把你们房里的东西对调了

Hey.


You okay?
你还好吗?

Fabulous.
好极了

Listen, drama critics, they're nothing but people who couldn't make it as actors.
剧评家只是当不成演员的人

- You know what you should do? - Become a drama critic.
- 你知道你该怎么做吗? - 去当剧评家

I am hurt.
我受伤了

A plague...
祝你们两家…

...on both your houses.
发生灾难

By the way, he dumped me tonight after he read my review.
对了,他看完我的剧评之后 把我甩了

Oh, classy.
真过分

Yep.
是啊

I sure know how to pick them, huh?
是啊,我还真有眼光

You know I gave up a part on a soap for this?
我为了这出戏放弃一个连续剧

Wow.


Yeah, I, uh... I gave up a job too.
我也放弃了一个工作

- Really? What? - Uh, declawing cats.
- 什么工作? - 替猫味剪指甲

Hey, tell you what, let me walk you home.
这样吧,我陪你走回家

We'll stop by every newsstand and burn every copy of their Times and The Post.
我们去每个报摊 烧掉所有的《时代杂志》和《邮报》

- Why The Post? - You didn't see The Post?
- 为什么要烧《邮报》? - 你没看《邮报》?

- No. You? - No. Why?
- 没有,你看了? - 没有,怎么了?

You really think these newspapers are just jealous of me?
你真的觉得 那些剧评是在嫉妒我?

Oh, absolutely. You're talented and you're good-looking.
绝对是 你有才华,长得又美

Aw, you're sweet and cute.
你人好又可爱

I know. That's why they trashed me.
我知道,所以他们才攻击我

- Wait. Wait a minute. - What?
- 等一下 - 怎么了?

I don't get you.
我实在搞不懂你

I mean, first you hate me.
你先是讨厌我

Then you sleep with me.
然后跟我上床

Then you want nothing to do with me. Now you want me again?
然后你又跟我撇清关系 现在又想要我了?

What? So you never went out with an actress before?
怎样?你没跟女演员约过会吗?

Kate, do you even like me?
凯特,你喜欢我吗?

- Of course I do. - So how come you blew me off?
- 当然喜欢 - 那你之前为什么拒绝我?

- You know, how come you were with him? - I don't know.
- 为什么要跟他在一起? - 我不知道

I just do this.
我就是这样

I always have to pick, like, the smartest guy...
我总是要挑那个最聪明的…

...or the most talented guy.
或是最有才华的

Why can't I just pick someone like you?
我为什么不能挑你这种人?

Thanks.
谢了

You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思

I mean, like, the sweetest guy.
我是说最体贴的人

Joey, you're just so...
你真的好…

You're so...
你好…

...so...
好…

Okay. Okay, okay. Ha, ha.
好…

Here we go. Let's get your feet up there.
来,把你的脚抬上来

Good night, Kate.
晚安,凯特

Sweet dreams.
祝你好梦

I'm gonna put this can right here in case you have to hurl.
我把桶子放在这里 免得你想吐

Please stay on the line.
请不要挂断

Your call is very important to us.
我们很重视您的来电

Pheebs, you've been up for 24 hours. Go to sleep, honey.
你已经二十四小时没睡了 去睡吧

- This isn't healthy. - No, no, I'm fine.
- 这样很不健康 - 不,我很好

And you know why? Because of all the riboflavin.
你知道为什么吗? 因为我吃了核黄素

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Didn't you have that outfit on last night?
这是昨晚那套衣服

Yeah. I stayed at Kate's, but, uh, nothing happened.
对,我在凯特家过夜 但是什么都没发生

Hey, Pheebs, where were you?
嘿,菲比,你怎么没来?

I'm so, so sorry, Joey. I am definitely gonna see your play.
我很抱歉 我一定会去看你演戏

I swear, your play is very important to us. Thank you for your patience.
我发誓,你的戏对我们很重要 谢谢你的耐心

Your play is the next play I'm gonna see.
我下一个就会去看你的戏

- Anyway, how'd it go with Kate? - Oh, it was great.
- 你跟凯特怎么样? - 感觉好棒

Yeah, I walked her home...
我陪她走回家

...and it was amazing how much we connected, you know?
我们之间心有灵犀

Then she passed out.
后来她昏过去了

But then she woke up. Yeah.
但是她醒来之后

And we stayed up all night talking.
我们聊了一整晚

And now we're, like, totally crazy about each other.
我们现在为彼此疯狂

- Joey, you had "the night." - What?
- 你经历了〝爱之夜〞 - 什么?

When two people finally realize their feelings for each other...
当两个人发现他们坠人爱河

...and they talk for hours and they learn all about the other person.
他们会聊上很久 弄清楚对方的一切

You think?
是吗?

- Ha, ha. Did you learn about her family? - Two brothers. One died.
- 你知道她家人的事吗? - 两个兄弟,一个死了

- Yes. - Yeah.
- 太棒了 - 好耶

This is from the woman at the bar.
这是吧台那位女士请的

Oh.


Sorry. She thought you were somebody else.
对不起,她认错人了

- What time is it? - One.
- 现在几点? - 一点

Seven-fifteen.
七点十五分

Watch doesn't work.
我的表坏了

Tommy's supposed to be here soon. We're going to lunch.
汤米快来了,我们要去吃午饭

Look. Look, I wasn't gonna say anything to you, but...
听着,我本来不想说的 但是…

All right, I don't think you should be seeing Tommy anymore.
好吧,我觉得 你不该跟汤米继续来往

- You don't? - No.
- 是吗? - 对

The guy is mean. I mean, really mean. I think you should stay away from him.
那家伙态度很恶劣,非常恶劣 你应该离他远一点

Hmm. Or maybe I should stay away from all men.
或许我应该离所有男人远一点

No, it's not just because I'm jealous.
我不只是在嫉妒

I mean, I'm not, I'm not. I'm not jealous, okay?
我不是在嫉妒

Look, the guy, he screamed...
那家伙…

...he actually screamed at this couple sitting in our seats.
对坐错位子的夫妇大吼

Yeah, and at the end of the play, he...
对啊,落幕的时候…

He got up, you know, and he just started, like, banging his hands together.
他还站起来 用力拍打他的双手

Okay, fine. Fine. You don't want to believe me, no, that's fine.
好,你们不信就算了

- We're kidding. Ross. - Ross. Ross.
- 我们开玩笑的 - 罗斯

No one believe me. I'm Mr. Funny to you. Mr. Funny.
没有人相信我 你们都当我在搞笑

- Whoa. - Sorry, Tommy.
抱歉,汤米

What's in the cup, Ross?
杯子里是什么?

- Um. - What is in the cup?
杯子里是什么?

Okay, it's coffee.
是咖啡

Iced coffee? Tell me it's iced coffee.
冰咖啡吗?请告诉我是冰咖啡

- It's hot... - Hot coffee!
- 是热… - 热咖啡!

You idiot! You gonna spill hot coffee all over me, huh?
你这个白痴!你想拿热咖啡泼我?

What are you? Just a big, stupid doofy idiot with a doofy idiot hairdo?
你是发型很鸟的鸟白痴吗?

Huh? Huh?


What's your favorite thing about summertime?
你最喜欢夏天的什么?

Hmm, going to the beach when it stays light real late.
去海边玩、天色很晚才变暗

Yeah.
没错

- Hey. - Tommy.
嘿 汤米

Say, what's your favorite thing about summer?
你最喜欢夏天的什么?

Ooh, I don't know. Probably the, uh, smell of freshly cut grass.
不知道 或许刚除过的草地味道吧

- Aw, that's a good one. - Yeah.
- 这个好 - 没错

Hey, sorry. Sorry I'm late. My duck and my chick had a fight. It was ugly.
抱歉迟到 我的鸡和鸭吵架,场面很乱

- Look, we held the curtain for you. Let's go. - Okay.
我们特地等你,上场吧

Vic. Where have you been, baby?
维克,你上哪去了,宝贝?

- Where's Kate? - She got a job in L.A.
- 凯特呢? - 她在洛杉矶找到工作

What?
什么?

I've been waiting up all night for you. Where have you been?
我等了你一整夜 你上哪去了?

Where have you been, Vic?
你上哪去了,维克?

Oh, uh... Go to the window.
去窗子旁边

I wanna run down to the truck and show you something.
我去车上拿个东西给你看

What do you got down there, Vic?
你要给我看什么?

What do you got under that tarp?
帆布底下藏了什么?

When is she leaving?
她什么时候走?

Tonight. What are you doing?
今晚,你在干什么?

I'm coming up.
我马上上来

Hey, you mind if I use the phone?
可以借电话吗?

Why don't you use ours across the hall because she...
去对面用我们的,因为她…

...has problems.
有点问题

Thanks.
谢谢

Whoa. Whoa.


Sorry, Tommy. I almost spilled this hot coffee on you.
汤米,对不起 我差点把热咖啡泼到你身上

Ha, ha. Yeah, but you didn't. Ha, ha.
但是你没有

No, but it's hot.
没错,但是… 这是热的

Ross, would you just stop it? It's getting really old.
别闹了,罗斯 再闹下去就没意思了

I can't believe no one believes me.
居然没有人相信我

I do. I believe you.
我相信你

You do, Pheebs?
真的?

Yeah. But I also believed her when she said I was next.
对,但是我也相信 我会是下一个

Ooh, hey.


Hey there, little fella.
嗨,小东西

Mr. Fuzzy-Man, how you doing?
小毛球,你好吗?

Aw. Aw, ew. Oh. Ew.


Gross.
恶心死了

Idiot!
白痴

Stupid, little, fuzzy, yellow creature!
小白痴黄毛生物

"Oh, look at me. I'm so cute. I'm a little chick who's disgusting!"
你看我,我好可爱 我是恶心的小鸡!

God, you're so stupid! How are you not yet extinct?
笨蛋!你怎么还没绝种?

What are you quacking about?
你叫什么叫?

Dumb Donald Dodo!
白痴唐老鸭!

Step away from the duck.
离鸭子远一点

Ooh, sorry, little Mr. Chickadee.
很抱歉,小鸡鸡

Sorry you went doody in my hand!
谁叫你在我手上大便!

Well, I guess we're not going out anymore.
看来我们没搞头了

Man!
天啊!

- Joey. - Kate.
- 乔伊 - 凯特

I'm so glad I caught you. I couldn't find you before.
乔伊,幸好赶上了 我一直找不到你

What's going on? What's all this about L. A?
洛杉矶是怎么回事?

They still want me for General Hospital.
《综合医院》还是要我

But what about us?
那…我们呢?

Last night was wonderful.
昨晚感觉很棒

But I can't stay here just for you.
但我不能为了你留下来

Well, so stay for the museums.
那就为了博物馆留下来

- I'm sorry. - Joey, on-stage.
- 对不起 - 乔伊上场

Well, can you stay till the end of the play?
可不可以至少等到这场落慕?

I mean, I'll go to the airport with you. I want to say goodbye.
我陪你去机场,我想跟你道别

Where are you, Vic?
维克,你在哪里?

Flight's in an hour. I gotta go.
一小时后的班机,我得走了

Vic?
维克?

Vic?
维克?

- Vic! - In a minute.
- 维克? - 等- 下

So this is it, Victor?
维克,就这样了吗?

Yeah. I guess it is.
我想是的

Listen, I, uh...
听我说…

I gotta say goodbye, and I gotta say it quick because this is killing me.
我必须赶快说再见 因为我的心好痛

One thing you gotta know is that I will never forget you.
我要你知道 我永远不会忘记你

But you got things you have to do now.
但是你有你该做的事

And so do I.
而我也是

And so...
所以…

...I'm gonna get on this spaceship...
我要登上太空船

...and I'm gonna go to Blaargon-7 in search of alternative fuels.
前往布拉刚七号星寻找替代燃料

But when I return 200 years from now...
等我两百年后回来

...you'll be long gone...
你早已不在人世

...but I won't have aged at all.
而我却一点都不会老

So you tell your great, great granddaughter...
所以请告诉你的曾曾孙女

...to look me up.
叫她找我

Because, Adrianne...
因为,雅卓安…

...baby...
亲爱的…

...I'm gonna want to meet her.
我绝对会想认识她

So long, Vic.
别了,维克

Phoebe, it's been two days.
菲比,已经两天了

Yeah, I know.
我知道

Ugh, good thing it's one of those 801 numbers, right?
幸好是801免费电话

Phoebe, 800 is toll free. 801 is Utah.
800才是免付费电话 8 01是犹他州码

No, no, no.
不…

It has to be 800 because all those big companies have 800 numbers.
- 定是免付费 大公司都有免付费专线

Every...
每个…

Yeah, every big Utah-based company has one.
犹他州大公司都是801开头

Phoebe.
菲比

Sorry. I'm so sorry. I will pay you back.
真的很抱歉,我会付钱的

And yet she's still not hanging up the phone.
她还是不挂电话

- Hang up. - Hang up the phone.
- 挂掉吧 - 挂电话

Fine. Fine.
好啦

Oh. Oh.


What?
怎么了?

Well, I think I broke it.
我好像把它摔坏了

But that's all right. Here's the number where you can call.
没关系,你们可以打这个号码

Oh.


秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.