RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
埃及王子/The Prince of Egypt

埃及王子/The Prince of Egypt

影片讲述的是摩西带领西伯莱人出埃及的故事。摩西和法老之子的友情、他们少年时忘乎所以的玩耍,其心态和形式更像当代美国的青少年。摩西得知自己不是埃及人的后代,遂自我放逐到沙漠,并在痛苦中产生历史使命感,其情形类似狮子王的转变过程。摩西放弃名誉和地位,放弃舒适和享乐,为的是民族正义。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6DSGQm 密码:6h4a
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Mud
泥浆

Sand
沙子

Water


- Straw. - Faster.
-稻草。- 快点儿。

Mud, and lift.
泥浆,提上来。

Sand, and pull.
沙子,拉(上来)。

Water, and raise up.
水,抬上来。

- Straw. - Faster!
-稻草。-快点儿!

With the sting of the whip...
伴随着刺痛,来自鞭子,

on my shoulder.
(落)在我的肩膀上。

With the salt of my sweat...
那盐粒,来自我的汗水,

on my brow.
(沾)在我的额头上。

Elohim, God on high,
神,天上的上帝,

can you hear your people cry?
您能听到你的子民的哭喊吗?

Help us now,
帮助我们现在,

this dark hour.
(在)这黑暗的时刻,

Deliver us.
拯救我们。

Hear our call. Deliver us.
听听我们的呼号,拯救我们。

Lord of all remember us…
万物之主,记起我们…

here in this burning sand.
在这儿,灼热的沙地上。

Deliver us.
拯救我们。

There's a land you promised us.
那儿有一块土地,您(曾)许诺给我们。

Deliver us to the Promised Land.
拯救我们到这块(您)应许的土地。

Yal-di ha-tov veh ha-rach
Yal-di ha-tov veh ha-rach

Al ti-ra veh al tif-cha-d
Al ti-ra veh al tif-cha-d

My son, I have nothing I can give,
我的孩子,我没有什么能给你,

but this chance that you may live.
除了这个机会,你可以活下去的。

I pray we'll meet again.
我祈祷,我们将会再见面。

If he will deliver us,
如果他将拯救我们,

- hear our prayer. - deliver us from despair.
-听听我们的祈祷。-拯救我们,从绝望中。

These years of slavery grow too cruel to stand.
这么多年的奴役 变得太残酷而不能容忍。

Deliver us.
拯救我们。

There's a land you promised us.
那儿有一块土地,您(曾)应许我们。

Deliver us.
拯救我们。

Out of bondage.
摆脱奴役。

And deliver us to the Promised Land.
并送我们到应许的土地上。

Hush now, my baby.
安静,现在,我的宝贝儿。

Be still, love Don't cry.
别动,心爱的,不要哭泣。

Sleep as you're rocked by the stream.
入睡吧,当你被水流摇晃着。

Sleep and remember...
入睡吧,但要记住...

my last lullaby.
我最后的摇篮曲。

So I'll be with you...
那么,我将与你同在...

when you dream.
当你进入梦乡时。

River, oh, river,
河流,啊,河流,

flow gently for me.
流淌吧,轻缓地,为了我(流淌)。

Such precious cargo you bear.
如此珍贵的货物 [宝贝],你承载着。

Do you know somewhere...
你可知道在什么地方...

he can live free?
他能生活得自由?

River,
河流,

deliver him there.
送他(到)那里。

Brother, you're safe now...
弟弟,你现在安全了...

and safe may you stay.
而且,安全地,你将(在那儿)待下去。

For I have a prayer just for you.
因为,我有一个祈祷,仅仅为你(一个人的)。

Grow, baby brother.
成长吧,小弟弟。

Come back someday.
回来,(在)某一天。

Come and deliver us too.
回来并且也拯救我们吧。

Mommy!
妈咪!

Come, Rameses. We will show Pharaoh your new baby brother...
来,Rameses,我们将给法老看看 你新的小弟弟...

Moses.
Moses。

Deliver us.
拯救我们。

Send a shepherd to shepherd us...
派一名牧羊人来带领我们...

and deliver us...
并拯救我们...

to the Promised Land.
到应许之地。

Deliver us...
拯救我们...

to the Promised Land.
到应许之地。

Deliver us.
拯救我们。

Ha ha! Faster, you beasts! You run like mules.
哈哈!快点儿,你们这些畜生! 你们跑得像骡子(一样慢)!

Hey, Rameses, how'd you like your face carved on a wall?
嘿,Rameses,你喜欢么, (把)你的脸刻在墙上?

Someday, yes.
(将来)有一天,会的。

How about now?
现在怎么样?

You almost killed me!
你差点杀了我!

Oh, come on. Where's your sense of fun?
哦,得了吧。哪儿去了,你好玩的感觉?

Oh, it's fun you want?
哦,你想玩玩?

Ohh. Moses?
哦!Moses?

Come on. Moses. Admit it. You've always looked up to me.
快点,Moses,承认这点吧。 你总是(需要)仰视我。

Yes, but it's not much of a view.
是的,但是(你的)那玩意没什么看头。

- Second born, second place. - Not for long.
-第二个出生的,(排)第二个位置。 [次子永远是第二名] - (时间)不会太久的。

Jump!
跳!

You don't think we'll get in trouble for this, do you?
你不认为我们将会 为这件事陷入麻烦吧, 你(觉得)是吗?

No, not a chance.
不,一点都没可能!

Why do the Gods torment me with such reckless, destructive,
为什么诸神(要)折磨我, 用如此鲁莽的、破坏性的、

blasphemous sons?
亵渎神灵的儿子们?

- Father, hear what I... - Be still! Pharaoh speaks.
-父亲,听我… -肃静!法老在说话。

I seek to build an empire,
我试图去建立一个帝国。

and your only thought is to amuse yourselves by tearing it down.
而你们想到的只是 让自己高兴,通过搞破坏。

Have I taught you nothing?
(难道)我什么都没教你们吗?

You mustn't be so hard on yourself, Your Majesty. You're an excellent teacher.
您不必太严厉地对自己了[您别太自责],陛下。 您是一位出色的老师。

It's not your fault your sons learned nothing.
这不是您的过错,您的儿子们什么也没学到。

- Well, they learned blasphemy. - True.
-哦,他们学会了亵渎神灵。-确实。

Father, the fault is mine.
父亲,过错是我(犯)的。[这是我的错]

I goaded Rameses on, and so I am responsible.
我怂恿了Rameses,因此,我应负责。

Hmm. Responsible.
哼,“负责”。

And do you know the meaning of that word, Rameses?
你明白那个词的含义,Rameses?

I understand, Father.
我明白,父亲。

And do you understand the task for which your birth has destined you?
并且你知道那使命 那由你的出生所注定给你的吗? [你知道你与生俱来的使命吗]?

The ancient traditions.
那古老的传统。

When I pass into the next world,
当我进入下一个世界的时候,

then you will be the morning and evening star.
那时你将会是晨昏之星。

One damaged temple does not destroy centuries of tradition.
一座毁坏的神庙不会 摧毁几个世纪以来的传统。

But one weak link can break the chain of a mighty dynasty!
但是,一个脆弱的环节(却)能摧毁 一个强大王朝的链条!

You have my leave to go.
你们得到我的许可(可以)离开了。

Father.
父亲。

Father?
父亲?

You know it was really my fault.
您知道这真的是我的错。

Must you be so hard on him?
您必须这么严厉地对他吗?

Moses, you will never have to carry a burden...
Moses,你将永远都不会承担一个(如此)重担...

like the crown I will pass to Rameses.
像那皇冠,我将传给Rameses的。

He must not allow himself to be led astray,
他一定不能允许自己被引向歧途,

not even by you, my son.
甚至不能被你(引入歧途),我的儿子。

All he cares about is...is your approval.
一切他所在乎的只是...只是您的认可。

I know he will live up to your expectations.
我知道他将达到您的期望。

He only needs the opportunity.
他只需要一个机会。

Maybe. Maybe so.
也许,也许如此吧。

Go now. I shall see you both tonight.
去吧。我应见到你们俩,今晚。

- Well, that went well. - Just go away.
-好了,那(已经)变好了。[已经搞定了] -只管走开吧。

Could have been worse.
可能会更糟糕的哟。[这还不算太糟]

“The weak link in the chain.” That's what he called me.
“脆弱的一环,在链条里。”[链条上脆弱的一环] 那就是他称呼我的。

Well, you are rather pathetic.
嗯,你是够可怜的。

Irresponsible, ignorant of the traditions.
不负责任,对传统一无所知。

He practically accused me of bringing down the dynasty.
他几乎指责我 颠覆了整个王朝。

Yeah, I can see it now. There go the pyramids!
是啊,我能看得见,(就在)现在。 那儿轮到金字塔了![金字塔都会被你弄垮了]

You can laugh about it.
你可以对此嘲笑吧。

Statues cracking and toppling over. The Nile drying up.
雕像崩裂了,倒塌了,尼罗河干枯了。

Single-handedly, you will manage to bring the greatest kingdom on Earth to ruin.
独自一人,你将做到 把这个地球上最伟大的王朝带向毁灭。

Tell me this, Moses. Tell me this. Why is it that every time you start something,
告诉我,Moses。告诉我, 为什么每次你发起某件事,

I'm the one who ends up in trouble?
我(都)是那个最终倒霉的人?

- Ah, man! Oh. - Ah, it's Rameses. You're in trouble.
-啊,伙计。-啊,是Rameses。你有麻烦了。

- Rameses, get down here! I think you owe us an apology. - Oh!
-Rameses, 下到这儿来! 我想你欠我们一个道歉。[你该向我们道歉] -哦!

- My new thing! - I am so upset!
-我的新衣服!- 我很生气!

You might as well.
你可能也同样(生气)吧。

- You'll pay for this. - We're gonna tell the Pharaoh!
-你要为此付出代价。-我们要告诉法老!

- Oh, look at me. I'm drenched again. - Hey.
-啊,看看我,我又湿透了!-嘿,

I figured it out. You know what your problem is, Rameses?
我弄明白了。 你知道你的问题是什么吗?Rameses?

- What? - You care too much.
-是什么?- 你担心得太多。

And your problem is, you don't care at all.
而你的问题是,你根本(什么)都不担心。

Oh, in that case, I suppose you care a lot more than I do...
哦,既然这样,我料想你担心的事大大多于我…

that we're late for the banquet, for example.
例如 我们赴宴要迟到了。

I'm done for. Father will kill me.
我完蛋了!父亲将会杀了我。

Don't worry. Nobody will even notice us coming in.
别担心。甚至没人会注意到我们进去。

"Nobody will even notice"?
“甚至没人会注意”?

Ah, the young princes.
啊,年轻的王子们。

Rameses, you were just named prince regent.
Rameses,你刚被任命为摄政王。

You are now responsible for overseeing all the temples.
你现在负责 监管所有的神庙。

I suggest you get over there...
我建议你去那边……

And thank your father.
谢谢你的父亲。

Apparently, Moses, someone thought he...
显然,Moses,某些人认为他…

just needed the opportunity.
只是需要机会。

My lord Pharaoh.
我的法老大人。

I propose that the high priests offer tribute to their new regent.
我建议(由)大祭司们 献上贺礼给他们新的摄政王。

An excellent idea. Hotep! Huy!
一个好主意。Hotep! Huy!

- Huy. - Hmm?
- Huy。- 嗯?

- The Midian girl. - That's a good idea!
-那个米甸的女孩。-那是个好主意!

Go get her.
去带她(来)。

By the power of Ra,
用太阳神的力量,

we present for your delectation and delight...
我们为了您的欢乐和喜悦而献上...

an exotic apparition stolen from a faraway land.
一位异域情调的幽灵,被偷来的,从远方的国度。

We offer you this delicate desert flower.
我们献给您这朵娇嫩的沙漠之花。

Let us inspect this... desert flower.
让我们好好看看这…沙漠之花。

More like a desert cobra.
更像一条沙漠眼镜蛇。

Not much of a snake charmer, are you?
(你)不太像一个耍蛇人,是不是? [你不怎么擅长耍蛇啊]

That's why I give her to you.
那就是为什么我把她给你。

- No no no, that's generous, but... - I won't be given to anyone.
-不不不,那真慷慨,但是… -我不会被送给任何人。[我不属于任何人]

Especially an arrogant, pampered palace brat!
尤其是一个傲慢的、脑满肠肥的、 皇宫里的小屁孩!

Are you going to let her talk to you like that?
你就打算让她像那样跟你说话?

You will show the proper respect for a prince of Egypt.
你要表现出适当尊重,对一位埃及王子。

But I am showing you all the respect you deserve...None!
但是我正在给你 所有你应得的尊重...一点也没有! [你不配得到一点尊重!]

No. Wait!
不,等等!

Be still.
不要动。

- Untie this rope! - I demand you set me free! - Be still. - Let go!
-解开这条绳子!- 我要求你释放我! -不要动!- 放手!

As you wish.
如你所愿。

You there!
你,那儿(那个)!

Have her dried off... and sent to Prince Moses' chambers.
把她擦干了…然后,送到Moses王子的寝室。

If it pleases you, Father, my first act as regent...
如果这能取悦您,父王, 我作为摄政王的第一个行动…

is to appoint Moses as royal chief architect.
是任命Moses为皇家首席建筑师。

Well...
嗯…

Right.
好吧。

Shh. Come on.
嘘,跟上来。

Guards.
卫兵。

Prince Moses.
Moses王子。

Uh...
呃...

There's a...a man tied up in my room.
有一个...一个人被绑在我的房间里。

- Well, look into it. - Right away, sire.
-好,去查看下。-马上(去),殿下。

Please, I need water. I have a long journey ahead of me.
请,我需要水。我有一段漫长的旅途在我前方。

- May God protect you. - Thank you.
-愿上帝保护你。-谢谢你。

Hut-hut.
驾-驾!

Oh! Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I...
哦!哦,对不起,对不起,我…

Oh, please forgive me. I...
啊,请原谅我,我…

I didn't expect to see... you...here,
我没预料到会见到…你…在这儿,

of all places, at-at-at-at our door.
所有(我预料到的)地方中, (却是)在-在-在-在我们的家门口。

- Mmm, at last! - At last?
-嗯,终于(见面了)!-终于?

Didn't I tell you, Aaron? Didn't I tell you?
我没告诉过你吗,Aaron?我没告诉过你吗?

I knew he would return to us when he was ready.
我知道他会回到我们身边的,当他准备好的时候。

Miriam, do you want us flogged?
Miriam,你希望我们被鞭挞?

- I knew you cared about our freedom. - Miriam!
-我知道你关心我们的自由。- Miriam!

Freedom? Why would I care about that?
自由?为什么我会关心那个?

Because you're...well, you're our brother.
因为你是…好吧,你是我们的兄弟。

- What? - Be...
-什么?- 是...

They never told you?
他们从来没告诉你?

Who never told me what?
谁从来没告诉我什么?

- But you're here. You must know. - Be careful, slave!
-但你在这里了。你必须知道。 -小心点,奴隶!

Oh, my good prince.
啊,我的好王子。

Um, she's...she's exhausted from the day's work.
嗯,她...她是累昏了,由于白天的工作。

Uh, not that it was too much. We... We quite enjoyed it.
哦,不是(因为)工作太多了。 我们...我们十分喜欢工作。

- But-But she's confused and knows not to whom she speaks. - I know...
-但...但是她已经糊涂了,并且不知道 她和谁在说话。-我知道...

to whom I speak, Aaron. I know who you are.
我在和谁说话,Aaron。我(也)知道你是谁。

- And you are not a prince of Egypt. - Miriam!
-你不是一位埃及王子。- Miriam!

- What did you say? - Your Highness, pay her no heed.
-你说什么?-殿下,别理她。

C...Come, Miriam.
来…来啊,Miriam。

- May I discuss something with you? - No, Aaron. No!
-我能和你讨论些事情吗?-不,Aaron,不!

- Please, Moses, you must believe! - That's enough.
-拜托,Moses,你必须相信!-够了。

You were born of my mother, Yocheved.
你是 我的母亲Yocheved 生的。

- Stop it. - You are our brother!
-停下 [别说了]。-你是我们的兄弟!

Now you go too far.
现在你走得太远了。[你太过分了]

- You shall be punished. - No!
-你应该受到惩罚。-不!

Please, uh, Your Highness.
求您了,哦,殿下。

She's ill. She's very ill. We beg your forgiveness.
她病了,她病得很重。我们请求您的宽恕。

- Please, Miriam, let us go. - No, Aaron.
-求你了,Miriam,让我们走吧。-不,Aaron。

Our mother set you adrift in a basket to save your life!
我们的母亲放你漂流,在一只篮子里, 以救你的命!

Save my life? From who?
救我的命?从谁(手里救我的命)?

Ask the man that you call "Father".
问问那个你称为“父亲”的人吧。

- How dare you? - God saved you to be our deliverer.
-你怎么敢?[你好大的胆] -上帝救了你,是为了让你当我们的拯救者。

- Enough of this. - And you are, Moses.
-够了!-而你(确实)是,Moses。

You are the deliverer.
你就是拯救者。

I said, enough!
我说了,够了!

You will regret this night.
你将后悔的,今晚。 [你会为今晚的事感到后悔的]

Hush now, my baby.
安静,现在,我的宝贝儿。

Be still, love. Don't cry.
别动,心爱的,不要哭泣。

Sleep as you're rocked by the stream.
入睡吧,当你被水流摇晃着。

Sleep and remember my last lullaby.
入睡吧,但要记住 我最后的摇篮曲。

So I'll be with you...
那么,我将与你同在...

when you dream.
当你进入梦乡时。

Did you see him? It's Moses.
你看见他了吗?那是Moses。

Gleaming in the moonlight,
在月光下 闪烁,

cool and clean and all I've ever known,
凉快、干净,所有我熟知的一切,

all I ever wanted.
(这是)我曾需要的 [我所需要的一切]。

Sweet perfumes of incense...
(散发着)甜蜜香气的熏香...

and graceful rooms of alabaster stone.
和典雅的房间,用雪花岩(砌成的)。

All I ever wanted.
(这就是)所有我曾需要的。

This is my home,
这就是我的家,

with my father, mother, brother.
和我的父亲、母亲和兄长。

Oh, so noble. Oh, so strong.
哦,多么高贵,哦,多么健壮。

Now I am home.
现在,我回家了。

Here among my trappings and belongings,
在这里,在我的服饰和财物中间,

I belong.
我属于(这里)。

And if anybody doubts it,
如果任何人怀疑这(一切),

they couldn't be more wrong.
他们(错得)不能再错了。[大错特错]

I am a sovereign prince of Egypt,
我是一位至高无上的埃及王子

a son of the proud history that's shown...
一个光荣历史的儿子,那(历史)...

etched on every wall.
被雕刻在每一面墙上。

Surely this is all I ever wanted.
的确这就是我曾想要的一切。

All I ever wanted.
所有我曾想要的。

All I ever wanted.
所有我曾想要的。

The Hebrews grew too numerous.
希伯来人的(人口)增长得太多了。

They might have risen against us.
他们可能起来反抗我们。

Father, tell me you didn't do this.
父亲,告诉我,您没做这个。

Moses,
Moses,

sometimes, for the greater good,
有时,为了更重大的好事, [为了大多数人的利益]

sacrifices must be made.
牺牲必须被做出。[必须做出牺牲]

Sacrifices?
牺牲?

Oh, my son.
哦,我的儿子。

They were only slaves.
他们只是奴隶。

Moses?
Moses?

Is this where you found me?
这就是你发现我的地方?

Moses, please try to understand.
Moses,请试着理解(这一切)。

So...so everything I thought,
因此…因此所有我认为的,

everything I am, is a lie?
所有(关于)我的,都是谎言?

No.
不。

You are our son, and we love you.
你是我们的儿子,我们爱你。

Why did you choose me?
为什么你们选择我?

We didn't, Moses.
我们没有,Moses。

The gods did.
诸神做的(选择)。

This is your home, my son.
这儿是你的家,我的儿子。

Here the river brought you,
大河带你(来到这里),

and it's here the river meant...
而这里,(是以)大河的旨意...

to be your home.
来成为你的家。

Now you know the truth, love.
现在,你知道了真相,亲爱的。

Now forget and be content.
现在,忘记(它),然后心满意足的。

When the gods send you a blessing,
当诸神送你一个祝福时,

you don't ask why it was sent.
你不要问为什么这(祝福)会被送来。

Last night, the gods granted me a vision.
昨晚,诸神授予了我一个幻景。

I'm not merely going to restore this temple, I will make it more grand,
我不仅仅将要修复这个神殿, 我将要把它建设得更宏伟,

more splendid than any other one in Egypt.
更壮观,胜过埃及的任何其它神殿。

Moses! Look.
Moses,看!

Fate has turned our little misadventure into a great opportunity.
命运已经把我们小小的意外事故, 转变成了一个巨大的机会。

- Get up, old man! - Father will be so pleased...
-起来,老头!-父亲将会非常高兴…

Put your back into it!
你加把劲儿(干活)!

Faster!
快点儿!

This is just the beginning.
这还只是个开始。

A gateway will open to an entire new city of white limestone,
一座大门将会通向 一整座白色石灰岩(修筑的)崭新的城市,

more dazzling than the sun.
比太阳更耀眼。

And here, a statue of Hapi.
这里,(放)一尊Hapi的雕像。

I said, hurry!
我说了,快点!

- ...two great column halls. - Stop it!
-两列圆柱大厅。-住手!

- Somebody's got to stop this! - There's nothing we can do.
-有谁一定要阻止这个![必须有人阻止这个] -没什么事情是我们能做的。[我们无能为力]

Stop it. Stop. Stop it! Leave that man alone!
住手。住手,住手!放过那个人!

Moses!
Moses!

Out of my way. Out of my way. Move!
给我让开道,让开道!走开!

Who did this?
谁干的?

Up there! It's him. Up there.
在那儿上面!就是他!在那儿上面。

Moses!
Moses!

Moses, what's going on? Moses!
Moses,怎么回事,Moses?

Moses!
Moses!

Moses!
Moses!

- Let me go! - No, wait.
- 让我走!- 等等!

You saw what happened. I just killed a man.
你看到发生什么了,我刚刚杀了一个人。

We can take care of that.
我们可以解决那件事。

I will make it so it never happened.
我将做到让它如此,(好像)从没发生过。

Nothing you can say can change what I've done.
你说不了什么能改变我做的事情。 [你说什么也改变不了我做的事情]

I am Egypt, the morning and the evening star.
我就是埃及,(我是)晨昏之星。

If I say day is night, it will be written,
如果我说白天是黑夜, 那将会被(当做事实)记载下来,

and you will be what I say you are.
而你将是我所说的你。

I say you are innocent.
我说你是无辜的。

What you say does not matter. You don't understand.
你说什么都没意义了。你不明白。

I can't stay here any longer.
我不能再待在这里了。

- Moses! - No!
- Moses!-不!

All I've ever known to be true is a lie.
所有的我曾经相信是事实的(事情)都是谎言。

I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你认为我(应该)是的那个人。

What are you talking about?
你在说什么?

Go ask the man I once called "Father".
去问那个我曾称为“父亲”的人吧。

Moses?
Moses?

Please.
请(别走)。

Good-bye, brother.
再见了,哥哥。

Moses!
Moses!

Moses!
Moses!

Ah!
啊!

Aaah!
啊!

Hey, wait. Please.
嘿,等等!求你了。

Ohh!
哦!

What are you doing? Help!
你们在做什么?帮忙![救命]

Let our sheep drink!
让我们的绵羊喝水!

Leave us alone! Get away!
别打扰我们!滚开!

Stop it!
停下!

My father's the high priest of Midian.
我的父亲是米甸的大祭司。

You're going to be in big trouble.
你们将会有大麻烦了!

Aah!
啊!

Hey, you!
嗨,你!

Aren't these your camels?
这些不是你们的骆驼吗?

- Hut-hut! - No, no! No, no!
-驾-驾! -不,不!

- Wait! -Wait, stop!
-等等!-等等,站住!

Whoa!
哇!

What are you girls doing?
你们这些女孩子在做什么?

We're trying to get the funny man out of the well.
我们正试图把这个古怪的人从井里拉上来。

Trying to get the funny man out of the well?
试图把这个古怪的人从井里拉上来?

Well, that's one I've never heard before.
好吧,那是一件我过去从没有听说过的事。 [那倒是件新鲜事]

Oh, my. Oh, uh, don't worry down there!
啊,我的天啊!不要担心,在那下面(的人)!

Uh, we'll get you out. Hold on!
呃。我们将会救你出来。坚持住!

You.
(是)你。

Huh? Ohh!
咦?哦!

Mm-hmm.
嗯-哼。

That's why Papa says she'll never get married.
那就是为什么爸爸说 她将永远也嫁不出去。

You don't have to do this. Ladies, please, I'm really... I'm really quite...
你们不必做这些的。 女士们,请,我真的…我真的十分…

No, not there, please. That tickles.
不,别(洗)那儿,拜托。好痒。

Ladies, you've cleaned every inch of me.
女士们,你们洗干净了我身上每一寸(地方)。

Whoa, I...I was wrong.
哇,我...我错了。

Let me through. Let me through. I want to see him.
让我过去,让我过去。我想去见见他。

Ah! You are most welcome.
啊!你是最受欢迎的。

You should not be a stranger in this land.
在这片土地上,你不应该是个陌生人。

You have been sent as a blessing.
你被(神明)送来作为一个祝福(的人)。

And tonight, you shall be my honored guest.
今晚,你将是我尊贵的客人 [贵宾]。

My father, Jethro, High Priest of Midian.
我的父亲,伽斯罗,米甸的大祭司。

-Psst. Sit with me. - Um, all right.
-噗嘶。跟我坐在一起吧。-噢,好吧。

- Psst. Not yet. - Oh, sorry.
-噗嘶。(现在)还不能(吃)。-哦,对不起。

My children, let us give thanks for this bountiful food.
我的孩子们,让我们感谢(主), 为(赐予我们)这丰盛的食物。

And let us also give thanks for the presence...
接着让我们也感谢(这位勇敢的年轻人的)出席...

of this brave, young man whom we honor here tonight.
这位勇敢的年轻人,今夜我们要在这儿赞颂他。

Please, sir, I wish you wouldn't.
请,先生,我希望你们不要(这么客气)。

I've done nothing in my life worth honoring.
我没做过什么值得人赞颂的事情,在我的一生中。

First, you rescue Tzipporah from Egypt,
首先,你援救Tzipporah(逃出)埃及。

then you defend my younger daughters from brigands.
然后,你保护了我的小女儿们,从歹徒们手中。

You think that is nothing?
你觉得那不算什么?

It seems you do not know what is worthy of honor.
看来你不懂得 什么是值得赞颂的(事情)。

A single thread in a tapestry,
一根单线,在挂毯中的,

though its color brightly shine,
尽管它的颜色明亮地闪着(光泽),

can never see its purpose...
永远也不会看到它的作用,

in a pattern of the grand design.
在一个图案中,(源自)美妙的设计。

And the stone that sits on the very top...
又如那石头在最顶端上...

of the mountain's mighty face.
在大山雄伟的表面上。

Does it think it's more important...
它会认它更重要...

than the stones that form the base?
比那些石头,构成底部的?

So how can you see what your life is worth,
所以,你怎么明白你的生命的价值,

or where your value lies?
或你的价值何在?

You can never see through the eyes of man.
你永远无法看见,(仅凭)通过凡人的眼睛。

You must look at your life,
你必须看看你的人生,

look at your life through heaven's eyes.
看看你的人生,通过上帝的眼睛。

Dance with me.
和我跳舞吧。

No, I don't know how.
不行,我不知道怎样(跳)。

A lake of gold in the desert sand is less than a cool, fresh spring.
一湖的黄金,在沙漠的黄沙中, 比不上一股清泉,清新的泉水。

And to one lost sheep a shepherd boy is greater than the richest king.
而对一只迷途的绵羊(来说),一位牧童 更伟大,胜过那最富有的国王。

If a man lose everything he owns,
如果一个人失去了每一样他拥有的东西,

has he truly lost his worth?
他真正失去了他的价值吗?

Or is it the beginning...
或者这是一个开端...

of a new and brighter birth.
(通向)一个崭新并且更加光明的新生。

So how do you measure the worth of a man...
所以,你如果衡量一个人的价值...

in wealth or strength or size?
以财富或力量或大小?

In how much he gained or how much he gave?
以他获得的多少或他给予的多少?

The answer will come.
那答案将会出现。

The answer will come to him who tries...
那答案将会出现在他(面前),(只要)他尝试…

to look at his life through heaven's eyes.
去看他的人生,通过上帝的眼睛。

And that's why we share all we have with you.
那就是为什么我们与你分享一切(的原因)。

Though there's little to be found,
尽管这儿几乎没什么能被找出来, [尽管我们家徒四壁]

when all you've got is nothing,
当所有你拥有的就是一无所有时, [当你一无所有时]

there's a lot to go around.
这儿还有许多足够(大家)分享。

No life can escape being blown about...
没有生命能逃脱被吹动[动摇],

by the winds of change and chance.
被那变化和机遇之风。

And though you never know all the steps,
尽管你不知道全部的舞步,

- Dance with me. - No, I...I...No. No! - You must learn to join the dance.
-跟我跳舞。-不,我..我…不,不! -你一定要学会加入(和大家)跳舞。

You must learn to join the dance.
你一定要学会加入(和大家)跳舞。

So how do you judge what a man is worth?
所以,你该如何衡量一个人的价值?

By what he builds or buys?
凭他建造的或买的(东西)?

You can never see with your eyes on earth.
你永远不能看透,用你在俗世中的双眼。

Look through heaven's eyes.
看,通过上帝的眼睛。

Look at your life.
看看你的人生。

Look at your life.
看看你的人生。

Look at your life through heaven's eyes.
看看你的人生,通过上帝的眼睛。

I love you.
我爱你。

Ahh! It's too early for this.
啊!也太早了,做这事。

Moses.
Moses。

Moses. Moses.
Moses。Moses。

Here I am.
我在这儿。

Take the sandals from your feet,
把凉鞋从你的脚上脱下来,

for the place on which you stand is holy ground.
因为这块地方,你所站着的,是圣地。

Who are you?
你是谁?

I am that I am.
我就是我。

I don't understand.
我不明白。

I am the God of your ancestors,
我是你祖先的神,

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
是Abraham、Isaac、Jacob (的神)。

You were born of my mother, Yocheved. You are our brother.
你是 我的母亲Yocheved 生的, 你是我们的兄弟。

What do you want with me?
您想让我做什么?

I have seen the oppression of my people in Egypt...
我已经看到了那苦难,我的子民在埃及(所遭受的),

and have heard their cry.
也已经听见了他们的哀嚎。

Stop it! Leave that man alone!
住手!放过那个人!

So I have come down to deliver them out of slavery...
所以我便下凡 来拯救他们,摆脱奴役,

and bring them to a good land,
并且带他们到一个好地方,

a land flowing with milk and honey.
一块土地,流淌着奶和蜜。

And so, unto Pharaoh,
也因此,去见法老

I shall send you.
我将派遣你。

Me? Wh...Who am I to lead these people?
我?我算什…什么,去领导这些人?

They won't believe me. They won't even listen.
他们不会相信我。他们甚至不会听(我说)。

I shall teach you what to say.
我将教你什么是该说的。

Let my people go!
让我的人民走!

But I was their enemy.
但是我曾是他们的敌人。

I was the prince of Egypt, the son of the man...
我曾是埃及的王子,那个人的儿子,

who slaughtered their children.
那个人曾屠杀了他们的孩子。

You've... You've chosen the wrong messenger.
您…您选了一个错误的信使,

H...How can I even speak to these people?
我甚至如…如何开口呢,对这些人?

Who made man's mouth?
谁造了人的嘴?

Who made the deaf, the mute, the seeing or the blind?
谁使人耳聋、口哑、目明或眼瞎?

Did not I? Now go!
不正是我吗?现在去吧!

Oh, Moses,
哦,Moses,

I shall be with you when you go to the king of Egypt.
我将和你同在,当你去(见)埃及的国王时。

But Pharaoh will not listen.
但是,法老不会听(你/我的)。

So I will stretch out my hand...
因此,我将伸出我的手...

and smite Egypt with all my wonders.
打击埃及,用我所有的神法。

Take the staff in your hand, Moses.
把那拐杖拿在你手中,Moses。

With it, you shall do my wonders.
用它,你将实施我的神法。

I shall be with you, Moses.
我将与你同在,Moses。

Moses. Moses.
Moses。Moses。

But, Moses, you are just one man.
但是,Moses,你只有一个人。

Tzipporah,
Tzipporah,

please.
请(你看看)。

Look at your family.
看看你的家人。

They are free.
他们是自由的。

They have a future.
他们有一个(美好的)未来。

They have hopes and dreams...
他们有希望和梦想...

and the promise of a life with dignity.
以及那保证,(可以有)一个有尊严的人生。

That is what I want for my people.
那就是我想为我的人民(争取的)。

And that is why I must do the task...
那就是为什么我必须完成这使命...

that God has given me.
上帝交给我的。

I'm coming with you.
我要跟你一起去。

Rameses.
Rameses。

Moses? Is it really?
Moses?这是真的吗?[真的是你吗]

- Moses! Where have you been? I took you for dead. - Rameses!
- Moses!你上哪里去了? 我还以为你死了呢!- Rameses!

Look at you!
看看你!

Pharaoh.
(当上了)法老!

Well, look at you. What on earth are you dressed as?
哦,看看你。到底你穿成什么(样子)? [你怎么这副打扮?]

Oh, Rameses, it's so good to see you.
哦,Rameses,能见到你太好了!

Excuse me, uh, Your Majesty.
请原谅我,呃,陛下。

We are compelled to remind you
我们不得不提醒您,

this man committed a serious crime against the gods.
这个人犯下过一件严重的罪行,违逆诸神的。

We are loathe to bring it up, mind you.
我们很不情愿把它提出来,来提醒您。

- Yet the law clearly states the punishment for such a crime... - Death!
-但是法律明确规定了那惩罚, 针对这样一件罪行… - (就是)死刑!

- We hesitate to say it. - Be still.
-我们不愿意说出口。 -肃静。

Pharaoh speaks.
法老在说话。

I am the morning and the evening star.
我是晨昏之星。

Rameses.
Rameses。

It shall be as I say.
(事情)将会是像我所说的。

I pardon forever all crimes of which he stands accused...
我永远赦免所有的罪行,他所被指控的…

and will have it known that he is...
并且将公之于众,他是…

our brother Moses,
我们的兄弟,Moses,

the prince of Egypt.
埃及的王子。

Rameses,
Rameses,

in my heart, you are my brother,
在我的心里,你是我的兄弟,

but things cannot be as they were.
但事情不能变成他们以前那样了。 [但情况已经不同了]

I see no reason why not.
我看不出为什么不同的理由。 [我看不出有什么不同]

You know I am a Hebrew,
你知道我是希伯来人,

and the God of the Hebrews came to me.
而希伯来人的上帝向我显灵了。

What?
什么?

He commands that you let his people go.
他命令你 放他的人民走。

Commands?
命令?

Behold... the power of God.
看好了……上帝的力量。

Well, uh, impressive. Hmm.
好,嗯,令人印象深刻。嗯。

Very well, Moses. I'll play along.
很好,Moses,我将(陪你)一起玩玩。 [我奉陪到底]

Hotep. Huy.
Hotep。Huy。

Give this snake charmer our answer.
给这个耍蛇人我们的答案。

By the power of Ra.
太阳神的力量。

Mut. Nut. Khnum. Ptah.
Mut. Nut. Khnum. Ptah.

Nephthys. Nekhbet. Sobek. Sekhmet.
Nephthys. Nekhbet. Sobek. Sekhmet.

Sokar. Selket. Reshpu.
Sokar. Selket. Reshpu.

Wadjet. Anubis.
Wadjet. Anubis.

Anukis. Seshmu.
Anukis. Seshmu.

Meshkent. Hemsut.
Meshkent. Hemsut.

Tefnut. Heket.
Tefnut. Heket.

Mafdet, Ra.
Mafdet, Ra.

Mut, Nut, Ptah.
Mut, Nut, Ptah.

Hemsut, Tefnut, Sokar, Selket. Seshmu, Reshpu, Sobek, Wadjet.
Hemsut, Tefnut, Sokar, Selket. Seshmu, Reshpu, Sobek, Wadjet.

Heket, Mafdet, Nephthys, Nekhbet, Ra!
Heket, Mafdet, Nephthys, Nekhbet, Ra!

So you think you've got friends in high places,
那么,你认为你有朋友在高处 [在天上],

with the power to put us on the run.
拥有力量,来把我们吓跑。

Well, forgive us these smiles on our faces.
哦,请原谅我们的微笑 挂在我们的脸上。

You'll know what power is when we are done.
你将知道什么是力量,当我们施完法力时。

Son.
小子。

You're playing with the big boys now.
你现在在和大人物们过招。[你这是自不量力]

Playing with the big boys now.
现在在和大人物们过招。

Oh, that's pretty.
哦,那真是太棒了!

- Every spell and gesture. - Tells you who's the best.
- 每一道咒语和手印。 - (都将)告诉你谁是最厉害的。

You're playing with the big boys now.
你现在在和大人物们过招。

You're playing with the big boys now.
你现在在和大人物们过招。

You're playing with the big boys now.
你现在在和大人物们过招。

Stop this foolish mission.
停止这个愚蠢的使命吧。

Watch a true magician...
来看看一位真正的魔法师...

give an exhibition how.
做出一场展示,关于如何(作法)。

Pick up your silly twig, boy.
捡起你的愚蠢的小树枝,小子。

You're playing with the big boys now.
你现在在和大人物们过招。

Ha ha ha ha ha. By the power of Ra,
哈哈哈哈哈。以太阳神的力量

Mut, Nut, Khnum, Ptah
Mut, Nut, Khnum, Ptah

Sobek, Sekhmet, Sokar, Selket
Sobek, Sekhmet, Sokar, Selket

Anubis, Anukis, Hemsu, Tefnut, Meshkent, Mafdet
Anubis, Anukis, Hemsu, Tefnut, Meshkent, Mafdet

You're playing with the big boys now.
你现在在和大人物们过招。

You're playing with the big boys now.
你现在在和大人物们过招。

By the might of Horus, you will kneel before us.
凭借Horus神的威力,你将跪在我们面前。

Kneel to our splendorous power.
跪在我们非凡的法力面前吧。

- You put up a front. - You put up a fight.
-你划出一条前线 [你挑起一场对抗]。 -你挑起一场争斗。

- And just to show we feel no spite. - You can be our acolyte.
-而只是为了衬托我们感觉不到威胁。 -你可以做我们的学徒 [你只配当我们的学徒]。

- But first, boy it's time to bow. - Kowtow.
-但是,首先,小子这时候该鞠躬了。-磕头。

- Or it's your own grave you'll dig, boy. - You're playing with the big boys.
-否则你自己的坟墓你自己掘,小子。 -你在和大人物们过招。

Playing with the big boys. Playing with the big boys.
在和大人物们过招。在和大人物们过招。

Playing with the big boys. Playing with the big boys.
在和大人物们过招。在和大人物们过招。

Playing with the big boys now.
现在在和大人物们过招。

They love it.
他们就喜欢这样。

All right, Moses. I know you.
好了,Moses,我了解你。

What's this really about?
这真正是为了什么?[你真正的目的是什么?]

Rameses, look.
Rameses,你看。

What do you see?
你看到了什么?

A greater Egypt than that of my father.
一个更伟大的埃及,超过我父亲(曾统治)的那个。

That is not what I see.
那不是我所看到的。

Moses, I cannot change what you see.
Moses,我不能改变你所看到的。

I have to maintain the ancient traditions.
我必须维护古老的传统。

I bear the weight of my father's crown.
我承载着那重量,来自我父亲的皇冠。 [我继承着父亲留下的王朝]

Do you still not understand what Seti was?
你仍然不知道Seti法老是怎样一个人?

He was a great leader.
他是一个伟大的领袖。

His hands bore the blood of thousands of children.
他的手上沾满了 成千上万个儿童的 鲜血。

Hmph. Slaves.
喔,奴隶们。

My people.
(是)我的人民。

And I can no longer hide in the desert while they suffer...
我不能再躲在沙漠里 当他们遭受苦难…

at your hands.
在你的手中。[在你的统治下]

So, you have returned only to free them.
那么,你回来 只是来解放他们。

I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。

Yes.
是的。

I had hoped that...
我本来希望…

I do not know this God.
我不认识这位上帝。

Neither will I let your people go.
我也不会让你的人民离开。

Rameses, please, you must listen...
Rameses,拜托,你必须听听…

I will not be the weak link!
我将不会是那脆弱的一环!

Tell your people as of today...
告诉你的人民,从今天起…

their workload has been doubled,
他们的工作量被加倍了,

thanks to your God.
感谢你们的上帝。[托你的神的福]

Or is it thanks...to you?
或者该说,感谢…你?[托你的福?]

It's Moses.
那是Moses。

Ohh!
噢!

Moses!
Moses!

So, Moses,
那么,Moses,

how does it feel when you get struck to the ground?
这感觉怎么样,当你被打翻在地的时候?

I didn't mean to cause you more pain.
我不是故意使你们受更多苦。

I'm just trying to do as God told me.
我只是尽力去做,按照上帝告诉我的。

God? When did God start caring about any of us?
上帝?什么时候上帝开始关心我们中的任何人?

In fact, Moses, when did you start caring about slaves?
事实上,Moses,什么时候你开始关心奴隶们了?

Was it when you found out that you were one of us?
是不是当你发现你(也)是我们中的一员的时候?

Don't listen to him.
别听他(胡说)。

No, he's...he's right.
不,他…他说的是对的。

I did not see because I did not wish to see.
我没有看见是因为我不想看到。

Oh, you didn't see because you didn't wish to see.
哦,你没看见是因为你不想看到。

Ah! Well, that makes everything fine then, doesn't it?
啊,是啊,那会使任何事情(感觉)正常,不是吗?

Aaron! You shame yourself.
Aaron!你使自己蒙羞。[你该感到羞耻]

Miriam.
Miriam。

I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉。

Moses, hear what I say.
Moses,听我说。

I have been a slave all my life,
我一直是个奴隶,我这一辈子,

and God has never answered my prayers until now.
而上帝从来没有回应过 我的祷告,直到现在。

God saved you from the river.
上帝拯救了你,从河水里。

He saved you in all your wanderings, and even now
他救了你,在你所有的流浪旅程中, 甚至现在,

he saves you from the wrath of Pharaoh.
他救了你,从法老的愤怒中。

God will not abandon you,
上帝不会抛弃你的,

so don't you abandon us.
所以,你也不要抛弃我们。

Miriam. Where are you going?
Miriam,你去哪儿?

M-Miriam.
Miriam。

The ball disappears. Where is it? In his hand.
这球消失了。它到哪里去了?在他的手里。

Rameses!
Rameses!

Let my people go!
让我的人民离开!

Still gnawing away at that bone, are we?
仍然(像狗一样)慢慢啃着那骨头(不放) [纠缠着这件事不肯罢休],是不是?

Carry on.
继续。

You cannot keep ignoring us.
你不能继续忽视我们了。

Enough! I will hear no more of this Hebrew nonsense.
够了!我不想再多听 这希伯来人的废话。

Bring him to me.
把他抓到我面前来。

- Moses! - No!
- Moses!-不!

Take the staff in your hand, Moses.
拿起你手中的杖,Moses。

- Father. It's... - Blood!
-父亲。这是… -血!

Blood! Oh! Blood!
血!哦!血!

Hotep! Huy! Explain this to me!
Hotep! Huy! 向我解释这件事! [这是怎么回事?]

- Ah! - Rest assured, Your Majesty...
-啊!-放心,陛下。

Uh, yes, we were going to demonstrate the superior might of our gods.
对,我们将展示 我们的众神的(更加)高超的法力。

By the power of Ra!
以太阳神的力量!

Abandon this futile mission, Moses.
放弃这个徒劳的使命吧,Moses。

I've indulged you long enough.
我已经放纵你很久了。

This must now be finished.
这一切现在必须结束了。

No, Rameses.
不,Rameses。

It is only beginning.
这仅仅是开始。

But, Moses, d…didn't you see what happened?
但是,Moses,难道你没看见发生了什么吗?

The priests did the same thing.
祭司们做到了同样的事情。

Pharaoh still has the power over our lives.
法老仍然拥有那权力,凌驾于我们人生之上。

Yes, Aaron, it's true. Pharaoh has the power.
是的,Aaron,这是真的。法老拥有这权力。 [法老的权力很大]

He can take away your food, your home, your freedom.
他能夺走你们的食物、 你们的家、你们的自由。

He can take away your sons and daughters.
他能夺走你们的儿子和女儿。

With one word, Pharaoh can take away your very lives.
只需一句话,法老能够夺走你们最重要的生命。

But there is one thing he cannot take away from you:
但有一样东西,他不能从你们那儿夺走:

your faith.
你们的信仰。

Believe, for we will see God's wonders.
相信,因为我们将看见上帝的神法。

Since you refuse to free my people, Since you refuse to free my people,
因为你拒绝释放我的人民,

all through the land of Egypt,
遍跨整个埃及大地,

I send a pestilence, a plague...
我(将)降下一场瘟疫、一场鼠疫,

into your house, into your bed, into your streams, into your streets,
侵入你们的房屋,侵入你们的床, 侵入你们的河流,侵入你们的街道,

into your drink, into your bread,
侵入你们的饮料,侵入你们的面包,

upon your cattle, on your sheep, upon your oxen in your field,
感染你们的牲畜、感染你们的绵羊, 感染在你们田间的牛群,

into your dreams, into your sleep, until you break, until you yield.
侵入你们的梦乡,侵入你们的睡眠, 直到你们崩溃,直到你们屈服。

I send the swarm, I send the horde.
我派出群蛙,我派出这迅速移动的一大群。

Thus saith the Lord.
于是上帝这么说。

Once I called you brother.
曾经,我称呼你为兄弟。

Once I thought the chance to make you laugh...
曾经,我以为(竭尽各种)可能来让你开怀大笑...

was all I ever wanted.
(便)是我想要(做)的一切。

I send the thunder from the sky. I send the fire raining down.
我送来雷电,从天而降。我放出火弹如雨下。

And even now I wish that God had chose another...
甚至现在,我也希望上帝选择了另一个人,

serving as your foe on his behalf is the last thing that I wanted.
服务于(上帝)成为你的敌人,[代表上帝,与你为敌] 是最后一件我所希望的事情。[是我最不愿意做的事情]

I send a hail of burning ice on every field, on every town.
我降下一阵燃烧着的冰雹, 在每一块田野,在每一个乡镇。

This was my home.
这里曾是我的家。

All this pain and devastation how it tortures me inside.
所有这些痛苦和毁灭, 如此折磨着我,在内心里。

All the innocent who suffer from your stubbornness and pride.
所有这些无辜的百姓遭受苦难, 因为你的顽固和傲慢。

I send the locusts on the wind such as the world has never seen...
我派蝗虫随风而来, 如此(严重)全世界都从未见过,

on every leaf, on every stalk until there's nothing left of green.
(落在)每片叶子上,(落在)每一根茎上, 直到那儿一点儿绿色都不留。[全部吃光,一点不留]

I send my scourge. I send my sword.
我送来我的鞭挞,我送来我的武力。

Thus saith the Lord.
于是上帝这么说。

You who I called brother, why must you call down another blow?
我曾经称为兄弟的你, 为什么你一定要招来另一个打击?

I send my scourge. I send my sword.
我送来我的鞭挞,我送来我的武力。

- Let my people go. - Thus saith the Lord.
-让我的人民离开。-于是上帝这么说。

Thus saith the Lord.
于是上帝这么说。

You who I called brother, how could you have come to hate me so?
我曾经称为兄弟的你, 为什么你能变得如此恨我?

- Is this what you wanted? - I sent the swarm. I sent the horde.
-这就是你想要的吗? -我派出群蛙,我派出这迅速移动的一大群。

Then let my heart be hardened and never mind how high the cost may grow.
那么,让我的心肠硬起来 [让我狠下心来], 而且从来不在乎 可能会付出多么高昂的代价。

This will still be so.
这(事情)将依然照旧。

I will never let your people go.
我将绝不让你的人民离开。

- Thus saith the Lord. - Thus saith the Lord.
-于是上帝这么说。-于是上帝这么说。

- I will not let your people go. - Let my people go.
-我绝不会让你的人民离开。 -让我的人民离开。

Rameses?
Rameses?

Rameses?
Rameses?

Oh. Let me guess.
啊,让我猜猜。

You want me to let your people go.
你想要我去让你的人民离开。

I hoped I would find you here.
我就希望我能在这儿找到你。

Get out!
滚出去!

Rameses, we must bring this to an end.
Rameses,我们必须把这(场灾难)结束。

Rameses, please, talk to me.
Rameses,请,和我谈谈。

We could always talk here.
我们曾经总可以在这里交谈。 [我们曾经在这里无所不谈]

This place. So many memories.
这个地方。太多回忆。[充满了回忆]

I remember the time you...
我记得那一次你…

switched the heads of the gods of the temple of Ra.
对调了 太阳神殿的 神像的 头部,

If I recall correctly,
如果我回忆得准确,[如果我没记错的话]

you were there switching heads right along with me.
你也在那儿调换神像的头部,正是和我在一起。

No, it was you. I didn't do that.
不,那是你(干的),我没做那事。

Oh, yes, you did. You put the hippo on the crocodile, and the crocodile...
是的,你干过。你把河马放在鳄鱼上,鳄鱼…

- on the falcon. - Yes!
-放在猎鹰上。-没错!

And the priest thought it was a horrible omen and fasted for two months.
祭司认为它是一个可怕的恶兆,绝食了两个月。

Father was furious. You were always getting me into trouble.
父亲气疯了,你总是让我陷入麻烦!

But then, you were always there to...
但是,然后,你(又)总是在那儿…

get me out of trouble again.
再一次帮我脱离麻烦。[帮我解围]

Hmmph.
嗯。

Why can't things be the way they were before?
为什么事情不能变得像它们以前那样呢?

Father.
父亲。

It's so dark.
天好暗啊。

I'm frightened.
我好害怕。

Why is he here?
为什么他会在这里?

Isn't that the man who did all this?
难道不是这个人做的这一切吗?

Yes.
是的。

But one must wonder… why.
但任何一个人都会奇怪[都想知道]…为什么。

Because no kingdom should be made on the backs of slaves.
因为没有一个王国应该被建立 在奴隶的脊背上。

Rameses, your stubbornness is bringing this misery upon Egypt.
Rameses,你的顽固正给埃及带来这场不幸。

It would cease if only you would let the Hebrews go.
这将会终止,只有当你能让希伯来人离开。

I will not be dictated to. I will not be threatened.
我不会听命于人。 我不会被威胁的。[我不会惧怕威胁]

I am the morning and the evening star. I am Pharaoh.
我是晨昏之星。我是法老。

Something else is coming. Something much worse than anything before.
另一件事就要到来了。[另一场灾难即将降临] 某件更加坏的事情,远远超过之前(发生)的任何事情。

Please, let go of your contempt for life...
请你 放弃你对生命的轻视...[请你不要轻视生命]

before it destroys everything you hold dear.
在它摧毁一切你所珍视的(东西)之前。

Think of your son!
想想你的儿子![替你儿子想想]

I do.
我会的。

You Hebrews have been nothing but trouble.
你们希伯来人什么(用处)都没有,除了惹麻烦。

My father had the right idea about how to deal with your people.
我的父王(早就)有正确的办法, 关于如何对付你的人民。

- Rameses... - And I think it's time I finished the job. - Rameses!
- Rameses… -我想是时候 (让)我来了结这件事了!- Rameses!

And there shall be a great cry in all of Egypt...
因此那儿将有巨大的哀号,(遍布)整个埃及...

such as never has been or ever will be again!
如此(哀号)从来没有发生过 或者 永远也不会再次发生!

Rameses, you bring this upon yourself.
Rameses,你把这事招到你自己身上的。 [你自食恶果]

God has come to me again, saying,
上帝已再次向我显灵,(他)说,

Take a lamb...
宰一只羊羔…

and with its blood...
用它的血…

mark the lintel and posts of every door,
涂在每扇门的门楣和门柱上,

for tonight...
因为今晚…

I shall pass through the land of Egypt...
我将穿过埃及的土地…

and smite all the firstborn.
并杀死所有的长子。

But when I see the blood upon your door,
但是,当我看见你们门上的血,

I will pass over you,
我将避开你们,

and the plague shall not enter.
灾难将不会进门。

You and your people have my permission to go.
你和你的人民 得到我的允许,可以走了。

Leave me!
离开我![别过来]

Many nights we've prayed…
很多的夜晚,我们祷告...

with no proof anyone could hear.
没有应验, 谁能够听见的。 [却没有谁能听到回应]

In our hearts a hopeful song, we barely understood.
在我们心中那一首希望的歌, 我们曾不甚了解。

Now we are not afraid.
现在我们不再惧怕。

Although we know there's much to fear,
尽管我们知道还有许多可怕的(事情),

we were moving mountains...
我们(早已)在移动山脉... [但我们知难而进]

long before we knew we could.
很早以前,在我们还不知道我们可以(做到)时。

There can be miracles when you believe.
这儿会出现奇迹, 当你坚信时。

Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill.
尽管希望渺茫,但也难以扑灭。

who knows what miracles you can achieve.
谁知道有什么奇迹,你能实现。

When you believe, somehow you will.
当你坚信时,无论如何你将(实现)。

You will when you believe.
你就能(实现),只要你相信。

In this time of fear,
在这令人害怕的时刻,

when prayers so often proved in vain,
当祈祷总是变成徒劳,

hope seemed like the summer birds too swiftly flown away.
希望看起来就像夏天的小鸟 太过飞快地掠去无踪。

Yet now I'm standing here. Now I'm standing here...
可现在我正站在这里。现在我正站在这里...

with heart so full I can't explain.
内心充盈,我(却)无法(用语言)表达。

Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.
寻求信仰并说出话语,我从没想过我会说出的。

There can be miracles,
就会出现奇迹,

when you believe. When you believe.
当你相信时。当你相信时。

Though hope is frail,
尽管希望如此渺茫,

it's hard to kill. It's hard to kill.
但也不能轻易扑灭。但也不能轻易扑灭。

Who knows what miracles...
谁知道有什么奇迹...

you can achieve. You can achieve.
你能实现。你能实现。

When you believe, somehow you will.
当你相信时,无论如何你将(实现)。

You will when you believe.
你就能(实现),当你相信时。

There can be miracles when you believe.
就会出现奇迹, 当你相信时。

Though hope is frail,
尽管希望如此渺茫,

it's hard to kill. It's hard to kill.
但也不能轻易扑灭。但也不能轻易扑灭。

Who knows what miracles...
谁知道有什么奇迹...

you can achieve. You can achieve.
你能实现。你能实现。

When you believe, somehow you will.
当你相信时,无论如何你将(实现)。

Now you will.
现在,你能(实现)。

You will when you believe.
你能(实现),当你相信时。

You will when you believe.
你能(实现),当你相信时。

With this staff, you shall do my wonders!
用这根杖,你能实施我的神法!

Leave it!
别管它!

Yeah, me too.
是,我也是。

Don't just stand there! Kill them!
别光站在那里!杀死他们!

Kill them all!
杀死他们全部![把他们斩尽杀绝]

The soldiers! They're coming!
(是)士兵们!他们追上来了!

- Moses! Moses! Hurry! Hurry! I got you. - Look! The shore!
- Moses! Moses!快点!快点!我抓住你了。 -看!海岸!

No!
不!

Thank you.
谢谢你。

Moses!
Moses!

Good-bye, brother.
再见了,兄弟。

Look. Look at your people, Moses.
看,看看你的人民,Moses。

They are free.
他们自由了。

Deliver us.
拯救我们。

Many nights we prayed, with no proof anyone could hear.
多少个夜晚我们祈祷,却没有谁能听到回应。

In our hearts a hopeful song, we barely understood.
在我们心中那一首希望的歌,我们曾很少了解。

Now we are not afraid,
如今我们不再惧怕,

although we know there's much to fear,
尽管我们知道还有很多惊怕,

we were moving mountains long before we knew we could.
我们已在移动山脉, 早在我们知道自己都未知晓之前。

Ohhh-ohh, yes.
噢,是的。

There can be miracles when you believe.
会有奇迹出现,当你相信时。

Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill.
尽管希望是脆弱的,但难以扑灭。

Who knows what miracles you can achieve
谁知道有什么奇迹,你能实现。

When you believe, Somehow you will
当你相信时,你就能实现。

You will when you believe.
你能实现(奇迹),当你相信时。

- Mmmm. - Oooh, yeah.
- Mmmm。-哦,耶。

In this time of fear,
在考验我们的时刻,

when prayer so often proves in vain,
当祈祷经常变成徒劳,

hope seems like the summer birds too swiftly flown away.
希望看起来就像夏天的小鸟 飞快地掠去无踪。

Yet now I'm standing here,
现在我站在这里,

my heart's so full I can't explain.
内心充盈,我不能解释。

Seeking faith and speaking words,
寻求信仰并说出话语,

I never thought I'd say...
我从没想过我会说出...

there can be miracles...
会有奇迹出现,

when you believe. - When you believe.
当你相信时。 -当你相信时。

Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Mmm.
尽管希望是脆弱的,但难以扑灭。

Who knows what miracles...
谁知道有什么奇迹...

you can achieve. - You can achieve.
你能实现。 -你能实现。

When you believe, somehow you will.
当你相信时,你就能实现。

You will when you believe.
你能(实现奇迹),当你相信时。

They don't always happen when you ask. Ah.
他们并不总是出现,当你需要时。

And it's easy to give in to your fears.
很容易向你的恐惧屈服。

- Oooh. - Ohhh.
-哦。- 哦。

But when you're blinded by your pain,
但是当你被自己的痛苦所蒙蔽,

can't see the way to get through the rain,
看不见穿过苦雨的道路。

hold still. - Reveal your voice.
保持坚定。-发出你的声音。

Says help is very near. Ohhh.
喊出帮助即将到来。

There can be miracles when you believe. - Ohh, when you believe, hey-ey-ey
会有奇迹出现,当你相信时。 -哦,当你相信时。

Though hope is frail, - Hope is frail,
尽管希望是脆弱的,-希望是脆弱的,

- it's hard to kill. - Hard to kill, oh, yeah.
-但难以扑灭。-难以扑灭。哦,耶。

Who knows what miracles...
谁知道有什么奇迹...

you can achieve. - You can achieve.
你能实现。 -你能实现。

When you believe,
当你相信时,

somehow you will. - Somehow, somehow, somehow
你就能实现。 -无论如何,无论如何,无论如何。

And now you will. - Now, now, now, ohhh-ohh-ohh.
就在现在,你能(实现)。 -现在,现在,现在,哦。

You will when you...
你能(实现),当你…

When you believe. Ohhh-ohh-ohh
当你相信时。哦。

Ooooh, you will, you will when you believe.
哦,你能(实现),当你相信时。

Just believe. - You will. - Ohhh-ohh-ohh. - You will.
只要相信。-你就能(实现)。 -哦。-你就能(实现)。

And honey, honey, honey.
亲爱的,亲爱的,亲爱的。

Just believe.- You will when you believe.
只要相信。-你就能(实现),当你相信时。

I will get through the night. - Ohh, yeah.
我将穿越黑夜。-哦,耶。

And make it through to the other side.
并成功穿越到彼岸。

Get there. - Get there. - Get there. - Get there.
到达那儿。-到达那儿。-到达那儿。-到达那儿。

I been in these chains for so long. - So long.
我被这些铁链捆绑太久了。-太久了。

I'll break free and I'll be there where I belong.
我会重获自由,并将回到我的归属之处。

Hold my head up high, I'll stand tall. - Stand tall.
高昂我的头,我将昂首挺胸。-昂首挺胸。

And I swear this time, I won't fall. - Get there.
我发誓这一次,我不会倒下。-到达那儿。

I will do this. - Get there.
我将做到。-到达那儿。

No matter what it takes,
无论付出多大的代价,

'cause I know no limitations,
因为我知道没有极限,

and I'll reach my destination.
我将达到我的目的地。

I will get there. I will get there.
我将到达那里。我将到达那里。

I will get there. I will get there.
我将到达那里。我将到达那里。

Somehow. - Somehow.
无论如何。-无论如何。

Cross that river. - Cross that river.
越过那河流。-越过那河流。

Nothing's stopping me now. - No-o-o-o-o
现在没有什么可以阻止我。-没有。

I will get through the night.
我将穿越黑夜。

You know. And make it through to the other side.
你知道。并成功达彼岸。

Get there, ooh, yeah. - Get there.
到达那儿。哦,耶。-到达那儿。

Well, the night is cold and dark.
啊,黑夜冰冷而黑暗。

But somewhere the sun is shining,
但是,在某个地方,阳光灿烂,

and I'll feel it shine on me.
我将感受到阳光照耀。

I'll keep trying.
我将不断努力,

I'll keep trying.
我将不断努力。

Oh, yeah. I will get there. - I will get there.
哦,耶。我将到达那里。-我将到达那里。

I will get there somehow. - Somehow.
无论如何我将到达那里。-无论如何。

Cross that river,
越过那河流,

I'll cross that river for you.
我将为你越过那河流。

Nothing's stopping me now. - Ohhhh-ahhh.
现在,没有什么能阻止我。- 哦-啊。

I will get through the night,
我将穿越黑夜,

and make it through to the other side. - Get there.
并成功到达彼岸。-到达那儿。

- Get there. - Oooh, get there. - Get there.
-到达那儿。-哦,到达那儿。-到达那儿。

Ohhhh-ahhh. I will get there. I will get there.
哦-啊。我将到达那里。我将到达那里。

Nothing's stopping me now.
现在,没什么能阻止我。

I will get through the night.
我将穿越黑夜。

And make it through to the other side. - Get there.
并成功到达彼岸。-到达那儿。

Get there. Ooh, get there. Get there.
到达那儿。哦,到达那儿。到达那儿。

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.