RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第三集 S03E03 The One with the Jam / 果酱

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第三集 S03E03 The One with the Jam / 果酱

Monica makes tons of jam to take control of her life and to get over Richard. Monica abandons the jam plan and decides to have a baby instead. Phoebe is dating a guy who used to be obsessed with her sister and now has a restraining order to keep away from Ursula. Monica doesn't want a child from a sperm donor after all because she wants a family not just a child. 莫妮卡使吨果酱掌控自己的人生,去李察。莫妮卡抛弃果酱计划和决定而不是有个孩子。菲比约会曾经迷恋她的姐姐,现在有一个禁令,远离厄休拉。莫妮卡不想要一个孩子从捐精者毕竟因为她想要一个家不只是一个孩子。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

See, Joe, that's why your parents told you not to jump on the bed.
乔伊,这就是你父母叫你不要在床上跳的原因

Hey, look at me. I'm making jam.
看看我,我在做果酱

- I've been at it since 4:00 this morning. - Where'd you get fruit at 4 in the morning?
-我早上四点就起来了 -那么早你怎么可能买得到水果?

Went down at the docks.
在码头那边买的

Bet you didn't know you can get it wholesale.
你一定不知道能买到批发价

I didn't know there were docks.
我根本不知道有码头

Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

- Aw, is it broken? - Aw.
你手断了吗?

No, but I gotta wear this thing for a couple weeks.
不,但得挂着这东西几个星期

Did you tell the doctor you did it jumping up and down on your bed?
你有没有告诉医生 你是因为在床上跳才受伤?

No. I had a whole story worked out, but then...
不,我编的故事本来行得通的 但是…

...Chandler sold me out.
钱德出卖了我

I'm sorry, Joe.
抱歉,乔伊

I didn't think the doctor was gonna buy that it just fell out of his socket.
我想医生不会相信你说的手臂自己断了

What is this? Fruit?
这是什么?水果吗?

Monica's making jam.
摩妮卡在做果酱

Jam? I love jam. Hey, how come we never have jam at our place?
我最爱果酱了! 我们家怎么从来没有果酱?

Because the kids need new shoes.
因为孩子们需要买新鞋

I'm going into business, people. I'm sick of being depressed about Richard.
我得做正事了 我不想再为理查的事烦心

I needed a plan. A plan to get over my man.
我需要一个计划 来忘记我的男人

What's the opposite of man? Jam.
什么是男人的反义词? 就是果酱!

Joey, don't. It's way too hot.
乔伊,别动!太烫了!

This will just be my batch.
那么这就算我的了

Um, that's it. No. Hey you. J. Crew guy...
到此止步 嘿,你这位穿名牌的…

Yeah. Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟踪我?

All week long, everywhere I look, there's you.
这一周来,我在哪里都能看到你

You wouldn't return my calls. You sent back my letters.
你不回我电话 又把我的信退回来

- What? - One more chance, Ursula. Please.
-什么? 一再给我一次机会,乌苏拉

Oh. Oh.


Oh. Well, this is awkward.
真是太尴尬了

- Why? - Um...
怎么了?

Yeah, because you want Ursula, and I'm Phoebe. Twin sisters.
你要找的是乌苏拉 而我是菲比,我们是双胞胎姐妹

Seriously.
我认真的

Oh. That's great. I'm stalking the wrong woman.
真不好意思,我跟错人了

I am such a dingus!
我真是个傻蛋

Oh, you're not a dingus.
你不是傻蛋

I just... I want you to know I didn't used to be like this.
我只想让你知道 我不是一直这样的

Before I met your sister, I was, like, this normal guy...
在认识你姐姐之前,我只是

...who sold beepers and cellular phones.
卖手机的普通人

Well... I mean, look, it's not your fault, you know?
听着,这不是你的错,知道吗?

I mean, this is just what she does to guys, okay?
只是她对待男人就是这个样子

Just...
就是…

Well, thanks.
谢谢

Wait. You know what? I got a little story.
等等,我有个小故事告诉你

When I was in junior high school...
我在念国中时

...I went through this period where I thought I was a witch.
有一阵子,我以为自己是女巫

And there was this guidance counselor who said something to me...
有个辅导员老师跟我说了一段的话

...that I think will help you a lot.
我想可以帮助你

He said, "Okay, you're not a witch. You're just an average student."
他说:〝你根本不是女巫 你只是个普通学生〞

- See what I'm saying? - Not really.
-你懂我的意思吗? 一不是很懂

Um, well, get over it.
忘了这段感情吧

I mean, you just... You seem like a really nice guy.
你看起来是个好人

You know, I just... Don't be so hard on yourself, okay?
别太难为自己,好吗?

Wait, you're right. I know you're right. And thanks for being so nice.
没错,你说得没错 谢谢你对我这么好

- Here. - Aah!
给你

Thanks a lot.
谢谢你

Do you wanna get a cup of coffee or...?
你要不要去喝杯咖啡?

- Yeah, okay. - Okay.
一好啊 一好

You don't have to walk behind me anymore.
你不用走在我后面了

Sorry.
抱歉

- Mon? - Mon?
-摩妮卡? -摩妮卡?

"Gone for more jars. Back later. Monica Geller."
〝去多买些罐子,等一下回来 摩妮卡盖勒〞

Wait a minute. Look.
等等,你看!

- Look, look, look. - What, what, what?
-看看… -怎么了…

- It's an empty apartment. - Mm.
整间公寓里都没人

We're all alone in an empty apartment.
这间空房里,只有我们两个

Aw, honey, come on. I have to be at work in, like, 10 minutes and, oh...
我十分钟后得去上班

All right. Well, it's not like I'm employee of the year or anything.
好吧,我又不是模范员工

Ha, ha. Whoo!


- There it is. - Oh.
在这里啊

- Oh, that's what you're talking about. - Ahem.
这就是你要找的?

Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

Do I look fat?
我看起来很胖吗?

No.
不胖

Okay, I accept that.
这么说我可以接受

When Janice asked me and I said no...
当珍妮丝问我时,我回答不

...she took that to mean that I was calling her a cow.
她却认为我说她像母牛

Okay, walk us through it, honey. Walk us through it.
重头再说一次给我们听…

Okay, well, Janice said, uh:
珍妮丝说…

"Hi. Do I look fat today?" And I looked at her...
〝我今天看起来胖吗 我看看她…

Whoa, whoa, whoa.


You looked at her?
你看看她?

- You never look. - Mm-mm.
你绝不能看

You just answer. It's like a reflex. "Do I look fat?" "No."
你只能回答,就像条件反射 〝我看起来胖吗?〞(〝不〞)

"Is she prettier than I am?" "No."
〝她比我漂亮吗?〞 〝不〞

- "Does size matter?" - No.
-〝尺寸很重要吗 一不

And it works both ways.
这点男女都适用

Okay, so you both just know this stuff?
所以你们本来就知道这些?

You know, after about 30 or 40 fights, you kind of catch on.
吵了大概三四十次架后 你大概就了解了

Okay. For instance, ahem:
例如

Let's say Janice is coming back from a trip and she gives you two options.
珍妮丝旅行回来 她给你两种选择

Option number one: She'll take a cab home from the airport.
选择一,她从机场自己搭计程车回来

Or option two: You can meet her at baggage claim. What do you do?
选择二,你在领行李的地方与她碰面 你会怎么做?

That's easy. Baggage claim.
简单,领行李的地方

Ehh! Wrong. Now you're single.
错了,这样你就没女朋友啦

It's actually secret option number three.
其实是第三个秘密绝招

You meet her at the gate. That way she knows you love her.
你在接机门与她碰面 这就表现出你对她的爱

Hmm. - Okay, this is good. This is good.
好,这样真不错

All right, listen, I have one. Janice likes to cuddle...
好,我有一个问题 珍妮丝喜欢抱抱…

...at night, which I'm all for. - Mm.
在晚上的时候 我当然也喜欢抱抱

But, uh, you know, when you want to go to sleep, you want some space.
不过当你想睡觉时 你会想要一点空间

So, uh, you know, how do I tell her that without...
我要怎样告诉她,才不会…

...you know, accidentally calling her fat or something?
不小心又说她胖之类的?

Oh. Honey, I'm sorry. We can't help you there, because we're cuddly sleepers.
抱歉,我们帮不了你 因为我们都是抱着睡的

- Okay, I'm late for work. - Oh.
我上班要迟到了

- Are you guys gonna come down? - Uh, yeah. I'm right behind you.
-你们要不要下来? 一好,等一下就去

- Good luck, Chandler. - Thank you, Rachel.
-祝你好运,钱德 一谢了,瑞秋

Bye, sweetie. - Bye, honey.
-再见 -再见 宝贝 亲爱的

Okay, the sleeping thing.
关于睡觉那件事

Very tricky business but there is something you can do.
非常困难,但也不是没办法可想

- I thought you were cuddly sleepers. - No.
-我以为你们都是抱着睡觉 -其实不是

No, not cuddly. Not me. Just her.
不,不是抱着睡 不是我,只有她

I'm like you. I need the room. Ahem.
我跟你一样,我需要空间

Okay, come here. Ahem.
好,到这里来

Okay. You're in bed.
好,现在你在床上

Yeah?
好吧

- I'm gonna use the cushion. - Yeah.
-我还是用靠垫好了 一好吧

Okay. You're in bed. She's over on your side cuddling.
好,你在床上 她在你旁边,抱着你

Now, you wait for her to drift off...
现在,你等她逐渐睡着…

...and then you hug her...
然后你抱住她…

...and roll her over to her side of the bed.
然后把她滚到床的另一边

And then you...
然后你…

...roll away.
你就滚到一边去

Hug for her.
抱住她

Roll for you.
滚到一边去

- Okay, the old "hug and roll." - Yep.
-就像以前的拥抱与翻滚 一对

- Okay. One question. - Shoot.
-只有一个问题 一说吧

You're pretending the pillow's a girl, right?
你把枕头当作女生,对吧?

Remember when you were a kid...
记得小时候…

...and your mom would drop you off at the movies...
你妈会把你送到电影院…

...with a jar ofjam and a little spoon?
给你一罐果酱和一根小汤匙?

You're so pretty.
你真可爱

- Hi. - Hey, Phoebe.
-嘿 -嘿,菲比

Hey, oh! You know that guy who's been following me? I talked to him today.
你知道那个跟踪我的人吗? 我今天跟他说话了

You talked to him? Are you crazy?
你跟他说话?你疯了吗?

Okay, first, I'm not crazy. And second, say it. Don't spray it.
第一,我没有疯 第二,用嘴来说,别乱喷

Anyway, his name is Malcolm, and he wasn't following me.
反正他叫做麦肯 他也不是在跟踪我

I mean, he was, but just because he thought I was Ursula. Ick.
我是说,他在跟踪没错 但他以为我是乌苏拉

And that's why... That's why he couldn't just come up and talk to me.
所以他不敢上前来跟我说话

Because of the restraining order.
因为有禁制令

Hmm. Not feeling better about Malcolm.
我还是对麦肯没有好感

Oh! No, no, no, he's not like a kook.
不,他不是疯子

No, he's just this, like, very passionate, incredibly romantic guy...
他只是个非常热情 极度浪漫的家伙…

...that just got a teensy bit carried away, you know?
只是有点过火了

And we just get along really well, and he's so cute.
我们处得很好,而且他很可爱

Oh, my God. You've got a crush on your sister's stalker.
天啊,你竟然喜欢跟踪你姐姐的人

No, I'm just gonna help him, you know, get "de-Ursula-ized."
我要帮他忘记乌苏拉的一切

Like, you know... Like I did for Joey after he went out with her.
就像乔伊跟她约会后我为他做的一样

Yeah, but I didn't stalk her. I mean...
我没有跟踪她

I asked for the news, not the weather.
你是鸡同鸭讲

- Hey, guys. - Hey, Mon.
-嘿,大伙儿 -嘿,摩妮卡

Joey, this is for you. It's blackberry currant.
乔伊,这是你的 这是黑莓红醋粟酱

Aw.


Oh.


Yeah.
太美妙了

Hey, Joe, I gotta ask.
乔伊,我得问你

The girl from the Xerox place, buck naked...
影印店的那个女孩,全裸

...or a big tub of jam?
还是你要一大缸果酱?

Put your hands together.
你把两只手放在一起好了

Joey, take your time with that. That's my last batch.
你慢慢吃啊,那是最后一批

No more jam?
没有果酱了?

What happened to your jam plan?
你的果酱计划呢?

Well, I figured out I'd need to charge 17 bucks a jar just to break even.
我算过了 我每罐得卖17元才能打平

So I've got a new plan now. Babies.
所以我有个新计划 就是生小孩

Well, you're gonna need much bigger jars.
那你可能需要很大的罐子

- What are you talking about? - About me having a baby.
-你在讲什么? 一讲我要要生小孩的事

- Are you serious? - Yeah.
-你是认真的吗? 一是的

The great thing about the jam plan was I was take control of my life.
果酱计划让我开始掌握自己的生活

So I asked myself, "What is the most important thing to me?"
所以我就想什么事对我最重要?

And that's when I came up with the baby plan.
因此我就想出 生小孩这个计划

Well, aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么?

What is, uh...? What is that guy's name? Dad.
那个家伙叫什么? 叫〝爹地〞!

It took me 28 years to find one man that I wanted to spend my life with.
我花了28年,找到一个 想与他共度终身的男人

If I have to wait another 28 years, then I'll be 56 before I can have a baby.
如果我还得再等28年 我就得56岁才生小孩

And that's just stupid.
那样实在太愚蠢了

That's what's stupid?
那样叫愚蠢?

I don't need an actual man. Just a couple of his best swimmers.
我不需要一个真正的男人 只要他几只会游泳的小家伙

You know? And there are places that you can go to get that stuff.
而且你可以在某个地方 弄到那些小家伙

Down at the docks again?
又要去码头了吗?

Night-night, Bing-a-ling.
晚安,大宝贝

Night-night...
晚安

...Janice.
珍妮丝

Look at all that room on her side.
看看她那一边的空间!

You could fit a giant penguin over there.
都可以放一只大企鹅了

That'd be weird, though.
不过那样会很奇怪

Hug and roll time.
要开始拥抱与翻滚了

I'm hugging. I'm hugging.
我正在拥抱…

You're rolling, and...
你在翻滚,然后…

Yes! Freedom!
太好了,自由了

Except for this arm.
除了这只胳膊

I'm stuck. Stuck arm.
我被困住了,胳膊卡住了

Okay, time for the old tablecloth trick. One fluid motion.
该玩以前那种抽桌布的游戏了 一个华丽得快动作

Quick like a cat. Quick like a cat.
像猫一样矫捷

And one, two...


...three.
三!

Here's my binoculars.
这是我的望远镜

Oh, great. Great. You're doing great.
很好,你做得很好

You know, real strong. Going strong. Keep going.
很不错,继续吧

These are my night-vision goggles.
这是我的夜视镜

This is the book I pretend to read when I'm watching her in the park.
这是我在公园里看她时 假装阅读的书

And these are Madlibs. They're just for fun.
这些是接字游戏 只是打发时间用的

Oh, yeah. Ha, ha. What's this?
噢,好吧 这是什么?

Oh. This is the log I kept, recording her every movement.
这是我写的日志 记录她的一举一动

- You want to hear something from it? - Um, not even a little bit.
-要不要听听看? -我一点也不想听

- It's about you. - Oh, okay, then.
一是跟你有关的 -那好吧

- "I met Phoebe today. - Ha, ha.
〝我今天遇到菲比

She was really nice to me even though I'm such a loser."
她对我很好 即使我是个窝囊废

Oh.


"And then when I was walking home, I thought about her a lot.
当我走回家时,我不断想着她

It was weird but kind of cool."
虽然很怪,但是很酷

Good. Ha, ha.
很好

So, what were you thinking?
你在想什么?

I was thinking what it'd be like to kiss you.
我在想亲你是什么感觉?

- Really? - No.
-真的? -开玩笑

Oh.


See, that's just something I said now so that maybe I could kiss you.
我是故意说的 这样我才能亲你

- Oh, okay. - Ha!
噢,好吧

No, it's all right. I just had a jar of mustard.
不,不用了 我刚吃了一罐芥末

Okay. Sperm donor number 03815, come on down!
好,捐精者编号0 3 8 15 !

Okay, he's 6'2", 170 pounds.
好,他是6吸2寸,1 70磅

And he describes himself as a male Geena Davis.
他形容自己是男性的吉娜戴维丝

You mean there's more than one of us?
你是说除了我们之外还有别人?

You can't do this, Mon, all right? If you do this, I'm gonna...
你不能这样做,摩妮卡 如果你这么做,我会…

- You're gonna what? - I'm gonna tell Mom.
-你能怎样? -我会告诉妈

Honey, I'm sorry, but he's right. I love you, but you're crazy.
很抱歉,他是对的 我爱你,可是你真的疯了

- Crazy. - What? Why? Why is this crazy?
一疯了 -为什么这样就疯了?

- So this isn't the ideal way to do something... - Oh, it's not...
-就算这不是最理想方法 -这根本不是…

Lips moving. Still talking.
别打断,我还在讲话!

It may not be ideal...
这样可能不太理想,但…

...but I'm so ready.
我真的准备好了

You know, I see the way Ben looks at you.
我看到班看着你的样子

It makes me ache, you know?
让我心好痛,你知道吗?

Check it out. Jam crackers.
你看看,果酱饼干!

Okay. All right, how's this?
好吧,这个如何?

Twenty-seven. Italian-American guy.
27岁,义大利裔美国人

He's an actor.
他是个演员

Born in Queens.
在皇后区出生

Wow. Big family. Seven sisters...
大家族 七个姊妹,而且…

...and he's the only boy.
他是唯一的男孩

Oh, my God. Under personal comments: "New York Knicks rule."
天啊,个人评论写着 〝《纽约尼克队》最厉害〞

Yeah, the Knicks rule.
对啊,《纽约尼克队》最厉害

Joey, this is you.
乔伊,这个是你

Let me see.
让我看看

Oh, right.
哦,对

When did you go to a sperm bank?
你什么时候去过精子银行?

Right after I did that sex study at NYU.
就在我参加纽约大学的性研究之后

Hey, remember that sweater I gave you for your birthday?
你记不记得你生日时我送你的毛衣?

And that's how you bought it?
那是你用这样赚来的钱买的?

No. That's what I was wearing when I donated.
不,那是我捐精子那天穿的

I'm kind of surprised there's any of my boys left.
我真惊讶他们那里 还会有我的小家伙

Well, honey, it is pretty competitive.
那里竞争很激烈的

I mean, I've got an actual rocket scientist here.
还有真正的火箭科学家呢

Hey, maybe I should call this place...
或许我该叫他们

...and get them to put my Days ofour Lives gig on here.
把我演的《我们的日子》放上去

You know? Juice this puppy up a little.
多增加点声势

Hey! - Hello.
-嘿! -你好

How's the maniac?
那个疯子如何了?

Oh, he's yummy. We did a little kissing. Aah!
他真迷人,我们接吻了

Phoebe, what are you doing?
菲比,你在搞什么?

Oh, no, no, no. You know what?
不,你们知道吗?

He's not into that anymore. He quit for me. Mm-hm.
不,他不会再犯了 他为了我戒掉了

Pheebs, this guy has been obsessed with your sister...
那家伙迷恋你姐姐

...for God knows how long, okay?
天晓得到底有多久了?

You don't just give up something like that.
他不可能就这样忘了她

Look, he gave me his night-vision goggles and everything.
他把他的夜视镜 和一切东西都交给我了

You're taking the word of a guy who has night-vision goggles?
一个有夜视镜的人说的话 你也敢信?

What? He's not still following her. You think he's still following her?
他不再跟踪她了 你觉得他还在跟踪她吗?

Pheebs, wake up and smell the restraining order.
快醒醒,感觉一下什么叫禁制令吧

What should I do?
你说我该怎么办?

I think that if you really like this guy, you should just trust him.
若你真的很喜欢他 应该相信他才是

Thank you, Monica.
谢谢你,摩妮卡

Or you could follow him and see where he goes.
也许你该跟踪他,看他会去哪里

Oh, that's what I would do. Forget mine.
我也会这么做的 忘了我刚说的吧

Oh, my God. What happened?
天啊,发生什么事?

Oh, God. Crazy Chandler, he spun me...
钱德发神经,把我转一圈…

...off the bed.
然后推下床

- Wow. Spinning. That sounds like fun. - Oh.
转圈圈啊,听起来很好玩

I wish.
我倒希望

No, you know, he was just trying Ross' "hug and roll" thing.
他只是在试罗斯的那招 拥抱与翻滚

Ross' what?
罗斯的什么?

You know, like, where he hugs you and then he kind of rolls you away, and...
当他抱住你把你滚到旁边, 再…

Oh, my God.
我的天啊!

- Phoebe? - Yes? Yes! Oh.
-菲比? -怎样?

What are you doing?
你在做什么?

Oh, I was just here looking for my, um...
我只是在找我的…

My part of an old sandwich. Here it is! Oh!
吃过的三明治 在这里!

Were you following me?
你在跟踪我吗?

Um, perhaps.
也许

Yes. Yes. I'm sorry.
是的,我很抱歉

I'm sorry. I was just afraid that you were still hung up on my sister.
我害怕你仍然迷恋我姐姐

So you spied on me.
所以你在监视我

I can't believe you don't trust me.
我真不敢相信你不信任我

Oh, well, what do you know? There goes my identical twin sister.
你知道什么? 我的双胞胎姐姐正好经过

Just walking along, looking like me.
就这么走着 跟我长得一模一样

What is this, just a freakish coincidence, or did you know that she takes this train?
这是个奇异的巧合 还是你早知道她会搭这班车?

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起…

I tried to stop, but I couldn't.
我试着停止,但我做不到

I'm so pathetic.
我真可悲

No, no, it's not your fault. You know, it's partly my fault.
不,不是你的错,我也有错

It's because I made you quit cold turkey.
是我要你断然戒除这个毛病

It's too hard, you know?
这很难,你知道吗?

Okay, well, I mean, I can't date you anymore, because you're, you know:
我不能再跟你约会了 因为你是…

Wow!


But, um... But I will definitely, definitely help you get over my sister. Okay?
但我一定要帮你忘掉我姐姐

Just stalk me for a while, huh?
试着跟踪我一阵子,好吗?

Yeah, and I'll be like an Ursula patch.
我就暂时当你的戒乌苏拉贴片

Uh-huh. I don't know.
我不知道

Yeah, just... Okay, look, I'm going.
你就…你看,我正在走路

Um, come on.
来吧

Ooh, ooh, behind the pillar. Ooh, which way am I gonna go? Aah!
我遇到柱子了,我会往哪边走?

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

- Where you going? - To the bank.
一上哪里去? -银行

Huh. Sperm or regular?
精子银行还是一般的

Sperm.
精子银行

So you're really doing it, huh?
你确定要做这件事?

Oh, yeah. I picked a guy, 37135.
是啊,我挑了一个男性 编号37135

He sounds nice.
听起来不错

I'd say so. He's got brown hair and green eyes.
的确,他有棕发和绿眼睛

No kidding? Hmm.
不是开玩笑吧?

- What? - I figured you'd have picked a blond guy.
-怎么了 -我以为你会选金发的

Really? Why?
真的吗?为什么?

I don't know. I always pictured you ending up...
我总是想像你和…

...with one of those tall, smart, blond guys, name like...
一个高大聪明的金发男子,叫…

...Hoyt.
荷依

- Hoyt? - It's a name. Yeah.
-荷依? -这是个名字

I saw you in this... You know, this great house with a big pool.
我看到你在一间 很棒的有泳池的大房子

- Yeah? Is he a swimmer? - Ha.
他是游泳选手吗?

He's got the body for it. Ha, ha.
他可是有那种身材的

I like that.
我喜欢

- Ha, ha. What? - You guys have one of those signs that says:
-怎样? -你们有这样的标语…

"We don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in our pool."
〝我们不在你的厕所游泳 所以别在我们的池子尿尿〞

We do not have one of those signs.
我们才不会有那种标语

Sure you do. It was a gift from me.
你会有的,那是我送的礼物

Oh! And you have three great kids.
然后你会有三个很棒的孩子

- Two girls and a boy? - Yeah!
一两个女孩和一个男孩? -没错

And they wear those little water wings, you know...
他们戴着手臂浮围

...and they're running around on the deck.
烧着泳池边跑

And then Hoyt wraps this big towel around all three of them.
然后荷依用毛巾围住他们三个

Sure.
没错!

Uh, but, hey, you know, this way sounds good too.
但是,你知道这样听起来也不错

Yeah.
是啊

Oh, Monica.
喔,摩妮卡

Wow, this guy's an astronaut?
这家伙是太空人?

That would have been cool...
这样虽然很棒…

...for, like, a day. Ah-ah!
也不会维持多久

I called the sperm bank today.
我打电话给精子银行

They haven't sold a single unit of Tribbiani.
我的小家伙 一点也没卖出去

Nobody wants my product.
没有人要我的产品

I mean, I don't get it, you know?
我真是不了解

I mean...
我的意思是…

...maybe if they met me in person.
如果她们能亲眼见到我

Uh, honey, you got a little thing on your...
你沾到一点果酱在…

- Oh. - Yeah.
-哦 一是的

Get it?
弄掉了吧?

Yeah.
是啊

Hello.
哈罗

Hey.


Uh...


Chan, can I, uh...? Could I talk to you for a second?
钱德,我可以跟你谈一下吗?

- Sure. What's up? - Uh, ha, ha.
当然,什么事?

Just one, uh... One additional relationship thought.
还有一件关于男女之间的事

Um, something you're probably, uh, already familiar with.
这件事你大概已经知道了

Uh, women talk.
女人会互相讲八卦的

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.