RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十六集 S03E16 The One the Morning After / 次日清晨

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十六集 S03E16 The One the Morning After / 次日清晨

Rachel discovers that Ross slept with another woman and breaks up with him with the other four friends trapped in Monica's bedroom listening. 瑞秋发现罗斯跟别的女人上床,打破了他与其他四个朋友被困在莫妮卡卧室听。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Previously on Friends: - I don't feel like I have a girlfriend.
-《老友记》前情提要 -我是说我觉得我不像有女朋友了

You want me to quit my job so you can feel like you have a girlfriend?
你要我辞掉工作 让你觉得你有女朋友?

- Is this about Mark? - Oh, my God.
-这跟马克有关吗? -天啊

- Okay, it's not. - Oh, my God.
-好吧,跟他无关 -我的天啊

I cannot keep having this fight with you!
我无法老是跟你吵这件事

Look, ugh, maybe we should just take a break.
听着,或许我们该休息一下

Fine. You're right. Let's, uh, take a break.
好吧,你说的对,我们休息一下

- Let's get some frozen yogurt. - No.
-我们去吃冷冻优格吧 -不

A break from us.
我们该分手了

Then we had this big fight, and I said I wanted to take a break.
我们大吵一架 我跟他说我要分手

I don't want to take a break.
我不想分手

This is crazy.
这太疯狂了

Can't we work on this?
我们能解决这个问题吗?

What do you want to drink?
你要喝什么?

Who's that?
是谁在说话?

Nobody.
没有啊

- Is that Mark? - Honey, look, he just...
-是,马克吗? -甜心,听着,他刚好…

Yeah. Got it!
对,我明白了

Hey, come dance. What are you, married?
来跳舞吧,你结婚了吗?

- Ha, ha. - Because that's okay.
我不在乎

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

How was the big anniversary dinner?
周年纪念日晚餐吃得如何?

Well, we never actually got to dinner.
其实我们没吃晚餐

Ha, ha, oh. Nice.
太棒了

We kind of broke up instead.
我们分手了

What? Aah!
什么?

My God! It's on the ceiling!
天啊,连天花板都喷到了

That's okay.
没关系

This is more important than fruit...
这比我的天花板沾了水果

...on my ceiling.
更加重要

You broke up?
你们分手了?

Yeah, but it's okay because when Ross left, Mark came over.
对,没关系的 罗斯离开后,马克刚好过来

- Oh, no! You and Mark? - No, it's okay. Calm down.
-不,你跟马克? -不,没事的,冷静点

Mark and I talked...
马克跟我谈过

...and I realized how much I love your stupid brother.
我了解到我多爱你的笨哥哥

We got our problems, but I really wanna make it work.
我们是有一些问题,我真的想解决

Morning!
早安

Hi, it's me.
嗨,是我

I've been trying to reach you all night. I feel awful.
我整晚都在找你,我真的好难过

Please, Ross, you've got to know, there's nothing between me and Mark.
求求你,罗斯 你得知道我跟马克没什么

This whole breakup thing is just stupid.
分手这件事太蠢了

Ugh, I'm sorry I put you through it.
抱歉我让你受苦了

And I don't want to get back together over a machine.
我不想透过答录机跟你复合

Mm-mm.


So I love you.
我爱你

I love you.
我爱你

And you know what? I'm gonna go to bed now...
你知道吗?我要睡了

...but on my way to work tomorrow, I'll stop by around 8:30. Bye.
不过明天我去上班的时候 八点半会顺道去你家,再见

Chloe, how's it coming?
可洛,你还好吗?

What kind of puppy do you think I should get?
你觉得我该养哪种狗?

Um, oh, hey. I don't know. How about a big one?
我不知道,何不养只大狗?

- But my apartment's so... - Then a small one.
-但我的公寓很… -那就养只小狗

- We have to go. - Wait! Where's my shoes?
-你得走了 -等一下,我的鞋子在哪里?

You need shoes?
你需要鞋子吗?

- Do I know why we're rushing? - You know my girlfriend?
-为什么我们要这么赶? -还记得我跟你说的女朋友吗?

It turns out that she, uh, wants to get back together.
结果她想跟我复合

I found it!
我找到了

That's so great for you guys!
我为你们感到高兴

You must be so happy!
你一定很开心

Yes, I am. One of the many things I'm feeling.
对,那是我现在的感触之一

- Good luck with your girlfriend. - Oh, thank you. Ah, eh.
-祝你跟你女朋友一切顺利 -谢谢

Rachel!
瑞秋

- You got my message? - You are right on time!
-你听到我的留言了吗? -你还真是准时

So can I be your girlfriend again?
怎样,我能再当你的女朋友吗?

Yes, you can. Very much.
当然可以

Ah, ah.


- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

- Why are you mopping your ceiling? - Ugh, there's banana on it.
-为什么你在擦天花板? -香蕉粘在上面了

I have the spirit of an old Indian woman living in mine.
有个印第安老女人的灵魂 住在我的身体里

So then you know.
那么你应该了解

The mailman was here, so I brought your mail.
邮差刚好过来 我帮你把邮件拿上楼

- Oh, good. Thanks. - Now, what is Fabutech?
-太好了,谢谢 -法布科技是什么东西?

Okay. Don't judge me too much, okay?
别批评我,好吗?

I saw this infomercial, and, um, I swear I have never...
我看到广告,我发誓我从来没有

...bought anything on TV before.
在电视购物频道买过东西

Except for this mop.
除了这支拖把

But there was this stuff on leg-waxing, it looked amazing.
但这个腿部蜜蜡除毛产品 看起来超棒的

- Waxine! - Yes! Have you seen it?
-蜜蜡除毛 -对,你看到了吗?

It's incredible! I want to be a Waxine Girl!
太不可思议了 我想当蜜蜡除毛女郎

I know!
我知道

God! Do you think it really doesn't hurt? How can they do that?
天啊,你觉得真的不会痛吗? 他们是怎么办到的?

Hello! Organic substances recently discovered in the rain forest?
最近在雨林发现的有机物质?

They have the best stuff in there.
那里的东西是最棒的了

Oh, my God!
天啊

We figured when we couldn't find you, you'd gone to make up with Rachel.
我们找不到你时 以为你跑回家跟瑞秋复合了

Which is probably what you should have done, huh? Heh.
或许你该那么做

You think?
你真的那么认为吗?

God, I'm in hell. I mean, what am I gonna do?
天啊,我真的好痛苦 我该怎么办?

Rachel's all "I love you," and all I can think about...
瑞秋-直说我爱你 我满脑子只想着

...is what is she gonna do when I tell her what I did?
如果我跟她说我做的好事 她会有什么反应?

First, we should address the more important question...
首先我们该强调一下重点

...how dumb are you?
你到底有多笨呢?

What? Look, we're trying to rebuild a relationship here, right?
什么?听着,我们想复合

How am I supposed to do that without being honest?
不诚实以对,我该怎么跟她复合?

I'm on board about the total-honesty thing. I am.
罗斯 我完全支持诚实以对那一点

Just not about stuff that's gonna get you in trouble.
但别说出会害你惹上麻烦的事

He's right. Nobody benefits, and you'll just hurt her.
他说的对,这对大家没好处 你只会伤害她

And there won't be a relationship left to rebuild.
而你们不会有机会复合的

Don't you think...?
你不觉得…

If you have to tell her, at least wait till the timing's right.
如果你非告诉她不可 至少等到时机成熟

And that's what deathbeds are for.
那是临终遗言的真正意义

- Yeah, okay. - All right.
-好吧 -太棒了

Okay. Now, we just have to make sure she doesn't find out some other way.
好吧,我们得确定 她不会从别的地方知道这件事

Did you think about the trail?
你有考虑切断关联吗?

What trail?
什么关联?

From the woman you did it with...
跟你一起做的女人

...to the woman you hope never finds out you did it!
与你不希望她知道这件事的女人

Always think about the trail!
一定要切断关联

I don't think there's any trail.
我想她们没有关联

Okay, okay.
好吧

Chloe works with that guy, Isaac.
可洛跟艾萨克是同事

Isaac's sister is Jasmine, who works at the massage place with Phoebe.
艾萨克的姊姊是洁丝敏 她跟菲比是按摩店的同事

Phoebe is Rachel's friend, and that's the trail! I did it!
菲比是瑞秋的同事 那是她们的关联,我找到了

"After applying the Waxine and linen strips to leg..."
将蜜蜡涂在腿上,贴好亚麻布

- Did that! - Okay.
-好了 -好的

"Grasp the linen strip by its tab...
抓住亚麻布的末瑞

...and pull it off in one quick...
快速地将它往上扯

...pain-free motion." - Okay.
-完全不会痛 -好的

Ow!


Was it not "pain-free"?
不是不会痛吗?

No, it was pain-ful!
不,是痛死了

My God, they should call it "Pain-zine, now with a little wax."
天啊,他们该叫它超痛蜜蜡除毛

The girls on the commercial don't seem to think it's that bad.
广告里的女孩似乎觉得 这不是一个烂主意

Because their nerves are deadened from being so stupid.
因为她们笨到神经麻木了

But, you know, if you don't believe me, please be my guest.
如果你不相信,自己试试看吧

Ow, ow, ow! Oh, my God!
天啊

Now are you glad we didn't start with the bikini strips?
你很高兴 我们没先做比基尼线除毛了吧?

Chloe, hi.
可洛

Is this about me taking your watch?
你来质问我拿走你手表的事吗?

- You took my watch? - I'm sorry. I do that.
-你拿走我的手表? -抱歉我会这么做

You keep it. Listen, did you tell anyone about us?
手表送你,听着 你有跟任何人提起我们的事吗?

Oh, no. I feel like it really isn't anybody's business.
不,我觉得那不关别人的事

Exactly. So you didn't mention anything to Isaac?
没错 你什么都没跟艾萨克说吧?

- Oh, I tell Isaac everything. - You do? Of course you do.
-我什么事都跟艾萨克说 -是吗?那当然

Hi, Isaac. You know, we haven't actually met.
艾萨克,我们没有正式介绍过

You dog!
你超猛的

Yes, I suppose I am a dog. But see, I happen to have a girlfriend.
我想我是超猛的 听着,我刚好有女朋友

Right. Rachel from the coffee place.
对,咖啡厅的瑞秋

That's the one. Listen, I don't want to hurt her.
就是她,听着,我不想伤害她

Oh, hey, man, I know. It doesn't matter how much we love them.
我了解,不论我们多爱她们

Monogamy is too cruel a rule.
一夫一妻制真的很残忍

Yeah. Listen, can you keep this information to yourself?
对,听着,你能帮我保密吗?

Oh, no problem. We gotta look out for each other.
没问题,我们得罩彼此

We're the same, you and me.
你跟我是一丘之貉

Actually, no, we're not. Heh.
事实上我们不是的

Yeah, we are.
对,我们就是

No, we're not.
不,不是的

Yeah, we are.
对,就是

No, we're not.
不,不是的

- Okay, we're not. - Right.
-好吧,不是的 -对

But we are.
不过事实上就是

Fine. I just need to know that you're not gonna tell your sister.
好吧,我只是要知道 你没跟你姊姊说

I can promise not to tell her again.
我可以保证不会再跟她提

- Jasmine? - Uh-huh.
洁丝敏?

We met at Phoebe's birthday party. I'm Ross Geller.
我们在菲比的生日派对上见过面 我是罗斯盖勒

You did a bad thing!
你做了坏事

- Yes, I did. - Very bad!
-没错 -非常坏

- Very bad. - Very, very bad!
-非常坏 -对,超级坏

I'm agreeing with you.
我同意你的说法

Listen, did you happen to tell Phoebe yet?
听着,你跟菲比说了吗?

- No. - Okay. Jasmine.
-还没有 -好的,洁丝敏

Please. Please don't.
求求你别跟她说

I love my girlfriend very much and I want to work it out with her.
我非常爱我的女朋友 我希望能跟她有结果

All right.
好吧

Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你

But you should talk to my roommate. I told him, and he knows Phoebe too.
不过你该跟我的室友谈 因为我跟他说了,他也认识菲比

Who's your roommate?
你的室友是谁?

Gunther! Gunther!
阿甘

Tell me you didn't tell Rachel about me and the girl from the copy place.
请跟我说你没告诉瑞秋 我跟影印店女孩的事

I'm sorry.
对不起

Was I not supposed to?
我不该说吗?

- Ow! Ow! - Ow! Ow!


Ow, ow, ow!


We're all right. - It's okay. It's okay.
-我们没事 -没事的

- Ooh! We were just waxing our legs. - Off?
-我们只是在做腿部蜜蜡除毛 -是吗?

For your information, this is a pain like no man will ever experience.
我得说这是男人不懂的痛苦

You can't make that statement unless you've been kicked in an area...
你无权那么说,除非你也被踢到

...that God only meant to be treated nicely.
上帝要我们好好保护的地方

Women just have a lower threshold for pain than men, that's all.
女人的忍痛能力就是没有男人好

I mean, come on, it's just a little wax. Heh.
少来了,只是蜜蜡除毛而已

Oh, yeah? Come here.
是吗?过来

Oh, that's mature.
那还真是成熟

- So now I just pull it off? - Uh-huh.
现在只要把它撕下来?

That's right.
没错

Rachel, come on. Just talk to me. Please!
瑞秋,别这样,跟我说话,拜托

I can't look at you right now. - What?
-现在我无法看着你 -什么?

Nothing. Nothing.
没事

- She said it was okay. - What are they talking about?
-她说-切都没事的啊 -他们在说什么?

- Just get away from me! - I made a mistake, okay?
-离我远-点 -我错了,好吗?

A mistake? What were you trying to put it in? Her purse?
你错了?你想把你的宝贝 放在哪里?她的皮包里?

Whe...? Where did he put it?
他把他的宝贝放在哪里?

You had sex with another woman!
罗斯,你跟别的女人上床

- Oh, my God! - Oh...
天啊

I knew something was wrong because my nails didn't grow at all yesterday.
我就知道出事了 因为昨天我的指甲没有变长

I guess they had a fight, and he got drunk...
我猜他们吵了一架,他喝醉了

You guys knew about this and didn't tell us?
你们知道这件事 却没有告诉我们?

He has sex, and we get hit in our heads!
他跟女人上床,结果是我们被打头

- I want you to leave! Get out! Now! - No! No!
-我要你离开,快给我滚出去 -不

I want to stay and talk about this.
我要留下来跟你谈清楚

Okay! All right. How was she?
好吧,她的功夫如何?

Uh-oh.


- What? - Was she good?
-什么? -她很厉害吗?

Don't answer that.
别回答那个问题

You said you wanted to talk about it. Let's talk. How was she?
你说你要谈的,来谈吧 她的功夫如何?

- She was... - Awful.
-她… -很可怕

- She was not good. - Horrible. Nothing compared to you.
-点都不棒 -超逊的,比不上你

She... She was different.
她不一样

- Ooh. - Uh-oh.


Good different?
很好的不一样?

Nobody likes change.
没有人喜欢改变

- Just stop! - What? Okay! Okay! Okay!
-住口 -什么?好吧

Should we do something?
我们该想想办法吗?

Yeah. Never cheat on Rachel.
对,千万别背叛瑞秋

I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry. I was disgusted with myself...
对不起,好吗?连我都讨厌我自己

...and this morning I was upset...
今天早上我好难过

...and then I got your message, and I was so happy.
我听到你的留言时开心极了

And all I wanted was to get her out of my apartment...
我只希望她能离开我的公寓

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute.
等一下

What time did your little friend leave?
你的小朋友何时离开的?

Uh...


Oh, my God. She was there? She was still there?
天啊,当时她还在那里?

She was in there when I was in there?
我在那里时,她也在?

Listen, the important thing is, she meant nothing to me.
听着,重点是她对我而言毫无意义

And yet she was worth jeopardizing our relationship!
但她却能毁了我们的关系

I didn't think there was a relationship.
那时我以为我们之间毁了

- We'd broken up. - We were on a break.
-我以为我们分手了 -我们只是分开一下

That, for all I knew, could last forever. That is a breakup.
我只知道那可能会是永远 跟分手是一样的意思

You're gonna get out of this on a technicality?
你想用技术问题脱困?

I'm not trying to "get out" of anything.
我没有想到脱困问题

I thought our relationship was dead.
我以为我们之间结束了

Well, you sure had a hell of a time at the wake.
你真的很会挑出轨时间

I don't think we should listen to this anymore.
我想我们不该再听下去了

What are you doing? We can't go out.
你在做什么?我们不能出去

Why not? I'm hungry.
为什么?我饿了

Because they'll know we've been listening.
他们会知道我们一直在偷听

God! And to have to hear about it from Gunther!
天啊,我还得让阿甘来告诉我

Come on, I ran all over the place trying to make sure that didn't happen!
少来了,我跑遍全城 只为了确定不会发生那种事

Oh, that is so sweet.
那真是贴心

I think I'm falling in love with you all over again.
我想我又爱上你了

We can go out. They have other things to worry about.
我们可以出去 他们还有别的事要担心

We'll be fine.
我们会没事的

Rachel, I wanted to tell you. I thought I should.
瑞秋,我想告诉你 我觉得我该告诉你

And then Chandler and Joey convinced me not to!
但钱德跟乔伊说服我别那么做

Wax the door shut. We're never leaving.
用蜜蜡把门封住 我们永远都不要出去

It's Phoebe. Someone has to take my 9:00 with Mr. Rehak...
我是菲比,得有人帮我接九点的班 为雷哈克先生服务

...because it's 9:15 now, and I'm not there.
因为现在是9点15分 我还没有到店里

None of this would've happened if I didn't think...
难道你不知道 不该发生这种事的,要不是我以为

...you were having sex with Mark.
你跟马克上床了

All right.
好吧

Let's say I had slept with Mark. Would you have been able to forgive me?
就说我跟马克上床了 你会原谅我吗?

Yes, I would.
我会的

You'd be okay if Mark had kissed me and been naked with me...
你能接受马克吻我 跟我裸袒相见

...and made love to me?
和我做爱吗?

Yes.
当然可以

If you knew that our hot, sweaty, writhing bodies were...
如果你知道我们火烫汗湿的身体…

La, la, la, la, la, la!


Okay. Okay, yeah. I would have been devastated...
好吧,我会非常抓狂

...but I would still want to be with you.
但我还是想跟你在一起

Because, I mean, it's you.
因为是你

Aw.


What?
什么?

Come on, tell me what you're thinking.
快告诉我你在想什么

I'm thinking...
我在想…

...I'm gonna order a pizza.
我要叫披萨

Order a pizza, like...
叫披萨的意思是…

..."I forgive you"?
〝我原谅你了〞?

Oh, man!
天啊

Pizza?
披萨?

I like pizza.
我喜欢披萨

Put olives on the pizza.
在披萨上面加橄榄

We could eat the wax! It's organic!
我们可以吃蜜蜡,它是有机蜜蜡

Oh, great. Food with hair on it.
太棒了,有毛的食物

No, not the used wax.
不是吃用过的蜜蜡

Because that would be crazy?
因为那么做的话就太疯狂了?

Could I get in on that? Because I'm kind of hungry myself.
可以算我一份吗? 因为我也饿了

Fine.
好吧

Yes, I'd like to order a large pizza.
我要订大份披萨

- No anchovies. - With, uh, extra anchovies.
-不要鳀鱼 -多加些鳀鱼

That's okay. I'll pick them off.
没关系,我可以挑出来

And could you chop some up and put it right in the sauce?
拜托你切一下加在酱汁里

You can have the last piece if you want.
如果你要的话,最后一块给你吃

Well, I should think so. You slept with someone.
那应该是我的披萨,你跟别人上床

They're gonna get through this, aren't they?
他们会度过这个难关,对吧?

Yeah. Come on, it's Ross and Rachel.
当然,少来了 他们是罗斯与瑞秋

They've got to.
他们非得撑过来不可

What if they don't?
如果他们真的分手呢?

You think I need a new walk?
你们觉得我需要换新走路方式吗?

What?
什么?

Well, I've been walking the same way since high school.
我从高中以后就用相同的方式走路

You know how some guys walk into a room and everybody takes notice?
你们知道有些人一走进来 大家会立刻注意到他吗?

I think I need a take-notice walk.
我想我得用 会引起大家注意的方式走路

Are you actually saying these words?
你是认真的吗?

What, now you're not even talking to me?
怎么?现在你连话都不跟我说了?

Look, Rachel, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was out of my mind.
听着,瑞秋,对不起,我疯了

I thought I'd lost you.
我以为我失去你了 我不知道该怎么做

How insane must I have been to do something like this?
拜托…我一定是疯了 才会做出那种事吧?

I don't cheat, right? That's not me. I'm not Joey!
我不会外遇,对吧? 那不是我的作风,我不是乔伊

Whoa!


Yeah, okay.
对,好吧

Hey.


It's 3 a.m. They don't know that I've come home yet.
已经凌晨三点了 他们不知道我回家了

You notice how they aren't wondering where I am?
你们注意到 他们根本没担心我在哪里吗?

You know, people can be so self-involved.
对,有些人真的很自大

You know what? I'm not the one that wanted that break.
你知道吗?想分手的人不是我

You're the one that bailed. You're the one...
放弃的人是你,面对难关时

...that ran the moment things got rough.
想要逃走的人是你

- That's... - That's what?
-那是… -什么?

- That is neither here nor there. - Here we are...
-那跟这件事无关 -好吧

...in a spot again. What do you want?
我们谈到重点了,你打算怎么办?

How do you want to handle it? You want to fight for us or bail?
你要如何处理这件事? 你要为我们奋斗或放弃?

Look, I...
听着,我…

I did a terrible, stupid, stupid thing, okay?
我做了一件很可怕的白痴蠢事

I'm sorry. I wish I could take it back, but I can't.
对不起,我希望一切没发生过 但那是不可能的

I just can't see us throwing away something we know is so damn good.
我只是不想放弃 我们之间美好的一切

I love you so much.
我真的很爱你

No, Ross! Don't!
不,罗斯,不要

You can't just kiss me and make it all go away.
你不能想用一个吻解决所有问题

It doesn't work that way. It doesn't just make it better.
那是行不通的,没办法解决问题

- Okay? - Okay, okay.
-好吗? -好吧

I think you should go.
我想你该离开了

What?
什么?

I really think you need to go now.
我想你真的该离开了

Okay. Okay.
好吧

This morning you said there was nothing we couldn't work past it.
今天早上你说 没有我们解决不了的问题

What the hell did I know?
那时我又知道什么?

There's got to be a way we can work past this. Okay?
我们一定有办法度过这个难关 好吗?

I can't imagine my life without you.
我无法想像没有你的生活

You know? Without...
你知道吗?没有…

Without these arms...
没有你的手

...and your face and heart...
你的脸,你的心

...your good heart, Rach, and...
你的好心肠,瑞秋,还有…

No.


I can't. You're a totally different person to me now.
我没办法,现在你在我心中 已经是另一个人了

I used to think of you as somebody that would never, ever hurt me.
以前我相信你永远不会伤害我

Ever.
永远不会

Now I can't stop picturing you with her.
现在我无法停止想像 你跟她在一起的样子

I can't. It doesn't matter what you say or what you do.
我没办法 不论你说了什么或做了什么

It's just changed everything.
那件事改变了一切

Forever.
永远地改变了

This can't be it.
不该是这样的

Then how come it is?
为什么会这样呢?

They've been quiet for a long time.
他们很久没说话了

Maybe she killed him.
或许她杀了他

Let's go.
我们走吧

Is that your new walk?
那是你的新走路方式?

No. I really have to pee.
不,我快尿出来了

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.