RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十一集 S03E11 The One Where Chandler Can

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十一集 S03E11 The One Where Chandler Can't Remember Which Sister / 钱德想不起勾搭了乔伊的哪个妹妹

Rachel hates her new 'fashion' job too as another dead end- Monica isn't the most sympathetic audience in her job serving with fake boobs, but there she meets Mark, a Bloomingdale's executive who may get her a job in his department; of course Ross believes his intent must be dishonorable. At Joey's birthday party Chandler drinks too much vodka now Janice is back with her ex, gets intimate with one of Joey's seven sisters and can't even remember which one- more proof for Ross; he must go over to break up at the Tribbiani house where grandmother doesn't even let him get... 瑞秋不喜欢她的新“时尚”的工作也是另一个死胡同-摩妮卡不是最有同情心的听众在她的工作服与假胸,但她遇到了马克,武器库执行谁可以让她在他的部门工作;当然罗斯相信他的意图必须是不光彩的。在我的生日聚会你喝太多的伏特加现在珍妮丝是回到她前,获取亲密之一Joey的七姐妹,甚至都不记得是哪一个罗斯更多的证据;他必须去打破了在小崔的房子里甚至不让他奶奶…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, pick a card, any card.
选张牌,任何一张

All right, now memorize it.
好,记住它

Show it to everybody.
让大家看

- Got it? - Mm-hm.
好了吗?

All right. Give it back to me.
好,还给我

Five of hearts.
红心五

- Real magic does exist. - Oh, wow.
魔术真是神奇

Wow. Joey, how do you do it?
乔伊,你怎么变的?

I can't tell you that. No.
无可奉告

Uh, somebody's at the door on the ceiling.
有人在天花板上敲门

Heh. No, that's our unbelievably loud upstairs neighbor.
不,那是我们楼上邻居的噪音

He took up the carpets, and now you can hear everything.
他收起地毯,所有声音一清二楚

Well, why don't you go up there and ask him to just step lightly, please?
为何不上楼请他放轻脚步?

I have, like five times, but the guy is so charming...
我试过…五次了吧 但那家伙魅力无法挡…

...that I go up there to yell, and I end up apologizing to him.
我上去骂人,结果反而跟他道歉

Oh, that is silly.
太离谱了

I'll go up there. I'll tell him to keep it down.
我上去叫他小声点

- All right, be my guest. - Good luck.
-好啊,请便 -祝你好运

All right, all right, all right.
好吧,好吧…

If you really wanna know how I did it, I'll show you.
如果你们真想知道我怎么变的 我就告诉你们

When you handed me back the card, what you didn't see was...
你们把牌还给我的时候 趁你们不注意…

...I looked at it so fast, it was invisible to the naked eye.
我很快的偷看一下 肉眼是看不到的

I just did it.
偷看到了

Just did it again.
又看了一次

Here, I'll slow it down so you guys can see it. Ready?
来,我放慢速度给你们看 准备好了吗?

- Oh. - I got it now. Okay.
原来如此

I was at my friend's downstairs...
听着,我朋友住在楼下

...and we hear every single thing that you do.
你的动静我们听得一清二楚

Oh. Ha, ha. Thank you.
谢谢

Hey.


Anybody got a length of rope about 6 feet long with a noose at the end?
谁有一条六尺长的绳子 末端还打了个结?

- Honey, what's the matter? - I just saw Janice.
-亲爱的,发生什么事? -我刚遇到珍妮丝

Aw.


She was at Rockefeller Center, skating with her husband.
她在洛克斐勒中心,与她先生溜冰

She looked so happy.
看起来很幸福

I almost feel bad for whipping that kid's pretzel at them.
我难过得想拿那孩子的椒盐卷饼扔他们

I remember the first time I saw that girl Katherine after we broke up.
我记得与凯瑟琳分手后第一次偶遇

She was walking with her friend Donna, just laughing and talking.
她和好友唐娜在路上有说有笑

God, it killed me.
天啊,真难过

Yes, but you ended up having sex with both of them that afternoon.
但你那天下午和她们两个上床

Sorry, I just... Any excuse to tell that story.
抱歉,我只是想趁机炫耀这件事

Hey, Chandler, there's a party tomorrow. You'll feel better then.
钱德,明天会有个派对 你会好过点的

Oh. You know what? I'm gonna be okay. You don't have to throw a party for me.
你知道吗?我没事 不用特地为我举行派对

It's Joey's birthday.
是乔伊的生日派对

Oh, well, then if anybody should have a party, it should be him.
喔,如果要帮某人办派对 那一定是他了

Shh. I cannot believe she's still up there.
不敢相信她还在楼上

Okay, well, he totally screwed up the punch line.
好吧,他完全弄错关键句了

You know, it's supposed to be:
应该是…

- How's that coffee coming, dear? - Yeah. Right away, Mr. Kaplan.
-咖啡好了吗,亲爱的? -,马上来,卡普兰先生

I'm not supposed to drink coffee. It makes me gassy.
其实我不该喝咖啡 它让我一直放屁

I know.
我知道

I'll bet you're thinking, "What's an intelligent girl...
你心里一定很纳闷 〝这么一个聪慧的女孩…

...who wants to be in fashion doing making coffee?"
该在时尚业发光发热 怎么会在这泡咖啡?〞

- Ah? Ah? Ha, ha. - Oh, ha, ha. You got me. Heh.
你猜对了

Don't think I haven't noticed your potential.
别以为我从未注意到你的潜力

Well, I've got a project for you that's a lot more related to fashion.
我有一份与时尚 更有关联的任务给你

- How does that sound? - Oh. That sounds great.
-听起来如何? -太棒了

- Come on over here, sweetheart. - Thank you so much, Mr. Kaplan.
-过来,亲爱的 -太感谢你了,卡普兰先生

I need these hangers separated ASAP.
我需要立刻将这些衣架分开

You're welcome.
不用客气

Oh, God, I hate my job. I hate it. I hate my job.
老天,我痛恨我的工作

I know, honey. I'm sorry.
我知道,亲爱的,我很遗憾

Oh. I wanna quit, but then I think I should stick it out.
我想辞职,又觉得该坚持下去

Then I think...
我又觉得…

...why would such a person stay in such a demeaning job...
为何要屈就于这种贬低人格的工作

...just because it's remotely related to the field they're interested in?
只因为它与我有兴趣的领域 有这么一点点关系?

Gee, I don't know, Rach.
我不知道,瑞秋

Order up. I got a Yentl soup, James Beans, and a Howdy, hold the Doody.
点菜吧,我有杨朵汤、詹姆斯豆 还有木偶餐

Oh. Honey, come on, I'm sorry. I didn't...
别这样,对不起,我不是…

I don't mind paying my dues.
我不介意吃苦

It's just, how much am I gonna learn about fashion...
光是扶着得了关节炎的

...by walking Myra, the arthritic seamstress...
裁缝师上厕所

...to the bathroom?
是学不了时尚的

Hi. Is my misery amusing to you?
嗨,你是幸灾乐祸吗?

I'm sorry, I was just, uh... Ha, ha.
抱歉,我只是…

It's not funny. This is actually my job.
不好笑,那就是我的工作

Oh, believe me, I've been there.
相信我,我是过来人

I had to sort mannequin heads at Mannequins Plus.
我以前专门整理假人模特儿的头

Oh. Well, then, so I'm just gonna go back to talking to my friend here.
那么,我要继续跟我朋友聊天

You can go back to enjoying your little hamburger.
你继续享用你的汉堡吧

- Uh, just one other thing. - Ahem. Yes?
-还有一件事 -什么?

I work at Bloomingdale's...
我在布鲁明岱尔百货工作

...and I might know of a job possibility, if you're interested.
我可能有个你会感兴趣的工作机会

Do you want my pickle?
想吃我的腌黄瓜吗?

Hey, guys.
大家好

- Hey, Gunther. - Hi.
-嗨,阿甘 -嗨

You're going out on a date with the noisy guy upstairs?
你要跟楼上的吵闹家伙约会?

- Well, he's very charming. - I know, he's too charming.
-他很迷人 -我知道,他太迷人了

But if you go out, it's gonna make it so much harder for me to hate him.
若你和他约会,我就更难讨厌他

Well, you're just going to have to try.
你只得尽力而为了

All right. Joey? Where are the Jell-O shots?
好了,乔伊,果冻酒呢?

I don't know. Chandler's supposed to be passing them...
我不知道,钱德应该端出去

- Chandler. - Hello-dee-lo.
-钱德 -哈罗

Well, somebody's feeling better.
有人心情好多了

- Stick out your tongue. - Take off your shirt.
-舌头伸出来 -上衣脱下来

- Oh, my. - Oh, my God.
我的天 老天 喔喔

How many of these did you have? These are pure vodka.
你到底吃了多少? 这些是纯伏特加做的

Yeah, Jell-O just like Mom used to make.
是啊,有妈妈的味道

The most unbelievable thing happened to me today.
我今天遇到一件不可思议的事情

- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨

I'm having lunch at Monica's and this guy starts talking to me...
我在摩妮卡的店吃午餐 然后有人与我攀谈·…

...and he works for a buyer at Bloomingdale's...
他在布鲁明岱尔百货帮忙采购

...and there's an opening in his department. So I gave him my phone number...
他的部门有空缺,于是我把电话给了他

...and he's gonna call me this weekend to see if he can get me an interview.
他周末会打给我 看是否能安排面试

- Wow. Ha, ha. - I know.
我知道

What, so this guy's helping you for no apparent reason?
这个人无缘无故帮你?

Uh-huh.


And he's a total stranger?
完全的陌生人?

Yeah. His name is, um, Mark something.
对,他叫马克什么的

Ah. Sounds like Mark Something wants to have some sex.
听起来.马克另有所图

What?
什么?

I'm just saying, why else would he just swoop in out of nowhere for no reason?
我的意思是 为什么无缘无故给你好处?

To be nice?
想当好人?

Hey, Joey, are men ever nice to strange women for no reason?
乔伊,男人会没来理由的 对女性示好吗?

- No, only for sex. - Thank you.
-不会,除非为了上床 -多谢

So did you tell Mark Something about me?
你有和马克提到我吗?

I didn't have to, because I was wearing my "I Heart Ross" sandwich board...
不需要 因为我穿着〝我爱罗斯〞的广告板

...and ringing my bell.
而且摇着铃

Ah. Uh-huh.


Joey! Happy birthday!
乔伊,生日快乐!

Hey!


Okay, how many of that girl are you seeing?
好吧,你看到多少女生?

How hammered are you? Huh? These are Joey's sisters.
你想哪儿去?那些是乔伊的姊妹

Hi, Joey's sisters.
嗨,乔伊的姊妹

- Hey. - Hey. Hey.
-嗨 -你好

What are we drinking over here?
你在喝什么?

Oh, well, I have a vodka and cranberry juice.
伏特加加小红莓汁

No kidding?
真的?

That's the exact same drink I made myself right after I shot my husband.
我干掉我先生后,喝的就是这个

Wow.


Okay, I don't know how to talk to you.
好吧,我没有话题了

What are you doing?
你在做什么?

I'm taking my ex-girlfriend off my speed dialer.
把前女友的号码从快速拨号键删除

Aw.


No, no, no, it's a good thing.
不,这是好事

Why must we dial so speedily anyway? Why must we rush through life?
为什么要快速拨号? 人生为什么要这么赶?

Why can't we savor the precious moments? Those are some huge breasts you have.
为何不珍惜过住的时光 你的胸部真大

- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨

Yeah, heh. So, um, I heard about this Mark guy that Rachel met today.
我听说了瑞秋今天遇见那个叫马克的家伙了

- Oh, yeah, isn't that great? - Oh, yeah.
-对,不是很棒吗? -是啊

So, uh, yeah, pretty good. He sounds like a nice, good guy.
很不错,他听起来是个好人

Oh, he is. And he is so dreamy.
的确,而且他简直完美极了

I mean, you know what? When he left, I actually used the phrase...
你知道吗?他走了以后,我还说…

..."homina, homina, homina."


That's excellent.
好极了

So he's just a nice guy.
所以他只是个好人

You really think this Mark doesn't want anything in exchange for helping you?
你真觉得.马克是不求回报的帮你?

Well, I assume I'll have to take showers with him.
也许我该陪他洗个鸳鸯浴

But, you know, that's true of any job.
不过,哪个工作不是如此

Uh-oh.


How you feeling?
感觉如何?

Well, my apartment isn't there anymore...
我的公寓不见了

...because I drank it.
因为全被我喝光了

Where'd you get to? We lost you after you opened up all the presents.
你到哪儿去? 你把所有礼物打开后,就消失了

Yeah, I ended up in the storage room, and not alone.
对,我躲到储藏室 而且不只我一人

Woo-hoo.


- Really? - Aah.
真的?

No "woo-hooing." No "woo-hooing."
别叫了,别叫了

Why, what happened?
为什么,发生什么事?

I fooled around with Joey's sister.
我跟乔伊的妹妹厮混

- Well, that's not the worst part. - What is the worst part?
-那还不是最糟的部分 -还有更糟的吗?

I can't remember which sister.
我不记得是哪一个妹妹

You see what men do? Don't tell me men are nice.
看到了吗?别说男人有好的

This is men.
这就是男人

Are you insane?
你疯了吗?

Joey's gonna kill you. He's actually going to kill you dead.
乔伊会杀了你 他真的会让你死得很惨

Okay. You don't think I thought of that?
你以为我没想过吗?

- How can you not know which one? - I mean, that's unbelievable.
-你怎会不知道是哪一个? -真令人难以置信

- I mean, was it Gina? - Which one is Gina?
-是吉娜吗? -吉娜是哪一位?

The dark, big hair, with the airplane earrings.
褐色蓬蓬头,戴飞机耳环的

No, no, no, that's not Gina, that's Dina.
不,那不是吉娜,那是迪娜

See? You can't tell which is which either. Blah.
你们看,连你们也分不清

We didn't fool around with any of them. Blah. Blah.
但我们没和她们瞎搞

Veronica. Look, it's gotta be Veronica. The girl in the red skirt.
薇若妮卡,一定是她 穿红色裙子的

I definitely stuck my tongue down her throat.
我确定我有把舌头伸进她嘴里

That was me.
那个是我

Oh. When I've been drinking, sometimes I tend to get overly friendly.
黄汤下肚后,我有时会太热情

- And I'm sorry. - That's okay.
-对不起 -没关系

- That's all right. - That's okay.
-不要紧 -没关系

Can I talk to you for a second?
可以跟你谈谈吗?

- Hey, Joey. - Hey.
嗨,乔伊 嗨

Come on.
过来

Why can't we talk in here, with witnesses?
不能在这里谈吗? 有目击者的情况下

- I just got off the phone with my sister. - Uh, which one?
-我刚和我妹妹通过电话 -哪一个?

- Mary Angela. - Mary Angela.
-玛莉安琪拉 -玛莉安琪拉

- Yeah. - Now, which one is she again?
-对 -这又是哪一个?

Ask Chandler. He's the one who fooled around with her.
问钱德,他和她厮混过

She told me you said you could really fall for her.
她告诉我,你说你有可能会爱上她

Now, is that true, or are you just getting over Janice by groping my sister?
是真的 还是你利用她忘掉珍妮丝?

It's gotta be the first one.
一定是前者

Really?
真的吗?

That's great.
太好了

You and my sister, sitting in a tree.
你和我妹妹,坐在同一棵树下

Yep, I'm in a tree.
没错,我在树下

Did he call? Did Mark call?
他打来了吗?马克来电了吗?

No, honey, I'm sorry. But the weekend's not over yet.
没有,亲爱的,我很抱歉 但周末还没结束

Oh, my God. Is that Phoebe?
我的老天,那是菲比吗?

- Guess they're back from their date. - Ah.
大概约会回来了

Music. Very nice.
音乐,非常好

Uh-huh. Oh.


Oh, my God.
天啊

So how are you?
你今天好吗?

- I am good. I finished my book. - Oh, yeah? What's it about?
-我很好,完成一本书 -真的吗?关于什么的?

I don't remember. Do you wanna take a walk?
不记得了,你想散散步吗?

Yeah, I do.
好啊

"Dear Mary Angela:
〝亲爱的玛莉安琪拉

Hi, how's it going?
你好吗?

This is the hardest letter I've ever had to write."
这是我写过最难以下笔的信〞

What the hell's the matter with you? How do you think Joey's gonna react...
你是怎么搞的? 乔伊会怎么反应…

...when he finds out you blew off his sister with a letter?
当他发现你写信跟她妹妹分手?

That's the part where you tell him that I moved to France...
到那时你就告诉他 我搬到法国去了…

...when actually I'll be in Cuba.
但其实我会在古巴

All right, look, look, you've got to do this yourself, okay?
听着,你得自己来,好吗?

In person. At least you know her name.
亲自去,至少你已经知道她的名字

You just go to the house and you ask for Mary Angela, okay?
只要到他们家找玛莉安琪拉就行了

When whichever one she is comes to the door...
不管到门前的是哪一位…

...take her for a walk, you let her down easy.
带她去走走,好好谈谈

Okay.


What if Mary Angela comes to the door and I ask for Mary Angela?
假如是她来应门 而我还要求找她呢?

Where in Cuba?
你会在古巴的哪里?

Joey, what...? What are you doing here?
乔伊,你怎么在这里?

Waiting for my grandma to finish my laundry.
等外婆把我的衣服洗好

What about you?
那你呢?

Uh, I'm here to see Mary Angela.
我来找玛莉安琪拉

You are so the man. Come on.
你真是男子汉,进来

Now, look, listen. Listen.
注意听

You gotta be cool, because my grandma doesn't know about you two.
你得保持沉着,因为我外婆不晓得你们俩的事

You do not wanna tick her off.
最好别把她惹毛

She was, like, the sixth person to spit on Mussolini's hanging body.
她是第六个在墨索里尼尸体上吐痰的人

Yeah.
真的

Where's Mary Angela?
玛莉安琪拉呢?

- She's right in there. - Okay.
-就在里面 -好

Hey, Chandler.
-嗨,钱德 -嗨,钱德

I can't believe Mark didn't call. It's Sunday night and he didn't call.
我不敢相信.马克居然没打来 都礼拜天了还没消息

Bummer.
真可惜

Yeah, right. Look at you. You're practically giddy.
对,看看你,简直开心死了

No, I'm genuinely sorry the Mark thing didn't work out.
不,我很遗憾马克这件事没有成功

Look, Rach, I want only good things for you.
听着,瑞秋 我也希望你顺利

Wait a minute. Why don't you just call Mark?
等等,你为什么不打给他?

Who says you have to sit here and wait for him?
谁规定你只能被动等待?

You've got to make stuff happen.
你应该主动争取

Yeah, but you don't wanna seem too pushy.
是没错,但也不能过分主动

Honey, it's not pushy. He gave her his home number.
并不会,他有把家里电话给她

Wha...? He gave you his home number, as in, like, to his home?
什么?家里电话?他家里的电话?

Yeah. And you don't mind if I call, because you only want good things for me.
对,你不介意吧 因为你希望我顺利

That's right, good things. That is what I said.
没错,这是好事,我是这么说的

Ahem. Hello, Mark? Hi, it's Rachel Green.
哈罗,马克吗?我是瑞秋葛林

Ha, ha. Oh, no. Don't you apologize.
喔,不,你不需要道歉

Yeah, I'll hold.
好,我等

He left my number at work.
他把我的电话放在公司

He was gonna get it, but he was helping his niece with her report on the pioneers.
本来要去拿,但他得帮侄女做报告

- Aw. - That is so made up.
真会扯

Yeah. Oh, my God. Tomorrow? That's... No, it's perfect.
我,我的天,明天? 真是…不,太好了

Oh, God. Thank you so much. Great. Bye.
天哪,太感谢你了 太好了,再见

Oh! I got the interview.
我得到面试机会了

- Oh, yay! - There you go.
你看吧

He even offered to meet me for lunch and prep me for it.
他还约我吃午餐,并帮我准备

- Oh, that is amazing. - Yeah.
-太棒了 -对啊

Well, if I know Mark, and I think I do...
如果我了解马克,我想我是…

...I'd expect nothing less. - I gotta figure out what I'm gonna wear.
-他应该就是那么棒 -我得想想要穿什么

High collar and baggy pants say, "I'm a pro."
高领衫加垮裤,看起来比较专业

Yeah, right. Okay, I'll see you guys later.
好吧,回头见

- Woo-hoo! - Okay.


You go get them.
你行的

What did I do to you? Did I hurt you in some way?
我对你不好吗? 我有伤害过你吗?

- What? - "Why don't you call him?"
-什么? -〝你为什么不打给他?〞

Well, thank you very much. Now he's gonna prep her.
多亏你,他现在要帮她准备面试

You know, prep her, as in what you do before you surgically remove the boyfriend.
帮忙准备面试 下一步就是要开除男友了

Are you crazy?
你有病啊?

Oh, am I? Am I? Am I out of my mind? Am I losing my senses?
有吗?有吗?我失去理智了吗?

This dreamy guy is taking my girlfriend out for a meal.
这个完美男要跟我女友吃饭

Ross, you know, this isn't even about you.
罗斯,这甚至跟你无关

This is about Rachel and something happening for her.
这关系到瑞秋和她的前途

- Uh-huh. - Even if you're right.
就算你是对的

What if he wants to sleep with her? Does that mean he gets to?
他可能另有所图,表示他就可以得逞吗?

- No, but... - I mean, don't you trust her?
-也不是,但… -你不信任她吗?

Well, yeah...
没有

Then get over yourself. Grow up.
那就说服你自己,成熟点

You grow up.
你才成熟点

This tiramisu is excellent.
这提拉米苏太棒了

- Did you make it, Mary Angela? - No, I did.
-是你做的吗,玛莉安琪拉? -不,是我做的

Well, it's yummy.
真美味

So, uh, Mary Angela, do you like it?
那玛莉安琪拉,你喜欢吗?

Of course. It's her favorite.
当然,这是她的最爱

So, um, hmm...
所以…

Mary Angela, what's your second favorite?
玛莉安琪拉,你还喜欢什么?

More of Grandma's tiramisu.
更多外婆做的提拉米苏

Oh, would you just please...
可不可以请你…

...give me your recipe, because this is great.
把食谱给我,因为它太好吃了

It's top-notch.
最棒的

- That dies with me. - So will I.
-食谱要跟着我上天堂 -我也是

Excuse yourself and go to the bathroom.
想办法到浴室来

Oh, no, I was just squinting. That doesn't mean anything.
我只是眯着眼睛 没有任何意思

Just do it.
做就对了

Will you excuse me? I have to, um...
失陪一下,我得…

Hey...


Finally. I thought we'd never be alone.
总算,我还以为没机会和你独处

Can I just tell you something?
我想告诉你一件事

I have not stopped thinking about you since the party.
派对后我无法停止想你

Mm. Mm.


Look, I may have jumped the gun here. Whoa.
听着,我可能操之过急了

Uh... Ahem.


I just got out of a relationship.
我刚结束一段关系

And I'm not really in a... In a commitment kind of place.
还不打算定下来

So? Me neither.
所以呢?我也不想

God, Mary Angela was right. You do have the softest lips.
天啊,玛莉安琪拉说的没错 你的双唇真柔软

Aah.


- You're not Mary Angela? - No. I'm Mary Therese.
-你不是玛莉安琪拉? -不,我是玛莉泰瑞丝

This is so bad.
这真不好

If you're not Mary Angela, then who is?
若你不是玛莉安琪拉 哪一个才是?

I am.
是我

Oh, it's so bad.
糟糕

- Joey! - No Joey. No Joey. No Joey.
-乔伊 -别叫乔伊,别叫他

- Joey. - What's going on?
-乔伊 -什么事?

You're it. Now run and hide.
换你了,快跑去躲起来

It's no big deal.
没什么

Chandler was just kissing me because he thought I was Mary Angela.
钱德吻了我 他以为我是玛莉安琪拉

What? How could you do that? How could you think she was Mary Angela?
什么?你怎么可以这样? 怎么会认错人?

I wasn't sure which one Mary Angela was.
我不确定哪位是玛莉安琪拉

Look, I'm sorry, okay?
听着,我很抱歉,好吗?

I was really drunk, and you guys all look really similar.
我那天很醉 而且你们看来都一个样

I say punch him, Joey.
揍他,乔伊

- Yeah, punch him. - Yeah, kick him.
-对,揍他 -对,踢他

We should all calm down...
我们应该冷静一点…

...because, you know, your brother's not gonna punch me.
因为,你们的哥哥不会打我的

Are you?
对吧?

Well, that is usually what I would do.
我通常会这么做

But I never thought you'd be on the receiving end.
但我没想过被揍的会是你

How could you do this?
你怎么能这样?

Joey, if you wanna punch me, go ahead. I deserve it.
乔伊,如果你想揍我,尽管来 我活该

But I just want you to know that I would never soberly hurt you or your family.
我只想说,我从未想过要伤害你 或你的家人

You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友

And I would never do anything like this ever again.
我绝不会再犯相同的错

So what?
所以呢?

- I say punch him. Punch him. - Yeah, punch him.
-我说揍他,揍他 -对,揍他

- Come on, punch him. - No. No. I'm not gonna punch Chandler.
-来吧,揍他 -不,我不会揍钱德

- I'll do it. - No, you won't.
-让我来 -不行

Look, he knows he did a terrible thing, and I believe him.
他知道错了,而且我相信他

He's sorry. But you got one more apology to make.
他很抱歉,但你还需向一个人道歉

All right? You gotta apologize to Mary Angela.
懂吗?你得向玛莉安琪拉道歉

- Okay. Absolutely. You got it. - All right.
-好,没问题,你说的对 -好

- Cookie, now you can punch him. - What?
-甜心,现在你可以揍他了 -什么?

- Hey. - Hi.
-嘿 -嗨

What are you doing here?
你在这做什么?

You know, this building's on my paper route, so...
刚好顺路

- Oh. Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨

How did it go?
顺利吗?

Oh, well, the woman I interviewed with was pretty tough...
面试我的女人很难对付…

...but, you know, thank God Mark coached me.
但幸好.马克有指导我

Once I started talking about the fall line, she got all happy.
我一提到秋季新装,她便开心极了

- I'm so proud of you. - Me too.
-我真以你为荣 -我也是

Listen, I'm, uh...
听我说,我…

I'm sorry I've been so crazy and jealous and...
很抱歉我这么敏感又嫉妒…

It's just, I like you a lot, so...
只是 我很喜欢你,所以…

I know.
我懂

Yeah? - Yeah.
-真的吗? -真的

Rachel. - Yeah?
-瑞秋 -是的

- Hi. Hi. - Hi, Mark.
嗨 嗨,马克

I just talked to Joanna, and she loves you. You got it. You got the job.
我刚和乔安娜谈过,她很欣赏你 你录取了

- What? - Oh! I did?
-真的吗? -我录取了?

Yes.
没错

- Aah! - Oh, my God!
我的天

- Congratulations... - Oh! Wow.
恭喜你

- So, Phoebe. - Hmm?
菲比,

How was your date?
你的约会如何?

Oh, well, you know. Ha, ha.
你知道的

Yeah, I do know.
我的确知道

Ick. You were eavesdropping?
你们偷听吗?

Eavesdropping? Pheebs, the ceiling tiles were falling down.
偷听?菲比,天花板的磁砖 都快掉下来了

Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉

But I really like this guy, and I think he really happens to like me.
但我真的很喜欢这个人 我想他也喜欢我

- Aw. - Yay.


Maybe he's just jumping on a pogo stick and he really likes it.
也许他正在玩弹跳床,而且很投入

Maybe the pogo stick likes it too.
也许弹跳床也乐在其中

All right, that's it. He cannot do this to Phoebe.
够了,到此为止 他不能这样对菲比

This guy's gonna get the butt-kicking of a lifetime.
他该被痛扁一顿

But is he a big guy?
他块头很大吗?

We'll all go. Come on.
我们一起去,走吧

- Thanks, you guys. Thank you. - Don't worry.
-谢谢你们,谢谢 -别担心

God. I hope they kick his ass.
老天,我希望他被痛扁

Honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的,我很遗憾

You know, if it's any consolation...
如果这样说能安慰你的话…

...he really did sound like he was having more fun with you.
他跟你在一起时听起来比较开心

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.