RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第四集 S03E04 The One with the Metaphorical Tunnel / 战胜自我,不再害怕承诺

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第四集 S03E04 The One with the Metaphorical Tunnel / 战胜自我,不再害怕承诺

Joey misses an important audition because Phoebe forgot to give him the message about it. Phoebe gets him another appointment for the audition acting as his agent. Chandler is afraid to see Janice again because suddenly he scared of the commitment. He wants to get through the tunnel where at the end there is no fear of commitment. Joey gets the job and asks Phoebe to manage his other auditions too. Commitment doesn't scare Chandler anymore but it scares Janice and she leaves. Rachel and Monica help Chandler cope with his feelings because he is on their side of the ... 我错过了一个重要的试镜,因为我忘了给他留言。菲比被他试演作为代理人的另一个约会。我害怕再次看到珍妮丝因为他突然害怕承诺。他希望能通过隧道到最后没有害怕承诺。乔伊和菲比工作要求来管理自己的其他试镜过。承诺不把钱德勒了但它害怕珍妮丝和她离开。瑞秋和莫妮卡帮助我应付他的感情,因为他是站在他们一边的…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Welcome, everybody. Welcome to Amazing Discoveries.
大家好,欢迎收看《神奇发现》

Oh, oh! It's on again.
又开始了

- Guys, could we please not watch this? - Shh.
各位,拜托别看了

Folks, this ever happen to you? You go to get a nice glass of milk...
大家遇过这种事吗? 你想好好喝杯牛奶

...but these darn cartons are so flinging, flanging hard to open.
但牛奶纸盒怎么样都打不开

Boy, you said it, Mike.
天啊,你说的对,麦克

Aw. Aw.


- There's gotta be a better way. - And there is, Kevin.
一定有更好的办法 -没错,凯文

- Can we please turn this off? - No way, Kevin.
-可以把电视关了吗? -想都别想,凯文

What if I told you there's a new product that guarantees...
如果我告诉大家 有一种新产品保证…

...you'll never have to open up milk cartons again?
你不必再打开牛奶纸盒了呢?

Meet the Milkmaster 2000.
为大家介绍牛奶大师2000

Ooh.


- Intrigued? - You're flinging, flanging right I am.
-有兴趣吗? -我当然有兴趣

This is his first time. He's never used this. You're gonna see how easy this is to do.
这是他的第一次,他没用过这个 你会看到这使用起来有多方便

- This works in any milk carton. - Wow, it is easy. Ha, ha.
-适用于所有牛奶纸盒 -好简单

Now I can have milk every day.
现在我每天都可以喝牛奶了

Ah.


It's official. There are no good movies.
这是正式结果 根本没有好电影可看

So let's go to a bad one and make out.
我们可以去看烂电影 在电影院里亲热

Ew.


Perhaps you would like me to turn like this so you can bunny-bump against my back?
或许你们会希望我转过来 靠着我的背亲热

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

- Hey, man. What's up? - Maybe you can tell me.
-兄弟,怎么了? -或许你能告诉我

My agent would like to know why I didn't show up at my audition today...
我的经纪人想知道 为什么今天我没有去试镜

...the first good thing she gets me in weeks. How could you not give me the message?
数周以来她首度帮我找到的好机会 为什么你没把留言给我?

I'll tell you, I do enjoy guilt...
我可以告诉你,我很享受罪恶感

...but it wasn't me.
但那不是我干的

Yes, it was. It was him. Uh-huh.
对,就是他

Okay, it was me.
好吧,是我干的

- How was it you? - Well, it was all so crazy, you know?
-为什么会是你? -这真的很疯狂

Chandler was in the closet counting to 10 and was up to seven...
钱德躲在柜子里数到十 但他数到七的时候

...and I hadn't found a place to hide yet.
我还没有找到地方躲

Look, I meant to tell you, and I wrote it all down on my hand. See? All of it.
听着,我打算跟你说,我都写在手上,看吧,真的

Yep, that's my audition. - Yeah.
-对,那的确是我的试镜 -没错

See? Now, this is why I keep notepads everywhere.
看吧,这就是为什么 我会四处放便条纸

Yep. And that's why we don't invite you to play.
对,所以我们不找你一起玩

What is the great tragedy here? Get yourself another appointment.
那有什么好难过的? 你可以改个时间去试镜

Well, Estelle tried. The casting director told her I missed my chance.
伊斯特试过了 选角导演说我错失了机会

Well, that is unfair.
那不公平

I'll call her. I'll tell her it was totally my fault.
我打电话跟她说那是我的错

You can't. The casting director doesn't talk to friends.
你不能那么做 选角导演不跟朋友说话

- She only talks to agents. - What a sad little life she must lead.
她只跟经纪人谈 -她一定过着悲惨的生活

Okay. Ooh.
好吧

- What are you doing? What are you doing? - No, I know, I know. Ooh.
-你在做什么 -不,我知道

Hi, this is Caitlin from Phoebe Buffay's office.
我是菲比布非办公室的凯特琳

Um, is, um, Anne there for Phoebe?
可以跟菲比说话吗?

She'll know what it's about.
她会知道是关于什么事

Hang up. Hang up right...
快挂断…

Annie? Hi. Listen, we've got a problem with Joey Tribbiani.
安妮,听着 乔伊崔比亚尼有个问题

Apparently, he missed his audition. Who did you speak to in my office?
显然他没去试镜 你是跟我办公室的哪个人联络的?

Estelle? I don't know what I'm gonna do with her.
伊斯特,我不知道该怎么处理她

So your husband leaves and burns down the apartment. The world does not stop.
就算你老公跑了,还烧掉房子 日子还是得过下去

Is anybody else scared?
有人跟我一样害怕吗?

If Joey loses this audition, then that is it for Estelle. I don't care.
如果乔伊无法试镜 那都是伊斯特的错,我不在乎

Annie, you are a doll. What time can you see him?
安妮,你太棒了 你何时能见他?

I need a pen. Pen.
我需要笔

Get the woman a pad. Get the woman a pad. A pad! A pad!
拿便条纸给她…快点

Oh, now you want a pad.
现在你要便条纸了

- Hey. - Hello.
-嘿 -哈罗

Where's my boy?
我的儿子在哪里?

Here's my boy.
我儿子来了

And here's his Barbie.
他拿着他的洋娃娃

What's, uh...? What's my boy doing with a Barbie?
我儿子拿着洋娃娃做什么?

He picked it out at the toy store himself. He loves it.
他自己在玩具店挑的,他很喜欢

He carries it everywhere, like a security blanket.
他带着它四处跑 把它当成安抚毯

But with ski boots and a kicky beret.
只是多了滑雪靴跟超酷的贝雷帽

Yeah, it's cute.
对,真的很酷

Why does he have it again?
为什么他要买洋娃娃?

So he's got a doll. So what?
他买了洋娃娃,有什么大不了的?

Unless you're afraid he's gonna grow up to be...
除非你害怕他长大后会…

...in show business.
加入演艺圈

This wouldn't have to do with the fact that he's being raised by two women?
这跟他由两个女人抚养长大的事实 毫无关系吧?

You know what? It's fine. If you're okay with the Barbie thing, so am I.
你们知道吗?没关系 如果你们不反对洋娃娃,我也是

Give Daddy the Barbie. Give me the Barbie. Okay, how about...?
把洋娃娃交给爸爸 洋娃娃给我,好吧,要不要…

Don't you wanna play with a monster truck?
你不想玩怪兽卡车吗?

No? Okay.
不要吗?好吧

Ooh, ooh. How about a Dino-Soldier?
要不要玩恐龙战士?

You are so pathetic.
罗斯,你太可悲了

Why can't your son just play with his doll?
为什么你儿子不能玩洋娃娃?

I gotta go to work.
我得去上班了

Has anybody seen my left boob?
谁看到我左边的咪咪了?

I loved that movie.
我喜欢那部电影

Here it is. Joey, what are you doing?
原来在这里,乔伊,你在做什么?

I'm sorry. It just felt nice.
对不起,感觉太舒服了

Joe. Joe. Answer the phone.
快接电话

I only got one arm. You should do stuff for me. Get me a sweater.
我只剩一只手,你得帮我服务 帮我拿毛衣过来

Just do it. It's Janice.
快点,是珍妮丝打来的

And if I get it, I'm gonna have to see her tonight.
我一接,今晚就得跟她见面

Oh, that's great. I'm gonna have to see her tonight.
太棒了,今晚我得跟她见面

Why don't you wanna see Janice?
为什么你不想见珍妮丝?

Last night at dinner, when the meals came...
昨天吃晚餐时,一上菜

...she put half her chicken piccata on my plate and took all my tomatoes.
她将她点的柠檬香鸡排 一半放进我盘子里,挖走我的番茄

And that's bad...
那真的很糟糕,因为…

...because you hate chicken piccata?
你讨厌柠檬香鸡排?

No.


You didn't wanna share your tomatoes. Tomatoes are very important to you.
你不想分享番茄 番茄对你来说很重要?

All of a sudden, we were this couple.
不是,是突然间我们变成这样的情侣

And this alarm started going off in my head.
我的脑海里警铃大响

"Run for your life! Get out of the building!"
快逃命,闪人了

Ugh. Men are unbelievable.
男人太难以置信了

What is it with you people?
你们到底是怎么了?

The minute you feel something, you have to run away?
你们一有感觉就得逃跑?

I know. That...
我知道,那…

That's why I don't wanna go tonight. I'm afraid I'm gonna say something stupid.
所以今晚我不想去 我担心我会说出蠢话

Oh. You mean that guy thing where you act mean and distant...
你是说男人会装出冷淡无情

...until you get us to break up with you? - Mm-hm.
逼我们跟你们分手?

Hey, you know about that?
你们都知道?

What do I do? I wanna get past this.
我怎么做?我要过这一关

I don't wanna be afraid of the commitment thing.
我不要害怕承诺

I wanna go through the tunnel to the other side.
我要通过隧道,直奔另一头

- Where there's no fear of commitment. - Ah.
在那里你不会害怕承诺

Do we have any...?
大家有…

Do we have any thoughts here?
大家有点子吗?

I've never been through the tunnel myself because...
我不曾通过隧道,因为…

...you're not allowed through with more than one girl in the car.
因为车上只能有一个女孩

Hmm.


But it seems to me it's pretty much like anything else. Face your fear.
但我觉得这跟其他事一样 面对恐惧

You have a fear of heights? Go to the top of the building.
怕高的人就爬到大楼顶楼

You're afraid of bugs.
怕虫子的人

Get a bug.
去抓只虫子来

Right?
对吧?

You have a fear of commitment.
以现在的情况 你害怕承诺

So I say you go in there and you be the most committed guy there ever was.
我建议你乖乖出现 成为史上最爱承诺的男人

Amazingly, that makes sense.
没错,那真的很有道理

- Do you think? - Oh, yeah. Go for it, man.
-你们真的那么想? -对,冲啊,兄弟

Jump off the high dive.
从高处跳下

Stare down the barrel of the gun. Pee into the wind.
盯着枪管,逆风尿尿

Joe, if I'm staring down the barrel of a gun...
乔伊,如果我得盯着枪管看

...I'm gonna be pretty much peeing every which way.
我会尿得到处都是

Ooh, it's your audition from this morning.
是你今天早上的试镜结果

- Ooh. - Oh.


Can I use the phone?
我能打一下电话吗?

Sure, that's what it's there for. Emergencies and, uh, pretend agents.
当然,那是电话的功能 供紧急事件跟假经纪人使用

Come on, baby. Come on.
加油,宝贝

Hi. I have Phoebe Buffay returning a page.
嗨,我是菲比布非,请问哪位找?

Okay, well, she's in her car. I'll have to patch you through.
好的,她在车里,我帮你接过去

Very nice touch.
非常聪明

Okay, go ahead.
好的,请说

- Talk, talk, talk. - Oh, oh. Um... Ahem.
快说…

Hi, Annie?
嗨,安妮?

Fantastic.
太棒了,

- You got it. - Oh! You got it.
- 你被录取了 - 你被录取了

Um, will he work for scale, you ask me?
你问我他是照薪资标准计薪吗?

Well, I don't know about that.
我不知道

Ahem. - Except that I do and he will.
我要他那么做,他就得那么做

Great. Oh, you are such a sweetheart.
太棒了,你真是个甜心

I would love to have lunch with you.
我很乐意跟你共进午餐

How about we have lunch next...?
我们何不约下…

Oop, went through a tunnel. Ha, ha.
我进隧道了

Unbelievable.
不可思议

- Oh, thank you so much. - Ha, ha.
太谢谢你了

It was really fun. I mean, I've never talked on a car phone before.
这真的很好玩 我是说我没用过汽车电话

Oh. You are so amazing. Could you do me this huge favor?
你真的太棒了 你能帮我一个大忙吗?

There's this one other audition I want, and Estelle couldn't get me in.
我要参加另一场试镜 但伊斯特始终没办法帮我安排

Uh, I don't know. It was fun one time, but...
我不知道,一次还蛮好玩的 可是…

Come on, please? It would just be this one more.
别这样,拜托,再一次就好

Well, actually it's two.
事实上是两次

- Two? - Yeah.
一两次? 一对

Well, really it's three.
应该是三次

Please? You're so good at it. I love you.
拜托,你真的很厉害,我爱你

Okay. But just these three, right?
好吧,就三次,对吧?

No, it's four.
不,是四次

So how come you wanted to eat in tonight?
为什么今晚你想在家里吃饭?

Because I wanted...
因为我要…

...to give you this.
送你这个

Oh. Are you a puppy!
你真的太窝心了

Contact paper.
壁纸贴

You never know what to say when someone you're sleeping with...
跟你上床的人送你壁纸贴时

...gives you contact paper. Ha, ha.
你会不知道该说什么

Wait, there's more. See, the contact paper is to go...
等一下,还有一样礼物 看吧,壁纸贴少不了

...in your brand-new drawer.
全新抽屉

See, the drawer actually goes in my dresser.
听着,这是我柜子的抽屉

Oh. You didn't have to do this.
你不必这么做

Yes, I did.
我一定要

Yes, I did. Because you're my girlfriend...
我一定要,因为你是我的女朋友

...and that's what girlfriends should get.
女朋友就该得到那些东西

Oh. Well, I gotta buy a vowel...
我不知道该怎么说

...because, oh, my God. Mwah.
因为…天啊

Who would've thought that someday...
谁想得到有一天

...Chandler Bing would buy me a drawer?
钱德“兵”会送我抽屉呢?

Well, not me.
我也想不到

But that's what's happened. And, uh, there's more.
但事实就是那样,还有一件事

We should take a trip.
我们该去旅行

We should?
是吗?

Yup. We're a couple, and that's what couples do.
对,我们是情侣,情侣都会那么做

And I wanna meet your parents.
我要跟你爸妈见面

We should take a trip with your parents.
我们该跟你爸妈一起旅行

I don't think we need to, because you're tripping me out right now.
我想我们不必那么做 因为你吓到我了

- Are you okay? - No, I am.
-你没事吧? -我很好

Ha, ha. I actually am. This is amazing.
我好得很,这真的太棒了

My entire life, I have feared this place.
我一辈子都害怕这么做

And now that I'm here, it's like, what was the big deal?
现在我做了,这有什么大不了的?

I could probably say, "Let's move in together," and I'd be okay.
或许我可以说〝我们一起住吧〞 我也能接受

You probably want us to move in together?
或许你要我们住在一起?

- It doesn't scare me. - Yeah, well it scares me.
-我不害怕 一对,我害怕得要命

I'm not even divorced yet. You just invited me over here for pasta...
我还没有办好离婚手续 你邀请我来吃义大利面

...and all of a sudden you're talking about moving in together.
突然间你说我们得住在一起

And I wasn't even that hungry.
我甚至一点都不饿

You know what? It's getting really late, and I should just, um...
你知道吗?已经很晚了,我该…

Don't go. I've scared you. I've said too much.
别走,我吓到你了,我说太多了

I'm hopeless and awkward and desperate for love.
我无药可救又绝望,渴求着爱情

Hey, Janice, it's me.
嘿,珍妮丝,是我

Uh, ahem.


I wanted to apologize in advance for having chased you down the street.
我要预先跟你道歉 因为我要跑到街上追你

Bye-bye.
再见

Here you go, honey. This will help.
拿去吧,甜心 这应该会有帮助

So I catch up to her and she says...
我终于追上她 她说

...this relationship's going too fast and we have to slow down.
这段关系发展得太快 我们应该放慢脚步

- Ugh. - Ugh. That is never good.
那不是件好事

Then I got all...
然后她说我…

...needy and clingy.
太粘人,太依赖了

Now, wait a minute. Maybe it's not so bad. How did you leave it?
等一下,或许没那么糟糕 你们是怎么分开的?

She said she'd call me.
她说她会打电话给我

Oh, God.
天啊

Ugh. Welcome to our side of the tunnel.
欢迎光临我们这边的隧道

This ice cream tastes like crap, by the way.
对了,这个冰淇淋好难吃的

Yeah, well, it's that low-cal, nondairy, soy-milk junk.
对,那是低卡脱脂豆浆冰淇淋

We save the real stuff for the truly terminal cases.
我们只在无药可救时 才会吃真的冰淇淋

When you start getting screwed over all the time, you gotta switch to low-fat.
当你常常无药可救时 就得改吃低脂冰淇淋

Yeah, you do.
没错

So you don't think I'm terminal?
你们不觉得我无药可救?

Oh, no, not at all. You're not terminal. We just need some damage control.
当然,你不是无药可救 我们只是得做些损害控管

Okay. Okay. So should I call her?
好吧,我该打电话给她吗?

No.
一不 一不

It's a critical time. If you feel yourself reaching for that phone...
现在是关键时刻 如果你想打电话给她

...you go shopping, you get your butt in a bubble bath.
你得去血拼或泡个澡

If you want her back, you have got to start acting aloof.
如果你要她回来 就得开始表现出高傲的样子

She has to know you're not needy.
她得知道你一点都不粘人

So, what you have to do is...
你要做的是

...you have to accidentally run into her on purpose...
就是故意跟她巧遇

...and then act aloof.
装出高傲的模样

So I'm not gonna lose her?
那样我就不会失去她?

Oh, honey, you're not a total loser.
甜心,你不是个失败者

I said, so I'm not gonna lose her?
我是问,我就不会失去她了吗?

Oh.


Guess who's here.
看看是谁来了

It's the toughest guy in Toyland, Ben.
他是玩具王国的超级硬汉,小班

Real American hero I'm G.I. Joe
真正的美国英雄,我是特种部队

Drop the Barbie. Drop the Barbie.
放下洋娃娃…

G.I. Joe? You really think he's gonna fall for that?
特种部队? 你真的觉得他会玩吗?

G.I. Joe? Cool. Can I play?
特种部队?酷啊,我能玩吗?

Look, Ben. It's a toy that protects U.S. Oil interests overseas.
看吧,小班 他是保护美国海外石油利益的玩具

Go, Joe!
-加油 -加油 特种部队 特种部队

Hello. Oh.
哈罗

- Phoebe, there you are. - No, it's not. Sorry.
-菲比,你来了 -不,我走错门了,抱歉

But, Phoebe, wait, wait. Phoebe. Phoebe.
菲比,等一下

Oh, Joey. Oh, okay. See, I didn't recognize you...
乔伊,好吧,你穿那条裤子

...in those pants.
害我都认不出来了

That TV movie I went in for, did you hear anything?
听着,我试镜的那部电视电影 有消息了吗?

I think I got a shot at it.
我想我有机会

Yes, they called. You didn't get it.
对,他们打电话来,你没被录取

Okay? I mean, you didn't get it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好吗?你没被录取,抱歉

That's okay. These things happen.
没关系,这种事常发生

But they shouldn't happen. You know what?
但不该是这样的,你知道吗?

You're in a terrible, terrible business.
你从事一个非常糟糕的行业

I don't wanna be the person who makes your face look like that. Ugh.
我不想害你露出那种表情

I'm okay. See?
我没事,看吧

Now you're sad and creepy.
现在你既悲伤又可怕

You know what? I'm sorry. I quit, okay?
你知道吗?对不起,我不干了

No, no, no, you can't quit. You're the best agent I ever had.
不,你不能不干了 你是我最棒的经纪人

Look, rejection is part of being an actor. You can't take it personal.
听着,当演员就一定会被拒绝 你不能把它视为人身攻击

Not personal? They said they'd never met an Italian actor with a worse Italian accent.
这不是人身攻击?他们说从没看过 义大利腔这么怪的义大利裔演员

They actually said that?
他们真的那样说?

Yeah. Oh, God, there's that face again. See? I can't do this job.
对,天啊,你又是那个表情 看吧,我没办法做这份工作

No, this is why you have to do this job.
不,所以你非做这份工作不可

Agents always lie.
经纪人老是在说谎

Estelle just says stuff like, "They went another way."
伊斯特会说 〝他们挑了其他类型的演员“

But this? I can use this.
但我可以利用这一点

I can work on a new accent.
我可以练习新腔调

Yeah, okay. No. If it helps you, okay. Yeah.
好吧,如果那真的能帮助你,好

You'll never get me, Joe!
你永远抓不到我,特种部队

No, thank you.
不,谢谢

Chandler.
钱德

Hello, Janice.
哈罗,珍妮丝

What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?

Uh, just a bit of shopping.
我来买东西

How have you been?
你还好吗?

Are you being British?
你在学英国口音吗?

No.


Not anymore.
现在不是了

Why are you shopping here? You don't live in this neighborhood.
为什么你会来这里买东西? 你根本不住在这个社区

Were you here waiting for me?
你在这里等我吗?

Yuh-huh.


I'm just, uh, you know...
我只是…你知道的

...picking up some things for a party.
来买派对需要用的东西

Barley?
大麦?

What kind of a party serves barley?
哪门子的派对会吃大麦?

Well, I'm sorry if my friends aren't as sophisticated as yours.
对不起,我的朋友没有你朋友优雅

- Where is this party? - Here in Chelsea.
一派对在哪里举行? -就在这里雀儿喜区

Whose party is it?
派对主人是谁?

- A woman's. - What woman?
-一个女人 -哪个女人?

Chelsea.
雀儿喜

Either you're seeing somebody behind my back...
好,这只有两种可能 要不是你背着我偷人

...which would make you the biggest jerk on the planet...
那让你成为全世界头号混蛋

...or you're pretending you're seeing somebody...
就是你假装另结新欢

...which just makes you so pathetic I could just start crying right here.
那让你变得超可悲 我想要当场抱头痛哭

So which of these two guys do you wanna be?
你想成为哪种男人?

Can I be that guy?
我可以变得跟那个男人一样吗?

Okay, we got some more good rejections. Lots of stuff to work on.
好吧,我们又被正面拒绝了 很多地方需要改进

Oh. Okay. Shoot.
好吧,快告诉我

Okay. Um... Oh, the zoo commercial.
好的,动物园广告

- I didn't get it? - No.
-我没被录取? 一对

They said that you "weren't believable as a human being."
他们说你演起人类非常不像

So you can work on that.
你可以加强一下

Great. What else?
太棒了,还有什么?

Um, the off-Broadway-play people said that you were "pretty but dumb."
外百老汇舞台剧的人说 你很帅,可惜太笨了

- Oh. - No, wait, I'm sorry. That's "pretty dumb."
不,等一下,抱歉 应该是超级笨才对

Oh. Look, it's okay, no, no, no. Really.
听着,没关系,不,真的

Look, um...
听着

...I really appreciate this, Pheebs...
我真的很感激你,菲比

...but I'm gonna have to go back to Estelle.
但是我想我得回去跟伊斯特合作

Oh.


Don't get me wrong. You're a better agent than she is...
别误会我 做起经纪人,你比她优秀多了

...but at least with her, I don't wanna blow my pretty dumb brains out.
至少跟她在一起 我的笨脑袋不会爆炸

Yeah, no, I understand.
对,不,我了解

- You do? Thanks. Okay. - Yeah.
一是吗?谢谢,好吧 一对

Sorry.
抱歉

- Wait a minute. - What?
-等一下 -什么?

Wait a minute.
等一下

Did you just make all that stuff up to get out of being my agent?
你编出那些东西 只为了不想当我的经纪人吗?

Oh, he caught me.
喔,被发现了

I am so busted.
我被捉包了

That's what I suspected.
我就怀疑会是那样

And then I just, you know...
然后我…你们知道的

...threw the bag of barley at her and ran out of the store.
丢下那包大麦,跑出超市

My God, Chandler, we said be aloof, not a doof.
天啊,钱德,我们要你高傲一点 不是要你当呆瓜

I've actually ruined this, haven't I?
我真的毁了一切,对吧?

It's time for the good ice cream now, right?
现在能吃真的冰淇淋了,对吧?

- Yeah, it is. - Okay.
-没错 一好,巴

You know what? Everything's gonna be okay.
你知道吗?一定会没事的

Hello?
喂?

Hi, Janice.
嗨,珍妮丝

Can you hold on for a second?
你能等一下吗?

Okay. Okay.
好吧

What do I do?
我该怎么办?

I don't know. This is unprecedented.
我不知道,从来没发生过这种事

If we ever did what you did, a man would never call.
如果我们做出你做过的事 男人从不会打电话来

Hello?
怎么办?

I got it. Pretend you just woke up. That'll throw her off.
我知道了,假装你刚睡醒 那会把她气坏了

- Be sleepy. - Yes. And grumpy.
一爱睡虫 一对,慵懒一点

What are you...? Stop naming dwarves.
你们在…别一直叫小矮人的名字

Hello, Janice. Hi.
喂,珍妮丝,嗨

I'm so glad that you called.
我很高兴你打电话来

I know I've been acting really weird lately...
我知道我最近怪怪的

...and it's just because I'm crazy about you...
那是因为我为你疯狂

...and I just got stupid and scared...
我变得超蠢的,非常害怕

...and stupid a couple more times.
好几次做出傻事

And I'm sorry.
对不起

Really?
真的吗?

Ha, ha. Really?
真的吗?

He's so lucky. If Janice were a guy...
他太幸运了,如果珍妮丝是男人

...she'd be sleeping with somebody else by now.
她已经跟别人上床了

I love you too.
我也爱你

Ugh. It's so unfair.
太不公平了

G.I. Joe? G.I. Joe?
特种部队?

Hey, I don't know what to tell you guys. That's the doll he chose.
我不知道该怎么跟你们说 那是他选的娃娃

What'd you do, dip it in sugar?
你做了什么?在玩具上沾糖?

Look, G.I. Joe's in, Barbie's out.
听着,特种部队来了 洋娃娃得闪一边

And if you guys can't deal with it, that's just your too bad.
如果你们无法接受 那是你们的问题

What are you being such a weenie for? So he has a Barbie. Big deal.
你干嘛这么紧张? 他有洋娃娃,没什么了不起的

You used to dress up like a woman.
以前你会打扮成女生

What?
什么?

The way you used to dress up in Mom's clothes?
你以前总是会穿妈妈的衣服

What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么?

The big hat, the pearls, the little pink handbag?
大帽子、珍珠项链 粉红色小手提包

Okay. You are totally making this up.
好吧,那全是你编出来的

How can you not remember?
你怎么会不记得?

You made us call you "Bea"?
你逼我们叫你小碧?

Oh, God.
天啊

I've literally never been this happy.
我从来没有这么快乐过

Wasn't there a little song?
你不是很喜欢唱那首歌吗?

Oh, please, God, let there be a song.
拜托,天啊,我们想听

There was no song. There was no song.
我才没有唱歌

I am Bea
我是小碧

- I drink tea... - That's enough.
-我会喝茶 -够了

Won't you?
你不想…?

Oh.


Won't you?
你不想…?

Won't you?
你不想…?

- Won't you dance around with me? - Ha-ha-ha.
你不想跟我跳舞吗?

I am Bea
我是小碧

I drink tea
我喝茶

Won't you dance around with...?
你不想跟我跳…?

Ross!
罗斯!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.